of     1   

ORZpasserAtw
#168022696Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

Because his place is fully of misleading.
ausomefire
#168022815Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

I say misleading game titles should make the creator banned from hitting front page bucuz those games are waists of time.
wonderful72pike
#168022835Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

That's called bait-and-switch, and I think it'd fall under scamming.
AGhostCalledScotty
#168025245Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:37 AM GMT

Unfortunately, although the place is misleading, it technically doesn't break any of Roblox's rules. However, if it had a game pass that didn't work (which has happened before with misleading places), then that could be considered scamming. Or, if the title of the game is something similar to "JOIN AND WIN 1000 ROBUX!", that too would be scamming. But of course, Muvim isn't some fool who thinks his game is the best thing ever. He knows it's misleading, but he doesn't care. He's using it to make a quick buck and to recruit for his group(s). That's how Team Domino got the majority of its members, after all. Ausomefire, I think that'd be a bit too far, considering the definition of "misleading" can be broad at times. However, what would be better (in my opinion) is if a game gets an incredibly low rating, it can't be seen on the front page and can only be accessed directly (i.e. from the player's profile).

of     1