rose6666
#168654010Friday, July 24, 2015 2:07 PM GMT

-Mason- I awake at the sound of my alarm ringing, a devious smile forming on my face. "Happy Liberation Day, Epsilon..." I chime to myself. Heading to the floorboard compartment, I remove the three remaining packages: SCHOOL, RACE TRACK and HOUSING DISTRICT. I had already planted the ELEVATOR package last night, due to it being the most essential. My computer makes a buzzing sound as a message pops up on the screen: 'WEAPONS ORDERED. THEY'LL BE READY TO BE SHIPPED OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, WEEK AT MOST. - C' 'C' is my loyal weapons dealer, providing me with the equipment I need for my plan.
leRiddler
#168654773Friday, July 24, 2015 2:20 PM GMT

Cameron I wake up in the underground community, hearing the buzz and laughter already. The miners arrive, all happy as larry, talking away to each other, I do what I always do, greet them then go and mine with them. There are 5 vehicles that the miners use to well, mine. I hope into my Mitsubishi L200 after the miners had got to work down the tunnels, I drive through the tunnels going deeper underground, then there is a gigantic opening, the quarry, I see all my men and machines mining by hand and by vehicle. I hop out and finish the 5 minute journey by foot, pickaxe slung over my shoulder. I arrive and start mining at the dirt, normally when we found uranium it was in big quantities. I had only started digging when a bit of uranium fell to the ground, the miner beside me said, "Boss, you just found the jackpot." I laugh and reply, "Indeed I have." After 3 hours of mining we found 2 tons of uranium, a massive amount, all around the mine it had been scattered, I let my workforce go home early.
ThatBlazingPony
#168656071Friday, July 24, 2015 2:39 PM GMT

[Lana] After eating my porridge, I put on my racing overalls and head to the transport shuttle that will take me to the test-track. Once arriving there, I put on my Liberation Day version of my regular helmet and exit out onto the track, wishing my colleagues a Happy Liberation Day, those that I wish return the favor.
rose6666
#168656290Friday, July 24, 2015 2:42 PM GMT

-Mason- I decide to start with the race track package. Tucking all three packages into my bag, I leave my home and head towards the race track, taking part in some propaganda chants and celebrations along the way so as to not look suspicious.
phoniex
#168656541Friday, July 24, 2015 2:45 PM GMT

(Chancellor Cassandra) The Chancellor leaves her massive mansion in Elysium and proceeds to Central Liberty, the city's main government building, where she will give her Centennial Liberation Day speech. ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
ThatBlazingPony
#168656580Friday, July 24, 2015 2:46 PM GMT

(Going for a meetup are you, rose?) [Lana] I hop into my personal KTM X-bow track car and take it out for a couple of laps on the longest layout of the track (I'm guessing there would be several different routes to take on the track, leading to more than one possible layout).
rose6666
#168657245Friday, July 24, 2015 2:55 PM GMT

(well, i'm planting a bomb there, so... not a meetup as such, lol) -Mason- I eventually reach an alleyway near the racetrack and take a blue jumpsuit from my bag. On it is the racetrack's symbol, with the word 'engineer' written underneath it. Putting it on, I sling my bag back over my shoulder and enter the track.
phoniex
#168657524Friday, July 24, 2015 2:59 PM GMT

(Hydra Test Track) The entrance is guarded by a uniformed security guard. He's unarmored, but carrys a Pulse Baton. Not lethal, but INCREDIBLY painful. ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
rose6666
#168657852Friday, July 24, 2015 3:05 PM GMT

-Mason- When I see the security guard, a thought crosses my mind. I turn back the way I came, putting the two other packages as well as my concealed handgun in a dumpster in the alleyway. Then, I write the word 'PARTS' underneath the 'RACE TRACK' marking on the remaining package, so it spells out 'RACE TRACK PARTS'. With any luck, if the guard searches my bag then he'll assume the package contains equipment for the race car. After putting it back into my bag, I approach the entrance with a smile.
ThatBlazingPony
#168657962Friday, July 24, 2015 3:07 PM GMT

[Lana] After smashing the record for the X-bow, which was set by me, I switch to a Subaru Impreza 2JZ swapped drift car and slide it around the track.
phoniex
#168658012Friday, July 24, 2015 3:07 PM GMT

(Test Track Security Guard) "Good day sir, I just need to search your bags and you can enter." He gives the bags a quick search, but doesn't find anything suspicious. "Go ahead, and enjoy the test track!" he says with a wave while stepping aside. ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
ThatBlazingPony
#168658176Friday, July 24, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

[Lana] I execute each drift with expert precsision, drifting through every layout of the track, sometimes going the wrong way around some of the parts.
rose6666
#168661808Friday, July 24, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

-Mason- I thank the security guard and walk around the track, watching as the racecar drivers rush past. The commentator's tower is my target, so I head over to the back of that building and look around for any witnesses.
ThatBlazingPony
#168662653Friday, July 24, 2015 4:09 PM GMT

[Lana] Racing down the home-straight, I spot a suspicious person enter the commentator's box. I spin the Impreza around and enter the pits the right way, fling open the door and rushing over to the tower, hiding behind boxes so that they don't see me. (Just so you know, for her personal protection she has a Glock 18C auto-pistol concealed in her overalls.)
leRiddler
#168663099Friday, July 24, 2015 4:14 PM GMT

Cameron The celebration in Ragnarok is great, the vibes you get are estatic. Everyone is at home having parties. Cameron is at his house, eating BBQ ribs when he gets a phone call, it's his Government friends, they are going to pay him a visit, and a chance that only comes around once in a lifetime. (Phoniex, what I'm doing is getting the Government to come and they will offer me a position in the main city?)
rose6666
#168664158Friday, July 24, 2015 4:26 PM GMT

-Mason- I take the package from my bag, placing it in a tightly hidden spot between two large rocks. I then cover it with whatever I can find - stones, rubbish... Slinging my bag back over my shoulder, I check around once again for any witnesses.
ThatBlazingPony
#168664387Friday, July 24, 2015 4:29 PM GMT

[Lana] I see the person, from my hiding spot behind a alarge crate of tyres, place something by the tower between two rocks and then cover it with leaves and other things. I keep checking to see if they walk away and when they do I exit from behind the crate.
phoniex
#168664551Friday, July 24, 2015 4:31 PM GMT

(Council Officials) The Ragnarok-Terra elevator hits the bottom and out come two government official clothed in Elysian Regalia, which resemble black Soviet dress uniforms with silver trim. They reach Cameron's office and politely knock. ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
rose6666
#168664672Friday, July 24, 2015 4:33 PM GMT

-Mason- I check my watch, setting a five minute timer. Then, I get to a safe distance and watch the location I hid the package at for a while.
phoniex
#168664733Friday, July 24, 2015 4:34 PM GMT

@Rose (Test track or Elevator?) ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
rose6666
#168664821Friday, July 24, 2015 4:35 PM GMT

(test track, but there's a package on the elevator as well)
phoniex
#168664902Friday, July 24, 2015 4:36 PM GMT

@Rose (So are you going to detonate them both at once, or the test track one first?) ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
ThatBlazingPony
#168665023Friday, July 24, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

[Lana] I calmly walk over to the location of the package, checking around for any suspicious looking people. I get closer to the package, so I step on my shoe lace, untying it, so I dropdown on one knee and tie it back up next to the package. I look at it and when I go to stand up I would snatch it quickly from its position and hide it from anyone's view. I would the exit the track at the rear of it and would go to a secluded space where I could check the package out without anyone seeing me.
phoniex
#168665354Friday, July 24, 2015 4:41 PM GMT

@That How did you notice such an inconspicuous package? ~Cookies need love like everything does.~
ThatBlazingPony
#168665458Friday, July 24, 2015 4:43 PM GMT

@phonie The person Lana saw definitely did not look like a regular employee to her and she saw them place the package down so she decided to investigate it.