Caesurus
#168874913Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

reported for saying damn George shoots Lennie.
SuperHero12346
#168875315Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:22 PM GMT

^ Lol you're currently viewing S&I's early morning community. Anything but their "A" Team. P.S. Damn isn't a curse word. With how ROBLOX filters, don't you think damn would be filtered if it was. Watch out you may get in trouble for false reporting. Anyways I read the whole thing. This is a very good idea, mostly because of how you suggested it. It's a great idea and more importantly you weren't careless with it. You earned my support, friend. Tracking this as well 'cause I want to add to it, too.
ruin3Ds
#168876244Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:32 PM GMT

"^ Lol you're currently viewing S&I's early morning community. Anything but their "A" Team." LOL! It's funny because it's true. This is usually the time the trolls, TL;DRers and baiters first wake up. I'd be shocked if this thread made it out unscathed as it's an easy target. O yeah I have another add (I'm on a roll!) - Sometimes Idle animations are used when walking to if you don't have a walkstyle equipped as long as it's possible (like the Edge Master; it doesn't stop movement, so you could walk with it). Of course this has to be prescripted, but just another layer of depth for you.
rend00
#168877502Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

(>~~*)> ... Is the OT Raid over?
KudosYouCanRead
#168879723Sunday, July 26, 2015 5:08 PM GMT

@RealLightLuigiStar, KingJacko, Caesurus ... This has OT written all over it. That's the only place where TL;DRs, title-only readers, false reporters, and killjoys thrive.
rend00
#168898381Sunday, July 26, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

"The Spectacular Slip" When you trip, your ROBLOXian slips on either a ice cube out in thin air, a banana peel out of thin air, etc. and turns it into a spectacular fall, or slip. If it's the ice cube you slide for a bit and if it's the banana peel you just straight up fall. Type: Tripstyle Cost: 30R$ Description: Hey, at least it was funny, right?
KudosYouCanRead
#169134423Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:11 PM GMT

@rend00 I like that one. Bump for the thread!
rend00
#169622273Saturday, August 01, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

"Firelord" What You Do: You clutch your fists and outstretch your arms by the shoulders, and you hold you head up. A column of fire continuously comes out of your mouth/where your mouth should be) Type: Idle Cost: 200R$ Description: Put me with the Hall of Flamers!
ruin3Ds
#170638314Monday, August 10, 2015 2:20 PM GMT

Lol like Firelord Ozai? I can dig that. Bump!
CaniPlzForum
#170638462Monday, August 10, 2015 2:23 PM GMT

i didn't read because it was too long explain it to me in a shorter version go eat a calzone
bosstrop
#170640311Monday, August 10, 2015 2:48 PM GMT

Since you put so much effort into this thread, I put some effort into replying: I don't know why, but this time around I was actually inclined to read through the whole thread. And I must say... Everything about this thread is good. The suggestion itself and the supporters it attracts, as I can see it's managed to get some loyal supporters, which is how you know you have an idea that's good. Animation packs is an idea that's been on my mind, too, and I'm glad you suggested it, because if I had to suggest it, this is exactly how I would do it. But even so, you probably realize that ROBLOX would never ever add this in a million years, because even if the impossible happens and they see it, it's too high maintenance a thing for them to do even if they see a pay-off. But I admit you have some convincing arguments for why they should. And yeah, this thread will attract flame baiters because of your use of "god damn" three times, and also be prepared for non-supporters and even the rare total ignoramus, because this thread is not only easy to love but easier to hate. And try not to pass judgement on them, that gets us nowhere but a flame war, something I had to learn the hard way. Ignoring them is the best thing to do (which I see you guys struggling with). With all things considered... support. This is a pretty optimistic thread that willfully ignores how unlikely it is to be considered, almost like a "What If" scenario, and I have to admit, things would be a lot more interesting if this was reality. Tracking.
ruin3Ds
#170641016Monday, August 10, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

@CaniPlzForum There was a TL;DR, but I can understand how you missed it as you have to scroll down quite a bit to see it. Here, I'll re-post it for convenience: "TL;DR VERSION HERE! ------------------------------------ TL;DR: The gist of it is that ROBLOX adds a new section to the Catalog where they sell custom animations for R$ that people can buy that alter how they walk, stand, talk, jump, run, slow walk, strafe, die, trip, and stand when damaged. If you think it has problems hold your breath until you read the section in the first post where we address the issues. Oh, and if this in any way interested you I suggest reading the whole first post to get the full picture. Thanks! ------------------------------------ TL;DR VERSION HERE!" @bosstrop Well said. And yeah we all know on some level this won't be added. Since S&I has been reduced to a regular run-of-the-mill unproductive forum most people have decided to review threads on their own merits and take whether or not it will be added out of the picture. And yeah it would probably be best to ignore haters and flamers, but last time I did that they just tried harder to get my attention, so I acknowledge them so they'll relent. Bump.
tom5213
#170641235Monday, August 10, 2015 2:59 PM GMT

there's so much useless stuff you wrote here. all of this bull that you're spouting about is scriptable. -that one weeb
ruin3Ds
#170653226Monday, August 10, 2015 5:21 PM GMT

The cavalry has arrived, and they brought their forum weapons LOL. Bump.
SuperHero12346
#170653610Monday, August 10, 2015 5:26 PM GMT

@tom Looks like the senseis of S&I have taught you well. "Scriptable" is a powerful forum weapon, buffing your offenses against threads to insane new heights. If used well, it can be almost as deadly as "WNTS" BUT... If you read the first post you'd know that his end result is an aesthetic update to ROBLOX as a collective, not just one place, which is why it would work best if it was left to the ROBLOX staff development team, and not a nonadministrative account. We could argue for days on whether or not this idea is useless or not, but the fact of the matter is we all know in the end ROBLOX won't add this, just like they don't add anything else, so it's just pointless. Either love it for what it is, or hate it for what it is. Either way no sweat off of both our arses, eh? But I suspect the hivemind is coming soon...
rend00
#170656920Monday, August 10, 2015 6:02 PM GMT

Hey I had another idea; bear with me it may be stupid: Exits! Basically what your character does when you disconnect. You still disconnect right away, but your character does this for everyone else to see before it leaves. Here's mine: "Gotta Jet!" :Basically your character does a prepare to run pose like in Looney Tunes and says one of these things: -"Gotta jet!" -"Gotta run!" -"Gotta go!" -etc Then they dash out like a cartoon, disappear and all that's left is speed lines and cartoon smoke. Style: Exit Cost: 20R$ Desc: That's all folks! Bump.
Jascha
#171571270Monday, August 17, 2015 11:19 PM GMT

^ I like that. I like that a lot.
CaniPlzForum
#171571817Monday, August 17, 2015 11:25 PM GMT

@ruin you stole that idea from me thanks for "bumping" it in a way though TM™
rend00
#171946908Friday, August 21, 2015 6:52 AM GMT

@Jascha Why thank you Jas :3
ruin3Ds
#172417828Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

My exit would be... "Smokebomb!" Your character throws a smoke bomb down and exits under the cover of smoke. Occassionally it will not work and you'll still be there when the smoke clears. There's multiple choices for text when you first throw it (i.e "SMOKEBOMB!") and when it doesn't work ("... AWKWAAAAARD.") And when it doesn't work you just walk off sad and then disappear. (Oh and according to your explanation on Exits the player would have DC'd long before his avatar finished the animation) Cost: 25R$ Desc: Now you see me, now you don't. Sometimes it works, sometimes it won't. Bump!
penapox
#172418954Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:31 AM GMT

I read the whole thing unlike the tl;dr noobs :D SUH PORT THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER I love how you put so much work into making this thread. It's just so long liar liar pants on fire hanging from an electric wire
Lord_Narwhal
#172420103Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

there's only so many ways you can walk or run
Narutozo
#172428347Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:35 AM GMT

SUPPORT,TRACKED am vry hot
smoothlygoo
#172446100Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:20 PM GMT

you can script this
Lord_Narwhal
#172446267Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:24 PM GMT

"you can script this" you clearly don't understand the concept of this