of     15   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SagePakkana
#167105378Friday, July 10, 2015 4:42 AM GMT

(Just reposting this because....I want to? Actually I'm remaking this.) Magic, a source of hope that defended us from despair. Color, the energy that makes magic. Every time someone is out of hope, their true colors can save them and they can reveal that person's true magic. Magic can save people and if they can utilize it well, they shall be called as Mages or, Color Mages. •~•STORY•~• Magilandia, the land where all magic exists. Long ago, King Cole was the ruler of the land and he is called as the White Mage of Light. However, during that time, the king's nemesis, Maleficent, has somehow escaped from her hundred year imprisonment and she is now causing havoc all over the land with her forbidden magic. King Cole called upon the Color Mages to aid him in his final battle against Maleficent and that's the start of the bloody Mage War. With a lot of Color Mages fallen, King Cole is the only one left to stand against Maleficent. Using the last of his magic, he sacrifices himself by using all of his life force to send Maleficent into a different dimension and avast, the battle is over, with King Cole and his Color Mages fallen, Magilandia will now hope that someday, a new team of Color Mages will arise. However, the battle is not over yet. In the modern world, Maleficent was able to regain her strength and she plans to reign terror over the modern world. But back at Magilandia, one Color Mage was able to survive the war. The Red Mage of Fire, Sebastian Crab, had a vision of it and he needed someone who can use the light magic in order to stop Maleficent's plans of world domination. He learned a spell that allows him to travel to different worlds. This made an advantage for him to find someone worthy enough to use light magic. After going to different worlds, he eventually ended up in feudal Japan where he met the right person who can use light magic. That person is Yuu Kagami, a descendant of King Cole. "I'm asking you, if you don't join me, then this world will be destroyed." "Do I even have a choice? Ah! Fine!" After Sebastian successfully acquires Yuu, he takes him to the modern world and this is where the story shall begin. •~•ADDITIONAL INFO•~• You are a descendant of a Color Mage. You knew already your color and your magic, so no need for you to be unknown about it. You at unaware about Maleficent yet, but soon, Sebastian and Yuu will later in from you about it. •~•RULES•~• 1. My word is law. 2. No one shall cheat here (As in God Modding and OP stuff). 3. Have a bit if effort in your CS. No N/A nor TBR allowed. I know because I can predict your every move. 4. Any question or suggestion? Just PM me if you want, I can immediately answer all of your answers. 5. Be decent and have a lot of sentences and put a lot of effort on your grammar. 6. I may appoint admins somehow at any way, depends on you. •~•CHARACTER SHEET•~• Name: Age: Descendant of...: (Make sure that the name is based on a fairy tale character) Color: Appearance: (That includes your physique and clothing) Magic: Personality: Bio:
SagePakkana
#167119996Friday, July 10, 2015 8:23 AM GMT

BWAP
ThatBlazingPony
#167120625Friday, July 10, 2015 8:39 AM GMT

(Marked. So, from what you said in the Original Post, we can be a descendent of any fictional magic wielding character?)
SagePakkana
#167120676Friday, July 10, 2015 8:40 AM GMT

Yepzzzz
ThatBlazingPony
#167120967Friday, July 10, 2015 8:46 AM GMT

•~•CHARACTER SHEET•~• Name: Lana Wild Age: 24 Gender (you forgot this, m8): Female Descendant of...: Vincenza Scratch Color: Turquoise Appearance: Shoulder length spiky black hair with a fringe that falls to the left of her face, thus partially covering her left eye. Her eyes are light blue and she stands at 5'8", her build being slightly athletic. She wears a black t-shirt with a turquoise Autobot insignia in the center of it; black denim jeans; a black zip-up hoodie that she usually leaves open; and large black leather boots with turquoise laces. Magic: Manipulation of sound. Personality: Much like Vincenza's - laid-back, easy going. Bio: (is this really needed?)
SagePakkana
#167121147Friday, July 10, 2015 8:50 AM GMT

Accepted
ThatBlazingPony
#167121471Friday, July 10, 2015 8:57 AM GMT

(When do we start?)
SagePakkana
#167121517Friday, July 10, 2015 8:58 AM GMT

(Maybe at least one more person joins and we will start.)
ThatBlazingPony
#167123537Friday, July 10, 2015 9:45 AM GMT

(Bump to get this past the useless spammer who thinks we are all bronies and that we clop. OH HELL NO!)
Paramedic4
#167123659Friday, July 10, 2015 9:48 AM GMT

ot has come
SagePakkana
#167123731Friday, July 10, 2015 9:50 AM GMT

(Now you've done it Blaze.)
ThatBlazingPony
#167123747Friday, July 10, 2015 9:51 AM GMT

GO BURN IN HELL, OT!
Negations
#167124876Friday, July 10, 2015 10:15 AM GMT

how do you people live life without cringing every time you make a post
ThatBlazingPony
#167124906Friday, July 10, 2015 10:16 AM GMT

We don't cringe.
Paramedic4
#167125346Friday, July 10, 2015 10:25 AM GMT

i do
RoyalSushimi
#167126638Friday, July 10, 2015 10:55 AM GMT

(I can join! ^_^) •~•CHARACTER SHEET•~• Name: Alissandra (Alice) Willows Kirkland Age: 18 Descendant of...: Lucy Fullbuster Color: Icy blue Body Appearance: She is around 5'5, and has a slim body shape. Her skin is soft, and is as pale as snow, appearing as though she's never been out in the sun for her entire life. Her lips are full, and are often the colour of a red rose. Her eyes are a beautiful light blue in colour. She often wears white mascara, and her eyebrows are white as well. Her wavy hair is Platinum blonde, and trails down to her mid-back. Part of her hair covers her left eye. Her finger nails are often painted black. Clothing Appearance : She is often wearing a black tank top, with a fuzzy pure white hoodie on top, usually unzipped;a black pleated mini skirt, and a pair of white high heels, with spikes on the heel. An alternative to the high heels are a pair of knee-high white converses. Magic: Ice make magic (Fairy Tail! Ice make magic is where you're able to make things out of ice.) Personality: She can be rather cold when she first meets people, and when she dislikes you, she WILL dislike you. Though, as you grow to know her, she can be quite caring and kind. She is quite calm most of the and tends to never grow alarmed. She is often very quiet. Bio: As a young girl, she would often play outside in winter, without proper winter clothes on. This was to help her become one with the cold, to help boost her magic. She was a very lonely child, not being able to make many friends.
SagePakkana
#167127728Friday, July 10, 2015 11:24 AM GMT

(Accepted, now we can start after these two CSes.) •~•CHARACTER SHEET•~• Name: Yuu Kagami Age: 17 Descendant of...: King Cole Color: White Appearance: He stands 6'0 feet tall, has lean muscles and fair skin, he also has white spiky hair and blue eyes. He wears a black turtleneck shirt underneath his white trenchcoat-length leather jacket with a steel oriental spaulder on the right shoulder, white fingerless gloves, white belt, white khaki shorts and white boots. His jacket has golden trims and behind it is the Japanese character "光". His gloves has golden studs, as well as his belt buckle. Magic: Light Magic Personality: He is a kind fellow, man with a good heart and spirit, someone who would always rely to. Although being born to royalty, he lived in the most simplest of life, with a lot of things to live up to. Bio: The son of a mighty warlord in Feudal Japan, he was unknown about his magic at this time until Sebastian Crab appeared before him and told him about the situation. He was futile at first, not wanting to leave for the modern world, but after understanding about his origin, he accepts it and is now sent into the modern world. After much days or months of studying about the modern world, he was able to adapt into the community, and now he is ready to face Maleficent and her minions. •~•CHARACTER SHEET•~• Name: Sebastian Crab Age: 20 Descendant of...: No one but himself, since he is an original from Magilandia. Color: Red Appearance: He stands 6'0 tall, has lean muscles, and has fair skin. He has red spiky hair and red eyes. He wears a black shirt underneath his red long sleeved buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black fingerless gloves, red belt with white buckle, red pants and black shoes. Magic: Fire Magic Personality: A care-free and calm person, but when on his bad side, he is a hot-blooded man with his love of fighting. He usually gets into conflict, physical the most, and has never lost ever since then, but he still has a soft side though. Bio: King Cole's bodyguard and general of the army. Before he become like this, he was once an adviser of King Neptune of Atlantis before becoming a human by the Fairy Godmother after successfully attempting to rescue an elven village. He has become a master of his fire magic and had a pet phoenix named Philomena. After the war, he is then tasked to find King Cole's descendant, only to find most of them being killed by a mysterious killer, with Yuu being the only one left. (Okay then, let's start. You can just do whatever you want to do first.) Yuu The city of New York, the Big Apple as told by Sebastian. We are walking on the streets, roaming around until we find something interesting. Sebastian The first time we got here, it felt like Maleficent wasn't here, but whenever her minions are on the loose, we would surely fight them, for the sake of the worlds.
ThatBlazingPony
#167128013Friday, July 10, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

(Lana also has blue streaks running through her hair.) [Lana] I sit at a set of traffic lights in a 2005 jet black Subaru Impreza with blue rims. I rev the twin-turbo V6, the big-bore exhaust shaking slightly with each rev.
SagePakkana
#167128169Friday, July 10, 2015 11:35 AM GMT

Sebastian "The place looks fine as usual, wasn't it?" Yuu "Yeah, ever since you first took me here. I just don't know how my people are doing, you know, my kingdom and my family?" Sebastian "Oh look!" I say, pointing at a toy shop "I'm sure there is something you can have to remind you about your world, come on." And then we enter the toy shop, I know I'm an adult, but what the hell.
ThatBlazingPony
#167128272Friday, July 10, 2015 11:38 AM GMT

[Lana] I see acoupl of people enter a toy shop a just the other side of the lights. I keep revving the V6, getting a little impatient as streams of people cross the road.
RoyalSushimi
#167128292Friday, July 10, 2015 11:38 AM GMT

(Alice) I exited my apartment building, walking down the streets, casually strolling along, window shopping. I occasionally dip into stores. "Quiet day isn't it..." I mutter to myself quietly.
SagePakkana
#167128726Friday, July 10, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

(At first it was peaceful, but then....) Sebastian We went out from the shop, but got out nothing. "Well, that was a waste of time, wouldn't it?" Yuu "Yeah, well at least we can still enjoy the sites of the city. I mean what could possibly go wrong?" But then a huge explosion can be heard from somewhere "What the hell was that?!" Sebastian "So it has begun..." I say "Let's go!" And then we went to find the source of the explosion, only to find ourselves in a park. People are running, screaming, looks like the terror has begun. "Kishashasha! Keep running humans!" Someone yelled "I have plenty more with that came from!" We turn back and saw the one who caused all this, a humanoid turtle witha cannon on his back (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kamenrider/images/0/05/V3-vi-turtlebazooka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120704203052). "So you're the one who cause this!" I yelled. "Oh, so if it isn't the Red Mage of Fire, along with the last White Mage of Light, this is getting interesting for me. Kishashasha!"
ThatBlazingPony
#167128790Friday, July 10, 2015 11:53 AM GMT

[Lana] I see the turtle in my rear view mirror qnd floor it as people move out of the way.
SagePakkana
#167128876Friday, July 10, 2015 11:55 AM GMT

Yuu "Who are you?!" I asked. "Kame Bazuka, a part of Maleficent's friends, now die!" The monster yelled as he fires his cannon at us, but we manage to get away from it. "Here, have some more!" He yelled as he kept firing his cannon, destroying anything as long as the fire hits us.
RoyalSushimi
#167128895Friday, July 10, 2015 11:56 AM GMT

(Alice) I calmly glance in the direction of the noise. "....And I jinxed it" My eyes widen in shock of the big turtle, and I begin running towards it. "This is what you shall get for ruining my calm day..."

of     15   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right