of     1   

MovieBuff666
#169630975Saturday, August 01, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

I haven't done a review for a movie in about 2 years. So I'm here to review the latets installment to the Mission: Impossible franchise- Rogue Nation. Let me start off by saying, THIS MOVIE IS F---ING AWESOME!! This is the meaning of a summer blockbuster. It's awesome , fun and everything you would want from a summer blockbuster. The comedy hits at the right points , the dialogue is intelligent , the stunts are crazy and the action is filmed BEAUTIFULLY. And that's one of the biggest problems in movies today, the action is filmed horribly, but Christopher McQuarrie did a wonderful job with directing these action scenes and getting these awesome shots. Simon Pegg is good in this , Jeremy Renner & Rebecca Ferguson aswell. Ving Rhames is awesome, but Tom Cruise...Holy s--- Tom Cruise is amazing in this movie, this is probably one of his best movies, if not the best. He's just so awesome, he plays the character of Ethan Hunt so well and the things that this character does is so awesome to watch. That airplane scene is amazing when you watch it, cause you know that he's really on that moving plane. Seriously, he's a really dedicated actor and I have mad respect for him. You know in Ghost Protocol, that Dubai Building scene? Well there's like 3 scenes in this movie that are on the same level as that Dubai Building scene. This movie also features one of the best motorcycle chase scenes I have ever seen. This movie is so awesome, my only tiny flaw with it is that it's kind of long by like 10 minutes, but that is no biggie. I have no other flaws, this movie gets a 10/10 for me, I loved it. Have any of you guys seen it? If so, tell me what you thought.

of     1