of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

sk8erkiller900
#167448000Monday, July 13, 2015 4:18 PM GMT

~Intro~ On July 17th 2019, an engineering station in space broke down, and needed repair. What they didn't know about was the chemical spills. There was a bad mixture, that genetically engineered an odd species that was deadly to man, yet they didn't know. When humans created special suits to be able to go into the station without dying due to lack of oxygen, high pressure, or any other possible scenario, they went to the station they thought would be uninhabited. Upon arrival, they saw chemicals on the floors. They weren't too dangerous, considering that they were in suits. The odd thing was the patterns. They appeared in perfect symmetrical and parallel lines, in specific order of darkest to lightest in color. It wasn't the only odd thing. They heard noises that sounded inhuman. Venturing through the station, they had come across more odd chemical patterns. They didn't know what to think, so they prepared a launch for more suit types and began investigating. After an hour, they discovered odd humans with symptoms such as, insanity, superhuman strength, claw-like fingernails, etc. They looked like humanoid beasts. ~Plot~ You are an investigator, or a humanoid beast, living in the station. As an investigator/fighter, you are to find and test the mutation, but if it's dangerous, you'll kill it. Fighters jobs are to get them to the scientists, and kill the dangerous ones. As a mutant, you are insane and want to just protect yourself. You care nothing about anyone else, human or mutant. ~Rules~ 1. Ignore all ze trolls 2. No Mary/Gary sues 3. Jin and Sk8er(Admins) >Mods > RP'ers 4. All basic RP rules apply 5. No godmodding 6. Put "Trust me I'm an engineer in Other" 7. We, the Admins, select Mods 8. (This one's for mods) You're ability is to warn and or temporarily ban others. 9. Don't be a jerk. ~Suit Types~ Atmospheric: It protects the user from extreme heat and cold. It even comes with a built in light and a nice blue and black color sceme. Engineering: This basic engineering hardsuit should protect it's wearer from shocks and small blasts. It has a built lights and comes in a brown and black color scheme. Combat: This should protect it's user from some gunfire and damage. It comes with built in lights and in a red and black color scheme. Biohazard: This suit should protect you from biohazards like chemicals or even viruses. It comes in a white and green color scheme which also comes with built in lights and a built gas filter. Human CS Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Suit Type: Mental/Psychological flaw[s]: Bio: Other: Mutant CS Name(more of a word you're identified by): Time of Mutation: Appearance: Physical flaw[s]: Other: ~Credits~ Jin150 - Writing Suit Types and most of the rules while having his WII U malfunction, and the whole idea. Sk8erkiller900 - Writing Plot, Intro, CSes, and like 3 rules.
Jin150
#167458300Monday, July 13, 2015 6:10 PM GMT

Human CS Name: Kevin Jenkins Age: 32 Gender: Male Personality: Kevin is normally a nice and funny man and he always tries to stay happy in all situations. Appearance: Kevin stands at 6"2 and has black messy hair. He has grey eyes with a small scar on his left cheek. Underneath his suit, Kevin normally wears an armoured vest with black boots, green cargo pants and a green jacket. Suit Type: Biohazard Mental/Psychological flaw[s]: When faced to dangerous situations, something in Kevin just snaps and he just becomes a psychopath. Bio: TBA Other: Trust me I'm an engineer and always carry a gun.
Jin150
#167462347Monday, July 13, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

(Bump)
Jin150
#167474298Monday, July 13, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

(Le bump)
sk8erkiller900
#167503698Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

Bump
TheGamingCinema
#167504471Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

Mutant CS Name(more of a word you're identified by): Blob Time of Mutation: He can shapeshift into different shapes. Appearance:He's a brown-ish skinned human, that transforms into different shapes.His skin is like yarn, soft and weak. This allows him to transform. His hair is usually a brown messy look, but this can change easily. His shirt is a black winter vest, and his pants are some denim shorts. He doesnt wear shoes. Physical flaw[s]: He is easily attackable, and can be squished and thrown with ease. Other:Trust me I'm an engineer in Other (i know im tired and I spent all day watching a let's play of little big planet 3) cant help it) Tiredness-9001%
rockmax2112alt
#167505344Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:14 AM GMT

Mark you hippie
Jin150
#167516156Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:16 AM GMT

(Gaming, Accepted)
redcutiehorsegirl
#167521808Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:26 AM GMT

Name:Lex Kerfor Age:Thirty Gender:Male Personality:Sarcastic and awkward. Appearance:Tall and lanky, with black hair and hazel eyes. Suit Type:Engineering Mental/Psychological flaw[s]:He suffers from Depression. Bio:TBA "Da-Da-Da, Da-Di-Da Daaaa!" - Red
redcutiehorsegirl
#167521921Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:28 AM GMT

Edit: Trust me i'm an Engineer "Da-Da-Da, Da-Di-Da Daaaa!" - Red
Jin150
#167541950Tuesday, July 14, 2015 12:33 PM GMT

(Red, put a bit more detail into appearance)
Jin150
#167559129Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:00 PM GMT

(Ze bump)
n00bly5n1p3r
#167654775Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

Marked....(?)
Jin150
#167699946Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

(1 More engineer and we can start)
n00bly5n1p3r
#167756758Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:57 PM GMT

Human CS Name: Sophie Medway Age: 43 Gender: Female Personality: Curious at most times, likes to take big risks, will sacrifice anything for the sake of science and knowledge. And I mean ANYTHING. Appearance: Around 5 feet tall, fair skinned and ties her brown hair in a bun. She seems to be missing the tip of her left index finger. Usually she wears a pair of black glasses, a white lab coat over a beige coloured shirt. She also wears a pair of dark blue slacks along with black leather shoes. Suit type: Bio-Hazard suit. Mental/Psycological Flaws: She is sometimes driven insane by her lust for science. Also sees the mutants as friends rather than pests. Bio: During her young days, Sophie's hobby has always been disecting animals and doing experiments on them. Following her parents wishes, she went into engineering eventually getting herself in an institute for engineers and mechanics. Though she still practice science in her spare time by performing vivisections on animals. One day, she received a letter stating that her service is needed in aiding a group of engineers to repair a space station. Excited she accepted the offer and got more than she wished for. Other: Trust me, I'm an engineer! Honest! Oh ok, I'm just an idiot with a wrench.
Jin150
#167761370Thursday, July 16, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

(Accepted)
n00bly5n1p3r
#167923419Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:14 AM GMT

(*tugs moms robes* moooooommm? when is the rp gonna start? r we there yet? r we there yet? r we there yet? r we th....) Bah-Bump
ThatBlazingPony
#167962649Saturday, July 18, 2015 10:58 AM GMT

Mutant CS Name(more of a word you're identified by): Elite (Real name is Lana) Time of Mutation: Was transformed into a Sangheili. Appearance: Storm Elite Minor with metallic blue armor. Physical flaw[s]: She is blinded by anger, and so may never see any resolve other than kill everyone and everything. Other: Trust me I'm an Engineer.
Jin150
#167968158Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:01 PM GMT

(Accepted, since Shangheili pretty much gives away the whole appearance) (Here is how the RP will start for ze engineers: You are in a small vessel getting transported to the station, get all the necessary gear and arms and stuff) (Here is how the RP will start for the mutants: Do stuff)
ThatBlazingPony
#167968265Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:03 PM GMT

[Lana (Elite)][Location: Supply room] I sit on on of the crates chucking a plasma grenade into the air and catching it.
Jin150
#167969843Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:33 PM GMT

(Blazing, don't be too OP with weapons since the only place you can find them is in the armoury which is locked down) Kevin While in the ship, I begin to put on my suit getting ready to board the ship
Th3Server
#167970248Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

bump
ThatBlazingPony
#167970682Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:48 PM GMT

(I'll just use regular Covie weapons (like the plasma pistol, repeater and rifle; carbine; needler; storm rifle; and energy sword), since the Fuel-Rod cannon and the Plasma Launcher and Focus Rifle and Beam Rifle are a bit OP.)
n00bly5n1p3r
#167970989Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:53 PM GMT

Sophie She stared out into the open space through the window near where she is sitting. There could be anything out there. Unknown lifeforms. Most of which she could get her scalpel on just for the sake of knowing. She could join any other trip on acquiring extraterrastrial samples to experiment on. Instead, she is stuck on this godforsaken vessel with no clue of when will they reach the broken space station so she could just repair it. Oh well, at least she is getting a free trip to space.
ThatBlazingPony
#167971187Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:57 PM GMT

[Lana (Elite)] I grab the Energy Sword hilt that is magnetically attached to mu thigh and activate it, the plasma blades crackling.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right