of     1   

SenpaiNiko
#168609274Friday, July 24, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

(BEFORE READING) This bio is pretty long because I wanted to point out everything that happened so there was no confusion. Don't be surprised if there's any grammar issues. If a sentence doesn't make sense, consider changing the words grammar. Thank you! When I first started Roblox in 2010 (BTW, not telling you my other account). I quit in 2011 and forgot my p@ssw0rd years later. During that time, I just played games that really felt right to me. (Also gtfo If you think I'm lying thank you<3) Fast forward to 2014 in May, I found this game again. Forgetting my p@ssw0rd was the least of my troubles, so I made a new account, RLeeErmey1. (If you don't know who he is look up up) Until May to September I focused on war groups and games. I was really into Marvel that time. So I found this group, actually two power houses of Marvel, TMU and MUA. I joined both leaving my war groups behind. I was a Shield agent in TMU Agent Ermey. At the time DirectorNlckFury was Nick Fury. I thought he was one of the coolest people around. One day on the ship I heard "Bird man" Wondering I ran out. It was Falcon. I never knew who he was yet (Until the future). At that time I was visiting MUA. I was asking my self who I should be. I watched a couple of Marvel movies. I asked if I would be Iron Man. They said he was taken. Then I though of some one better than Iron Man. War Machine. They said I would be put through voting. Later did I find out that history was being made.. The next few sentence will be filled with my memories of MUA. One of my best friends at the time Warrior4101 was trying to be Captain America but failed voting's (He is now Wolverine). There was weird time where Ultron drugged us and made us think that we where fighting us. Also another time me and Angel pretended that I was Pepper and she was Rhodes. and it worked! I remember the Christmas party. Also that that time September. I was a Dalek and a Timelord both ended in February. It was at the time I started to see other smaller Marvel groups to pop open, so I joined some and one of them was owned by Kaine. (I'm not going into every story on this one.) At this time many friends left and joined (If I forget you its for good reasons) LoganTheWolverine, FunCream, Midnight Mistress. (Who I will have a future with all of them in a couple of years c:) Scotty (I forgot what you changed your name too), IRonWealsyI Blox123457666 (Or what evs) Lifechance, and a lot of other people. Also for my future, I plan to stay on Roblox for a lot longer but not in the same groups, style or even the same game. After a while I may grow bored of Roblox and go on others games but I will stay here. For now, I might end RPing after my bucket list is done. I may not even come back for a year or two, only time will tell. But for that's a theory. Not a game theory, a real life theory.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#168609356Friday, July 24, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

Stop making these Nobody cares and their all sh.it "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
WandaMaximoffSW
#168696387Friday, July 24, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

This is really nice, to hear how you got introduced and how you put time and effort into this. Thank you for sharing with us!
MrStilts
#168704877Saturday, July 25, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

Stop making these Nobody cares and their all sh.it [x2]
Cosmixo
#168793735Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:33 PM GMT

Im Scotty :)
SenpaiNiko
#169201896Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:37 AM GMT

Beam me up Scotty.
Cosmixo
#169730114Sunday, August 02, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

u w0t m99 The Ogre Clan already Beamed you up