of     1   

johnlitt
#167709730Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

my idea is to add a search bar in the wardrobe and outfit section. you can search in each section of wearable items (hats, gear, faces, etc.) with a keyword so you don't have to go through all those pages. although this won't be useful for new players as their inventory is practically empty. players who have pages upon pages of hats and gear (i'm looking at you, shedletsky and y0sh1m4n) can search up hats without wasting time to fish for a certain hat. and those who collect limiteds can easily search up a certain hat to see how much they have of that one item. but the downside is that people might not remember the name of an item... how sad. oh, almost forgot; a dropdown bar with different qualities listed (limited, collectible, timed, bc, limitedU, etc.) to pick out each special hat. well i think the trade system already views limiteds you own. :c now this idea is useless. rip.
EmporerSuperNova
#167713426Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

Support
SteampunkDeejay
#167713464Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

Support
johnlitt
#167752586Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:34 PM GMT

and as an addition, there can be an option for organizing your hats (highest to lowest, lowest to highest, oldest hat to newest hat) and for the outfits section, like me, i have a lot of outfits, maybe we could add in our own tabs under outfits to organize ex. if i'm in a business group and have a lot of shirts & pants, and made outfits for them but they're spread out, it's going to be hard to choose between them with all those other outfits you're skimming through. so, you can alternatively make a maximum of 4 different tabs to house your different style of clothing. __________ _________ | | | | |WARDROBE| |OUTFITS| ----------------------------------------------- | TROLLING | BUSINESS ATTIRE | |__________|_________________| OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA OUTFIT AREA that is roughly what the tabs should look like. please excuse how bad it is lol. the only downside to this outfit idea is that we only have a max of 7 pages, with 8 outfits displaying on each one. the maximum of outfits you can have is 50; and in my eyes i think this is too small for the average veteran. the outfit max value should be increased slightly to 75 or 60, because roblox is about building anything, being anything. so that means no limitations from dressing however you want. as i mentioned above, this idea would be more useful to older players with more items as newer ones have just 1 package, hat, and face. come to think of it, the existing outfit maximum value is already large... welp, there goes this idea. rip.
tallajay11
#167754726Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:18 PM GMT

YES

of     1