of     1   

wafflecakestoasty
#168649295Friday, July 24, 2015 12:41 PM GMT

Communism and Hacking in Roblox. Roblox is a Rank by Rank up going game,Unlike Minecraft and other games.This would mean that they`re Capitalist?Right? Guests were originally created for people who did NOT know what this game was for, But some took it too far. 20% of Guests in the game are hackers avoiding ban,same with others such as trolls making another whole 30%.Ofcourse we can assume lots are evil. But the original thinkers always come in. This type of Robloxians i say are "True" Communist.I assume this argument started in 2011-13, when commies in Roblox started to say that Guests are People too,and let guests stay. This is when groups grew and grew(Uneeded wars would soon start thanks to Roblox).This made Groups MUCH more usefuller to gather people and go raid other games. As the war grew so did the people.Hackers also were helping guests against the Capitalists that made Roblox act.Most hackers got banned and some started to teach others so the technique would never be forgotten. Roblox patched most hacks(and glitches patched by creators of games), but was not enough as the Hackers kept going.The Communists and the hackers would end up losing many people off their side, but guests would still remain welcome, Conflicts never rose again.And i hope never will.
wafflecakestoasty
#168649417Friday, July 24, 2015 12:43 PM GMT

This is just the first Post of the Communist Takeover series.
MrStilts
#168649755Friday, July 24, 2015 12:50 PM GMT

You may have discovered glorious history, but we revolutionaries will not back down from toppling ROBLOX's evil capitalist agenda! GLORY TO THE LOWER CLUB!
wafflecakestoasty
#216963363Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:19 PM GMT

What the hell is this.

of     1