of     1   

Titleist
#169550534Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:51 AM GMT

please lend me a minute of your time to talk about lonesome george the pinta island tortoise. by the end of the 19th century, most of the pinta island tortises were wiped out due to hunting it was so bad that by the 20th century the species was presumed extinct. except for one named lonesome geoge. he was a single mail and discovered in 1971. his island was devastated by goats and he was the only tortoise. for his safety, the humans moved him away. george was stuck with 2 females of diffeerent subspecies. although lonesome george produced eggs, none hatched. geoge was the only pinta tortoise left in the world and he had to do something fast. unfortunately, the pinta tortoise was pronounced extinct as geoge was still in captivity. on novembet 24 2012 at about 8 AM local time george was found dead, presumably of old age. most sources say lonsesome geogrge was over 100 years old.he is now on display in new york and is expected to be extradited to the galapagos soon. Lonesome George Foundation, "Keeping the Legacy Alive", characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Lonesome George Foundation, ©2015. Patents pending.
Holtbyism
#169550798Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

please lend me a minute of your time to talk about lonesome george the pinta island tortoise. by the end of the 19th century, most of the pinta island tortises were wiped out due to hunting it was so bad that by the 20th century the species was presumed extinct. except for one named lonesome geoge. he was a single mail and discovered in 1971. his island was devastated by goats and he was the only tortoise. for his safety, the humans moved him away. george was stuck with 2 females of diffeerent subspecies. although lonesome george produced eggs, none hatched. geoge was the only pinta tortoise left in the world and he had to do something fast. unfortunately, the pinta tortoise was pronounced extinct as geoge was still in captivity. on novembet 24 2012 at about 8 AM local time george was found dead, presumably of old age. most sources say lonsesome geogrge was over 100 years old.he is now on display in new york and is expected to be extradited to the galapagos soon. Lonesome George Foundation, "Keeping the Legacy Alive", characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Lonesome George Foundation, ©2015. Patents pending.
K0bematthew
#169550832Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

Um...no "get snipe"-Kooby
KyleTurris07
#169550969Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

it took more than a minute to read this. i am suing u for false advertising. watch ur back kiddo. this will be the last time u lie to me

of     1