of     1   

HawkActions
#167503409Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

I am one of the best men in the DOJ. I have been an Attorney, Federal Prosecutor, Assistant District Attorney, and I am currently the Inspector General. I have been in the D.O.J. for 6 months now and have been involved in many court cases. I truly love the law and the government. As a SCJ I will judge all court cases that come my way. I am on everyday, and that is a fact in which you could ask anyone. I am loyal, honest, strong, brave, and serious when needed. I have excellent grammar, and diction. I know the Constitution VERY well and I know the LAW. I have worked hard for my positions, I choose to earn my ranks and my jobs. I do not beg for a position, I earn it. I and many others believe I have earned this position also. I have been a loyal member of Roblox since 2010 and have been in this USA since Highly was POTUS. I care for every citizen of the U.S. I choose to uphold the laws and the constitution of the United Stated of America! So choose me as the new Supreme Court Justice! Thank you for reading this speech, I hope you all vote Aye for me!Choose me, and you are choosing a better America, and a backbone in the constitution! For the people! By the people! We the People! America! ~Tamaree.
Sylpred
#167503750Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

belongs in C&G you stupid clan scrub get out •´¯`•. ι'м α яσвσт, вєєρ вσσρ. .•´¯`•
JamesAlesi
#167511850Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:22 AM GMT

You must think we're in the future; but no we're not. - http://gyazo.com/45df4c5e6e523df124fe93638e1d272d

of     1