BloodMan6642
#17082207Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:46 AM GMT

Can You Make an Shorter Verison of This?
Darkian2
#17082373Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

No u.
Jandroy
#17091707Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:14 AM GMT

{e_e Fine...but your adventure will be short too...} Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Species: Weapon: Bio: --- IF YOU USE THIS SHEET,Your story will be as short as this sentence...
Chrysamere
#17092245Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:40 AM GMT

(I belive I just got a silly Idea.) Name: Flame Scarlet Nicknames: Bounty Hunter by everyone that dose not know his name. Age: 16 Species: Hedgehog Gender: Male Height: 5'6' Weight: 79 IQ: 230(He is smarter then the normal one XD) Marital Status: None Birth Place: Pyro Realm Residence: A small planetoid of what is left of Earth in a Alternative dimension. Occupation: Bounty Hunter Social Class: So-so Economic Class: Great Alignment: It deturmns on who pays him. Top Speed: 25 (slow jog) 47 (Normal jog) 76 (run) 150 (Sprint) Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10,and you can add Minus numbers) Agility - 7 Speed - 3 Strength - 9 Defense - 2 Evasiveness - 6 Dexterity - 4 Intelligence - 6 Skill - 5 Special Attacks: Fire ablilitys, like the normal one. Combat Combo: Flameing Punch then elbow them, then shoot them, if they are still alive, shoot them some more if they are not a bounty. Abilities & Aptitude: Serous Forms: Solar Elcipse Flame(He can no longer go into this form without the help of some Tech.) Lunar Elcipse Flame, Elemental Flame, Chaos Flame(The normal Flame cannot use the Chaos emeralds, but he can.) Hobbies & Talents: Shooting, finding things, blowing things up. Weaknesses: Getting shot(He has no armor), and many other ways to harm someone. Personal facts (A few suggestions,erase if you don't want them in) Friends: He has none, but he will help you if you have the money. Rivals: None Enemies: The people who you tell him are. Known relatives: Sethanaris Scarlet(Dead) Likes/Favorite activities: Shooting things. Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Not getting paid. Gourmet of choice: Spiced Meat. Beverages of choice: Cold Milk. Favorite color(s): Blood red Personality: Way too serous. Physical Appearance Color: Blood red fur. Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms): Almost unnotice able tan. Eye Color: Dark Blue Hair/Quill Style: Sonic style, has the three hairs the Normal Flame has. Nose: Black Ears: Blood red fur and unnoticible tan on the inside. Tail: Blood red Other bodily features: Birth mark of a Scarlet Dragon on his left palm.(The normal Flame has it on his Right.) Attire: Dirty Grey lightly padded shirt. Dark Dirty grey lightly padded pants, Dirty Black jet Shoes, wears a Dirty grey headband. Items & Weapons: Sometimes he will have a Chaos emerald on him, but will always have two pistols and a rifle. Vehicles: Nothing. Themesong: None. Back Story: The backstory for the Alternative Flame is differnt from the Normal one, for both his parent were killed in a raid, and Seth was killed, insead of being corrupted, he grew up alone in a cruel world, he became a Bounty hunter when he was 14 and with a high tech cannon, destroyed the Earth with a group of people. Like normaly, he was paid to do it. Characters you want in the story(OFFICIAL ONES): Tails(Reson: As the bounty[Target]) How you want it to end: Him about to kill Tails, but ends up spareing him.
Jandroy
#17092844Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:22 AM GMT

Blooperz: Tails:Please don't kill me... Flame:Oh?...hmm...IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!*nothing happens* Tails:...XD Director:CUT!! XD
Chrysamere
#17092913Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:27 AM GMT

XD
Jandroy
#17093128Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:43 AM GMT

You're story's gonna have to Wait..Tokeif's Story is a Hard one =c
Chrysamere
#17093140Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:43 AM GMT

I can wait, Ill just make silly decals with sprites.
Darkian2
#17107470Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

Lawl :3 Toka>Me>You.
shadowmario
#17110037Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:12 PM GMT

Iz mah story coming this millenium?
Jandroy
#17110106Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:14 PM GMT

Yes
shadowmario
#17110179Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:15 PM GMT

O rly nao?
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#17110206Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:16 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Jandroy
#17110215Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:17 PM GMT

Yours is on Page 2
Shadowofdark123
#17110245Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:17 PM GMT

Name:Shade Nicknames: Shadey, Shadow, Shadeow Age: 20 Species: Hedgehog Gender: Male Height: 6 ft, 7 in Weight: 76 LBS IQ:462 Marital Status: Elisa Prower Birth Place:Unknown Residence:He Has None Occupation: Runner, Fighter, and Hero Social Class:Awesome =D Economic Class: Amazing Alignment: Great Top Speed: 100 (slow jog) 392 (Normal jog) 700 (run) 800 (Sprint) Over 1000 (Super Mode) Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10) Agility -7 Speed -10 Strength -7 Defense -6 Evasiveness -6 Dexterity -6 Intelligence -7 Skill - 8 Special Attacks:Spin Ring! (Special Ring needed) Chaos Overwhelm. Combat Combo : Kick, Elbow, jump, throw, jab, punch ,elbow in face Abilities & Aptitude: Running, hanging with his friends alot Forms: Golden Shade, Mysterio Shade, Fire Shade, Werehog Shade (On Halloween) Hobbies & Talents: Hanging with Elisa Weaknesses: Water Personal facts Friends:Mach, Elisa, Tann, Hyndrer Rivals: Siloga, and Shader Enemies: Siloga and Shader Known relatives: Mach Likes/Favorite activities: Saving the world Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Seeing Elisa with Hyndrer Gourmet of choice: Rice and chicken, hotdogs Beverages of choice:Milk, and sometimes Wine Favorite color(s):Black and Gold Personality: Serious Physical Appearance Color:Black Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms)Black Eye Color: Blue/Green... kind of aqua Hair/Quill Style: Like Shadows Nose:Black Ears:Tan and Black Tail: Black Other bodily features: Muscles Attire:None Items & Weapons:None Vehicles: Gravity Skates Themesong: Knight Of The Wind Back Story:Shades Adventure Started Long Ago,With Other Friends,But Then Met Mach,Elisa,And Others.
Jandroy
#17110329Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:20 PM GMT

How do you want it to End?
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#17110350Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:20 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BuilderGuy12
#17110661Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:28 PM GMT

SERIOUSLY. I AM IN A HIGHER POSITION HERE *On a HILL* MAKE DEZ OR DIE
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#17110717Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:30 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BuilderGuy12
#17110866Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

....... GENTLEMEN. RUN. *Starts playing awesome rock song and yelling RRRUUUN TOO THEE HIIILLSSS*
MegamanZero79
#17136842Friday, November 27, 2009 2:13 PM GMT

Finish my story!!!*on an orbiting space platform, with a giant laser pointed at Jandroy's house*NAO!!!
Darkian2
#17235161Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:05 PM GMT

BUMP BUMP BUMP BAWMP BUMP
Jandroy
#17261491Monday, November 30, 2009 5:29 AM GMT

On Mobius...there was a Silent Tribe...located in the Nomandic lands of Matau(or the Location where you rescue Proffesor Pickle in Sonic Unleased) In that Location...something occured...a crazy adventure...for one paticular Cat... --- His name...was Cody Zander,a helpful little fella...was just huntine around the Forest when suddenly... A plane landed somewhere in an open field...probably some Fox that wants to looks for the chaos emerald... "excuse me,do you happen to have some fuel for my plane?" Tails asked a bear in the area... "No" the Bear replied... "Uhh,okay..do you even know of a place I can find Fuel for my plane!?" He asked again... "No," the Bear replied once again... "Then...im gonna have to find it myself..." Tails flew up...and searched the area for any civilisation...he saw some camping at the nearby River...and BINGO! An Oil Drum!!he landed and headed for that Direction...straight for it --- Meanwhile... Cody was at the River,drinking water from it...when he saw a small yellow Fox he hid in the bushes... Tails landed on his two feet and walked closer to the Oil Drum, "They won't mind if I take this..." he toppled the Oil drum on some brick and had a small canteen ready...and poured about a litre of Fuel into it,he had 2 so he got 2 Litres ready... "That should do it!"...he said... Cody looked at the Fox figure...and visualised him as food...he crept behind him slowly... Tails on the other hand,closed the cap of the Oil Drum and lifted it upright...then placed it back to where it really belonged...as he turned around,he saw a Red Blur hide into the bushes... "He-hello?" Tails said...having a sharp stick(5 cm in diameter) ready in his hands,walked closer to the bush and examined it... Cody on the other hand,crept away from the bush... "HA!" Tails smacked the bush...only to find nothing was hiding in it...then a swarm of bees chased Tails... "AAAH!!!" Tails ran off,screaming Cody followed him,and stepped on a button, A large Trap sprung out,and made a way for Tails...but he ran into the Forest... "AAAHH!!!!-" Tails screamed under a tree,and knocked a Beehive into his own head...his screams were muffled as he ran in random directions...straight into a Trap, Cody stomped on the buttons...and waited until Tails crossed the other side of the River... "Ack!" Tails was running away,beehive on his head,and a swarm of bees chasing him... "Urg?" A bear smelled Honey and chased Tails,followed by the bees,and then Cody... --- The poor fox slammed into his plane,and ran into the lake nearby,slamming into a tree,making the beehive break into pieces...then Jumped into the water...UNSCATHED... --- Cody was at the Plane...and pressed a button on the bottom of it...A Secret compartment opened...and Cody crawled inside...looking for anything consumable... Tails slowly and carefully inched towards his plane...and filled the Tank with fuel...then started the Engine.. --- "???" Cody was trapped in the secret compartment...but he saw 2 Gems,they looked like Chaos emeralds... -={IF YOU ARE SAYING WHY TAILS DID NOT USE THE CHAOS EMERALDS AS A POWER SOURCE...DONT ASK!!!}=- End of Chapter one...
Chrysamere
#17261604Monday, November 30, 2009 5:39 AM GMT

Poor Tails. XD
Jandroy
#17261731Monday, November 30, 2009 5:55 AM GMT

Reference: {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2MrYj1Atk&feature=related}