of     1   

KIDicy
#166904305Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:02 AM GMT

beat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAMbYyYB8H8 [Chorus](Future) I done been lied to I been neglected I done had all kind of people turn against me You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder I done took losses I done been crossed I done heard all kind of rumors that were false You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder {Verse1}(KIDicy) aye what yall kno about the struggle what yall kno about the hate all odds against me i made it through but they still hate what yall kno about them friends who lie to your face what yall kno about the hood cheese and crackers all i ate what yall kno about depression feels like u been in a war what yall kno about them time when u cant fight no more what yall kno bout bein cornered with your backs against the wall i made it through cuz of GOD now the kid standin tall when i first made ice gang we was 3 deep nothin else then we grew to 100 we did that ish by ourselves now we well known in the game and ro rap we been there and all the haters thats dissed gotta stand by they selves. [Chorus](Future) I done been lied to I been neglected I done had all kind of people turn against me You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder I done took losses I done been crossed I done heard all kind of rumors that were false You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder {Verse2}(Future) They try to show approve You'd rather see me lose But I refuse to lose I run off jet fuel I'm makin' major moves You tryna peep da move I dropped 10 hits I got a refuse I hear they my enemy I make em in my sleep Dats all you want from me I know I'm makin' history I know you greasy and you greedy But I'm a genius and I been feenin' to set da streets on fire You catch me flying by Ain't got no time to stop to kick da bobo wit ya boy My time is precious dats right every second Too many hard times I'm thinking bout investments [Chorus](Future) I done been lied to I been neglected I done had all kind of people turn against me You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder I done took losses I done been crossed I done heard all kind of rumors that were false You try to break me down Ima go harder You try to break me down Ima go harder (2015 ICE GANG RECORDS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)
TheUnknownZodiac
#166906156Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:36 AM GMT

we don't post here.
KIDicy
#166906527Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:43 AM GMT

my bad i forgot preciate that
GeneralConstrictor
#166918422Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:37 PM GMT

You try to break me down Ima go harder THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!
NateOsoFly
#166970966Wednesday, July 08, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

holy sht good job
RJThaMenace
#167954389Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:49 AM GMT

XD

of     1