of     19   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Absxlve
#168961437Monday, July 27, 2015 8:02 AM GMT

The Redeemer --- Real Name (Optional)- Daniel Sefton Physical Appearance- An above-average built Caucasian man standing at 6'1. Daniel's short hair is dark brown and combed to the side, out of the way of his light brown eyes. Along with his hair is a very nicely kept mustache and a very light stubble. From the way he keeps his head-hair and facial hair, it appears that this is a very professional man. His face is free from scars and blemishes. His fingernails are trimmed and his body is clean. If we were to judge people by their outward appearance, most would say that Daniel probably has a nice-paying and respectable job. And those people would be half-right. Clothing (This isn't your all-black outfit, something you'd wear into public to disguise yourself)- Daniel dresses simply and professionally. His attire consists of a nice white dress shirt with a black tie. Over this he wears a dark brown long coat, typically unbuttoned. Alongside his upper attire, Daniel wears a pair of black dress pants and dress shoes. Set atop his head is a plain grey flat cap. Completing his appearance is a pair of dark brown leather gloves and a very nice-looking silver analog diver's watch Age (Optional)- 36 Items (Not weapons, you start off with a knife) (Optional)- His wallet, a lighter, and a briar pipe. Other- I hate the Feds! --- You arrive at a dark and moody restaurant, clearly disgusted that this was your meeting place. Your next contractor, a chubby man, sat down on his chair and ordered a small meal. "I'm going to be here for a while, that's why we are meeting here." He said, crossing his legs and twiddling his thumbs. "I see you have two successful kills under your belt, and they are all slightly local celebrities, that's why I have requested you to kill this man." the contractor slammed a photograph of a smiling man with neatly combed black hair, a deep tan and circular glasses on the table. He had the look of a typical businessman. You took it and observed it carefully. "Stephan Xiaolin, a business executive that hasn't given me my money back after he asked for a loan. Oh, and if you could, before you brutally kill him could you say that the loan shark called?" Things escalated quickly, and the contractor stated that Stephan lives in a rather big house in Dakota Street, house number 36. He has also stated that, if you could, steal his wallet. Current money on hand- $1000 Current time- 14:32 What would you like to do?
Z0rr0w
#168961786Monday, July 27, 2015 8:10 AM GMT

Of course the man was going to be here for awhile. This was the perfect place to stuff your mouth full of rotten food and puff up like a balloon. And of course, he wanted a message to be sent shortly before the knife hit. It was always like these people to want to stand on ceremony, even if they're not the ones doing the killing. But, I shouldn't complain, I'm being paid, after all. I slid the photograph to be and placed it in my coat pocket. "Maybe next time you'll be more careful about who you give loans to," I comment, "should I meet you back here when the job is done?"
Absxlve
#168962311Monday, July 27, 2015 8:21 AM GMT

(Ok, so apparently my post keeps getting blocked for some reason for six minutes, apologies but I'm going to write it again because Roblox's terms of service is stupid.)
Z0rr0w
#168962346Monday, July 27, 2015 8:22 AM GMT

(Whenever my post gets blocked, I just write it out on a pastebin and post a link to said pastebin.)
Absxlve
#168962566Monday, July 27, 2015 8:27 AM GMT

(It's been 6 tries already. Damnit Roblox) The contractor didn't look very happy, "Oh I know, I denied at first," he replied with an irritated tone, "you can go buy a cheap PAYG phone and dump it and buy another one so the police can't track you. Call me here and I'll arrange for a meeting place." He took a slip with a number on it and handed it to you, which you quite quickly pocketed.
Absxlve
#168962594Monday, July 27, 2015 8:28 AM GMT

(Maybe I should do that, and it finally bloody works.)
Z0rr0w
#168962719Monday, July 27, 2015 8:30 AM GMT

"I'll speak to you soon then," I said, much to my displeasure. Perhaps the worst part of my job was having to deal with contacts. That was never very fun. But, it is a necessary evil. I stood up after taking the slip and went on my way, leaving the restaurant and trying to hail a cab to take me to Stephan's house.
Absxlve
#168962866Monday, July 27, 2015 8:34 AM GMT

(Unexpected money stealing taxi driver *Lenny face*) Cab- -$5 (Short distance) You arrive at Dakota Street. Indeed, as the contractor said, is his house big- two storeys with a front lawn and what seems to be a back garden. Current time- 14:37
Z0rr0w
#168962979Monday, July 27, 2015 8:36 AM GMT

I waited for the taxi to drive off, before heading into the back garden. Once there, I looked around for anything resembling a power box. If I were to break in, then it'd be best to cut off the power first to remain unseen. At least, unseen for as long as it took to get my knife to the man's neck.
Absxlve
#168963116Monday, July 27, 2015 8:39 AM GMT

There was seemingly a half-metre high electric box at the right edge of the house, it was sealed off, however, but you may be able to take the lid off with a screwdriver. However, no toolbox or sheds can be seen, and that leaves the conclusion that it may possibly be inside the house.
Z0rr0w
#168963232Monday, July 27, 2015 8:42 AM GMT

I made a mental note to buy myself a small toolkit. That, and perhaps a lockpick set. Breaking the windows and going in that way probably wasn't a good idea. A man with this expensive-looking house would probably have an alarm system. That left one other option to me. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell, before waiting patiently for someone to answer.
Absxlve
#168963347Monday, July 27, 2015 8:45 AM GMT

You hear loud footsteps, as if someone was hurriedly making its way down the staircase. "Who is it?" you hear, the voice sounding like a premature boy. He was probably Stephan's son.
Z0rr0w
#168963443Monday, July 27, 2015 8:47 AM GMT

"My name is Mr. Rellik! Is your father home? I need to speak with him!" I call out to the boy behind the door, hopefully loud enough for him to hear.
Absxlve
#168963516Monday, July 27, 2015 8:49 AM GMT

"No," he replied, spooked by the loudness in which you spoke, "my father is at work and my mother is shopping, he comes home at 9 at night, you can call him if you want."
Z0rr0w
#168963565Monday, July 27, 2015 8:51 AM GMT

"Do you have a phone inside I can use, then?" I ask.
Absxlve
#168963691Monday, July 27, 2015 8:54 AM GMT

The door opened to reveal an Asian 12-year old. He handed started tapping on his smart phone and went into the phone app, in which the only calls he has made are with females, his mother and a person called "Mr. Evans". He handed it to you. "The one that says father." he says as he made a come in gesture with his hands, courtesy intended.
Absxlve
#168963740Monday, July 27, 2015 8:55 AM GMT

He had started tapping* "If you want, I can get you some green tea."
Z0rr0w
#168963923Monday, July 27, 2015 9:00 AM GMT

I took the phone and stepped inside, shortly before taking off my shoes and putting them beside the door. "That would be lovely, thank you," I say, taking a seat in the living room and calling the contact listed as 'Father.'
Absxlve
#168964035Monday, July 27, 2015 9:03 AM GMT

The phone entered call mode. "Xū yào shén me?" A man spoke in Mandarin from the other side, not realising that he is speaking to another guy. Stephan's son could be heard giggling in the kitchen as he filled the kettle.
Absxlve
#168964101Monday, July 27, 2015 9:04 AM GMT

(That one awkward moment when someone greets you in another language on the phone. Happens to me all the time.)
Absxlve
#168964293Monday, July 27, 2015 9:09 AM GMT

(I bet you are using google translate for the pingyin)
Z0rr0w
#168964320Monday, July 27, 2015 9:10 AM GMT

What could that kid possibly be giggling about? Poisoning my tea? That's a bit, well, old-fashioned isn't it? He was probably thinking about something funny he saw on an inappropriate cartoon he's not meant to be watching. "Nín hǎo," I say, "there's something very urgent we need to speak about. It's regarding the debt you owe. He's willing to relieve you of your debt. Can you make it home so we may discuss his proposition?"
Absxlve
#168964471Monday, July 27, 2015 9:14 AM GMT

(He's giggling at the fact that his dad just spoke Mandarin to a stranger xP) "Joey, what the hell are you doing with my son's phone?!" he asked, not convinced. Stephan's son got a cup and put some tea leaves in, awaiting the water to boil up.
Z0rr0w
#168964579Monday, July 27, 2015 9:16 AM GMT

(Oh, is the thing on speaker phone?) "Joey? No no, this is Mr. Rellik. I work for a rather, large, man who you owe a rather large debt to," I explain.
Absxlve
#168964714Monday, July 27, 2015 9:20 AM GMT

"So you work for- sorry for being loud guys, I have a call, so you work for Joey, then. Listen, you have no need to know about my problems, his problems or any problem. You didn't even need to get the trouble to barge into my house and use my son's phone. Joey has my number, he would've called me if he wanted to yell at me for the loan thing." Stephan spoke, slightly stuttering between lines.

of     19   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right