of     1   

nurpl
#167424717Monday, July 13, 2015 8:34 AM GMT

Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMNii8FgS0o [Intro] Yeah, yeah Look. This how we gon do it... [V1] (0:17) I guess I was feeling that RICO sh*t.... yeah.. My account just got hacked, but I took the sh*ts back that's no repo' sh*t Now you all under pressure, I just caught y'all choking on verses, no deep-thr0at sh*t Knock these n***as....the f*** out the game, that's no Debo sh*t Put the Tommy to y'all A's make you do the Matrix my n***a no Neo sh*t And tell all the workers like "Handle my slightwork my n***a" no free throw sh*t OOOOOOO and I bet you n***as miss independence like Neyo did You say you the best, it's your hairline that's talking, so take the timeout just to regrow it Your bad raps and trash acts was tearing the game apart, I gotta resew it Y si es cierto que hablo espanol, Costa Rican on RICO sh*t. ......I mean it's just mi con sus amigos sh*t I got diamonds and chains that just in itself put ashame all the Migos' sh*t.. [Bridge] 'Cause I'm here for a good time, not a long- No f*** that I'll stay here forever I could give a f*** 'bout the weather I'm leaving whenever... [Chorus] 'Cause you n***as softer than feathers Practically I could do whatever And stay in the game; my endeavor And ever and ever... [V2] Damn, Costa Rican on RICO sh*t, the sh*t that just hit me like Houston Whitney I stay down for the people who cruising with me And to all of 'em that don't, looking too the semi. I'll snipe a n***a down who looking to the Remi I mean they claim they 'Rich' but ain't got a JC penny Count all the rappers left; not as many It's a lot of weight to carry, some thought it was heavy The one's who claim to "party all night!" got epilepsy You n***as keep wildin' you all 'bout to start a frenzy Calm down, enough sugar, now eat your veggies. I mean them thug n***as hanging out with all the preppy's... I swear I came too early, n***as not ready No rapper scare me, you n***as not hefty You still a bag of trash though.... I lay spikes in the road of your career and wait for the crash, hoe... [Bridge] 'Cause I'm here for a good time, not a long- No f*** that I'll stay here forever I could give a f*** 'bout the weather I'm leaving whenever... [Chorus] 'Cause you n***as softer than feathers Practically I could do whatever And stay in the game; my endeavor And ever and ever... (x3)

of     1