of     1   

hockeyhero1234
#169308911Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

(This is my alt account) These are my predictions for the upcoming season. I guarantee I won't be right on ALL of these predictions but here we go. 1. Boston Bruins - Boston has the best overall team by far. They have the best forwards, defenseman and goaltenders. Camboo6 should applaud himself for the drafting he did. The chemistry is amazing. iShortstop, hardysdx97, obbyking10, camboo6 and wistfulspongebobbest all have the potential to be all stars in this league. All 5 of those players I mentioned could even win the MVP Award. AlejandroJugo is a good young player who will learn from all of these experienced players playing along with him. Who is going to be able to stop this powerhouse of a team? I see one thing that could cost Boston. Will they be active enough to be as good as they can be? 2. Los Angeles Kings - EliteRanger125 did some unique drafting. He drafted Halloweenfan26 (MVP) in the 2nd round. Los Angeles has some very good depth with two forwards, two defenseman and two goalies. Mceegrams is a James Norris Trophy candidate going into the season. EliteRanger125 and EternalShadowZ are going to be very good goal scorers for Los Angeles. Sniperdiper13 is rumored to be the starting goalie for the season opener vs Boston. It's going to be interesting seeing the battle between Hedguy and Sniperdiper13 for the starting goalie position. I see Los Angeles barely finishing 2nd this season. 3. Toronto Maple Leafs - Toronto has a great starting line up with Shadow4x4x4 as the forward, Kenamatic as the defenseman and Aidan73 as the goaltender. One of the best starting lineups in the league. Shadow4x4x4 is one of the smartest players in the RNHL. He makes the right moves out on the ice. Kenamatic got drafted number 1 overall. He could possibly be the best player in this league. Aidan73 is a solid goaltender. He's a Vezina Trophy Candidate. The depth with Toronto might cost them. nWo4life is a solid veteran who can help his team win but he might not be active enough. Herman01 and Supersaiyan678 are unproven defenseman that might have trouble. Los Angeles and Toronto are so tight. I see Toronto making the playoffs finishing in 3rd place and playing Los Angeles in the first round. 4. Chicago Blackhawks - Chicago has themselves a very good offensive team. Cena54john and CoreyKamamoto are very good offensive players but Chicago's defense and goaltending is the question. JomanJ, MDistheB3A5T, K871 and BadHabit22 are all unproven players. Can Chicago score enough goals to win games when they allow too many? I think Chicago will miss the playoffs unfortunately. MDistheB3A5T is a very smart owner though. Maybe he has some tricks up his sleeve that nobody knows about. Maybe they can prove me wrong.

of     1