of     1   

galchenyukk
#167674949Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:37 PM GMT

This is the season 1 schedule of the MLB and the preseason 1 schedule of the MLB. 2 games are played a day. There will be some double headers for some teams. Each team should play 18 games. ( Pre season ) -R1- MTL @ CWS TOR @ BOS -R2- BOS @ MTL CWS @ TOR ------ ( Season ) -R1- MTL @ TOR CWS @ BOS BOS @ MTL -R2- TOR @ CWS TOR @ BOS CWS @ MTL -R3- CWS @ BOS TOR @ CWS MTL @ BOS -R4- MTL @ TOR BOS @ CWS CWS @ BOS -R5- MTL @ CWS BOS @ TOR MTL @ BOS -R6- CWS @ TOR MTL @ CWS BOS @ TOR -R7- MTL @ CWS CWS @ BOS BOS @ MTL -R8- CWS @ TOR MTL @ CWS TOR @ BOS -R9- CWS @ TOR TOR @ CWS MTL @ BOS -R10- TOR @ MTL BOS @ CWS CWS @ MTL -R11- CWS @ BOS MTL @ TOR TOR @ MTL -R12- CWS @ MTL MTL @ BOS MTL @ TOR -R13- BOS @ TOR MTL @ CWS -End of Season 1- ~exodusss ~gbpackersrock
TheWdonald61
#167675113Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

cool beans ♕ ✯ Stay humble my friends.✯ ♕
gbpackersrock
#169550786Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

y is my name here i never agreed to a schedule
SportyStick
#169716319Sunday, August 02, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

Can I join a team?
nintendo566
#169716384Sunday, August 02, 2015 6:18 PM GMT

Okay, so at first I thought you were really nice. You seemed like a nice person - but then I realised how superficial it was - you're just a matyr. You bury yourself in other people's problems to help you avoid your own. You act all busy pretending to help others with their problems in hope that they never ask you about your own. Not that you ever open up about them anyway. You're obsessed with acting like 'the strong one'. You put on your big fake smile and say stuff like 'Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm great. Really happy...' Oh yeah, and if that's the case - If you're really SO DAMN GREAT then why are you bludging off the taxpayer dollar on social security for months on end under the guise of being unwell?! And I'm sick of you prying in to my life. You take one small little problem of mine and blow it up to the size of Mount Everest for two reasons - Firstly, you want to act like you're 'helping me' to feel good about yourself and secondly, you are obviously taking some kind of pleasure in passive agressively focussing on my negative points. Why don't you take a look at yourself instead? You're 34. You're single (but screwing around with a guy who treats you badly). You're unemployed and clearly aren't even trying to get a job. You've got a half baked education and aren't doing a thing to improve it. You're overweight and smoke/drink too much, then complain about your self-esteem. You've got nothing to show for yourself financially, yet this doesn't seem to be motivating you to get a job. GET A LIFE!!!!!!
gbpackersrock
#171214573Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:59 AM GMT

@nintendo dude hes like 15 and he does have problems that he freely expresses my ngga u got the wrong person

of     1