of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

coolkidpokemonfan
#16963984Monday, November 23, 2009 12:34 AM GMT

Dr.Eggman Made A Machine That Could Swich The Minds Of People,Example,Guy One And Guy 2,The Machine Would Make Guy 1 Guy 2 And Guy 2 Guy One.Sonic And Friends(The Chars Of People Who Are Invited) Came To Stop Eggman From Taking Over The World Again,But Eggman Used The Machine Agenst Them,And Everybody Was Swiched Invited: Jandroy Tannerator Spiderpig ShadowofDark And If Your My Friend And Your Name Is Not On The List,Tell Me And You Will Be Allowed In. Char Sheet: Character Image (if available):Just Look In My Decals Name:Speedy Nicknames:None Age: 16 Species: Hedgehog Gender: Male Height: 4 ft, 5 in Weight: 69 LBS IQ:89 Marital Status:None Birth Place:Unknown Residence:He Has None Occupation:Fighter and Hero. Social Class:Awesome =D Economic Class:Average Alignment:Good. Who You Got Swiched With:Knuckles(So Knuckles Is Speedy And Speedy Is Knuckles)*Can't Be Swiched With Somebody Who Is Already Swiched* Top Speed:200 (slow jog) 300 (Normal jog) 500 (run) 800 (Sprint) Over 1000 Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10) ----Speedys Stats Are On The Left,Knuckles Stats Are On The Right. Agility -7 ----7(Knuckles) Speed -10 --- 10(Knuckles Strength -7 ---- 9(Knuckles Defense -6 ----8 (Knuckles) Evasiveness -6 ---- 7(Knuckles) Dexterity -6 Intelligence -7 Skill - 8 Special Attacks:Spindash,Homing Attack,Falcon PAWNCH!Falcon Kick,Shoot Da Whoop Combat Combo:Kick Into Air,Jump Into The Air And Kick The Opponet In The Guts And Jump Off And SpinDash The Opponent Into The Ground Abilities & Aptitude:fighting, and joking around And Playing With His Friends Forms: Omega Mach, Macheda (Dark form), Hyper Mach, Perfect Hyper Mach, and Omega Macheda. (ultimate, but less powerful than his final/perfect form) Hobbies & Talents:Video Games, fighting, and hanging around with friends. Weaknesses:Chuck Norris,Round House Kick Of Death Personal facts Friends:Mach,Elisa,Hyndrer,Sonow,Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow Rivals: Siloga, and sometimes Sonow Enemies:Eggman, And pretty much all people on the dark side. Known relatives:None Likes/Favorite activities:Playing Video Games Dislikes/Least favorite activities:Being Pwnd Gourmet of choice:Pizza Beverages of choice:Choclate Milk Favorite color(s):Blue Personality:Random Physical Appearance Color:Blue Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms):Blue Eye Color:Blue Hair/Quill Style: Like Sonic, when in Super And Dark,And Any Other Form... Nose:Black Ears:Tan and Blue Tail:Blue Other bodily features:Nothin Special Attire:None Items & Weapons:Fist Vehicles:None Themesong:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSur5X022jE Back Story:Speedy's Adventure Started Long Ago,With Other Friends,But Then Met Mach,Elisa,And Others,He Would Do Anything For His Friends ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sonic Was Swiched With Amy(This Is Already Not Good) Shadow Was Swiched With Tails Cream Was Swiched With Cheese Chris Was Swiched With Charmy Vector Was Swiched With Espio ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For The Invited People,Copy The Char Sheet,Fill It Out,And Pick Who Your Character Got Swiched With.
coolkidpokemonfan
#16964351Monday, November 23, 2009 12:42 AM GMT

Also Invited:PinkBeen
Tannerator
#16964380Monday, November 23, 2009 12:42 AM GMT

Name: Mach Zeno Nicknames: Speedo, Zen, (ONLY BY ELISA) Machy, and (he HATES being called this) Macharooni Age: 16 Species: Hedgehog Gender: Male Height: 4 ft, 5 in Weight: 69 LBS IQ: 127 Marital Status: Elisa Prower Birth Place: In a lab Residence: Westopolis Occupation: Fighter and Hero, also works at Tann's Workshop. Social Class: Excellent Economic Class:A tiny bit above average. Alignment: Good. Top Speed: 200 (slow jog) 300 (Normal jog) 500 (run) 800 (Sprint) Over 1000 (In his Supersonic mode. He dosent go this speed much) Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10) Agility - 8 Speed - 10 Strength - 7 Defense - 6 Evasiveness - 9 Dexterity - 5 Intelligence - 5 Skill - 8 Special Attacks: Homing attack, Spindash, energy blasts, dark pulses, and black belt in all Martial arts. and Chaos moves. He can do Chaos moves without a emerald! Also, he sometimes can use EXTREMELY powerful power kicks and punches. Combat Combo: A roundhousekick, 10 punches, a leg sweep then a energy blast. Abilities & Aptitude: Martial arts, fighting, and joking around. Forms: BLAH. Hobbies & Talents: Video Games, fighting, and hanging around with friends. Weaknesses: Anything to do with death....he dosent like taking risks with lives.... Personal facts Friends: Sonic and friends, Elisa prower, Aurus and Fenrir, Tann His creator, and Speedy. Sonow, Speedy, and MANY others. Rivals: Siloga, and sometimes Sonow Enemies:Eggman, And pretty much all people on the dark side. Known relatives: Ymjar his brother. (Ymjar is currently a COMPLETE enemy..) Likes/Favorite activities: Playing Video Games, playing around, and doing Death-defying stunts. Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Funerals. Gourmet of choice: A Beverages of choice: Cream soda. Favorite color(s): Green. Personality: Mach is mostly the guy who makes people laugh. He likes to hang around with his friends, and is mostly found with his girlfriend Elisa, or his best friend Silver the Hedgehog. Or His creator, Tann.He is mostly always fighting evil, but when he isint, its fun to be around him. When he is ticked BTW....RUN. Physical Appearance Color: Green for fur, and a X-shaped scar on his face. Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms): A nice Tan. Eye Color: Brown Hair/Quill Style: Like Sonic, when in Super, spiked like Super Sonic, Omega and Macheda form spiked like shadow, and all the rest are spiked like Nazo. Nose: Black Ears: Tan and green Tail: just green. Other bodily features: A nice thin body, but very strong. You cant really see them muscles, but he can lift around 100 LBS when he is sleepy O_O Attire: A long red shirt with sleeves that go to his wrists, and a pair of blue jeans. He has a mysterious small ring on his right wrist.... Items & Weapons: His Platinum Katana, and mostly a back-up revolver. Vehicles: His custom build Motorbike. Themesong: How far We've come by MatchBox20. Back Story: It all started with that one Invasion of Siloga....Mach has been pushed to his power limits, he has obliterated a PLANET (Dont ask.) and saved Mobius a couple of times.... Switched with: Tann (IT WAS LIKE WORLD WAR III BROKE OUT!!!) Character Image (if available): Search tann in decals. Name: Tann. Nicknames: Tannerator, Tanner. Age: 18 and a Half. (NOT MY REAL AGE IN REAL LIFE.) Species: Wolf Gender: Male Height: 4 ft, 7 in Weight: 72 LBS IQ: 160+ (Unknown exactly) Marital Status: None. Birth Place: Somewhere in the mountains. Residence: His home, the lab. Occupation: Scientist and owner of a Workshop. Social Class: Good. Economic Class: Slightly rich. Alignment: Good. Top Speed: 30 (fast jog) 50 (run) 80 (Sprint) 1000 (Super) Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10) Agility - 5 Speed - 6 Strength - 9 Defense - 7 Evasiveness - 4 Dexterity - 5 Intelligence - 10 Skill - 7 Special Attacks: Homing attack, Spindash, energy blasts, dark pulses, and black belt in all Martial arts. He uses his claws, and can use chaos emeralds. Abilities & Aptitude: Biogenetics, techno stuff, and breaking things when he wants too. T-T.... Forms: Super Tann, Dark Tann, and Xtreme Tann. Hobbies & Talents: Trying to clone Mach, hanging out with Mach, and also trying to create NEW hedgehogs and all. Weaknesses: Having stuff broken >.> Personal facts Friends: Sonic and friends, Mach, Elisa and her creator Jandy. Sonow, Speedy, Aurus, Fenrir, and Also Elisa's robot Jandroy. Rivals: Eggman Enemies: All villains.. Known relatives: None. Likes/Favorite activities: Hanging with Mach, blowing stuff up and wrench duels. Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Viruses, Trojans, and all malware. Gourmet of choice: Ramen noddles. Beverages of choice: Smoothies Favorite color(s): Blue and Black. Personality: Tann is your average..."Cool" Geek. You know.,. Cool but SUPER smart. He is funny, but not as much as Mach....Also known as Mach's half-father, Tann has done minor adjustments to Mach over the years...Most recent one was [Classified.] Physical Appearance Color: Black fur, and a hairdo that is gray. Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms): A black for arms, muzzle is tan. Eye Color: Red. Hair/Quill Style: Like Shadow Nose: Black Ears: Black and Tan Tail: Black with a white end. Other bodily features: He has a strong build, Not fat but muscular. He also has one of his shoes with a steel tip...owch... Attire: A red lab coat that is really long and goes to his knees, a gray tank top, and buckled Red jeans. Items & Weapons: Dual SMG's... Vehicles: His Hover bike, or a heli. Themesong: None! Back Story: Tann's story began when he first created Mach. He trained Mach, and gave him a katana. He upgraded it too! He mostly uses A helicopter to go long distances. WARNING: DO NOT GIVE HIM A MUFFIN. Switched With: Mach (IT WAS LIKE WORLD WAR III BROKE OUT!!!)
coolkidpokemonfan
#16964566Monday, November 23, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

*Everybody Is Awake On The Ground* Knuckles:Ow....Mah Head...What The Cheezeburger Happend? Speedy:I Don't Know....Wait....WHY THE FREAK AM I U Knuckles:ZOMGGG Speedy:OMGGGGGGGGGG *Both Faint,From Being So Freaked Out* (GTG!Be Back Soon!)
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16964570Monday, November 23, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tannerator
#16964675Monday, November 23, 2009 12:48 AM GMT

Mach: *leans up* Huh..why is my hand black- Tann: *looks at himself and looks at Mach* Both: *scream* Mach: YOUR ME!! Tann: AND YOUR ME!!!
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16964779Monday, November 23, 2009 12:50 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tannerator
#16964912Monday, November 23, 2009 12:52 AM GMT

Mach: WHAT IS GOING OONNN!! *punches air* I LOOK HIDEOUS!! Tann: Hey! >:(
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16965011Monday, November 23, 2009 12:55 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tannerator
#16965060Monday, November 23, 2009 12:56 AM GMT

Mach: I hate this body. Tann: I have this body. Both: We hate these bodies.
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16965132Monday, November 23, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
PinkBeen
Top 100 Poster
#16965688Monday, November 23, 2009 1:08 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tannerator
#16966205Monday, November 23, 2009 1:17 AM GMT

(How bout Rombero?) Mach: *listening to elevator music* *after 5 minuites* Mach: *screams* I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEE
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16966260Monday, November 23, 2009 1:18 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
coolkidpokemonfan
#16968528Monday, November 23, 2009 1:58 AM GMT

Speedy(Knuckles And Knuckles(Speedy):*Get Up* Knuckles(Speedy):Ok,Before I Freak Out Again,What The Heck Happend. Speedy(Knuckles):How Should I Know... Knuckles(Speedy):Hm.......Maybey We Should Be Ra- Speedy(Knuckles):Random. Knuckles(Speedy):You Read Mah Lips. Speedy(Knuckles):I Know I Did. Speedy And Knuckles:*Start Kicking Hyndrer For The Heck Of It*
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16968650Monday, November 23, 2009 2:00 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
coolkidpokemonfan
#16968776Monday, November 23, 2009 2:03 AM GMT

Knuckles(Speedy):*Stops Kicking Hyndrer*Ok...We Should Check With Mach And Tann...*Runs Over To Mach*Hey Mach! Speedy(Knuckles):*Dancing On Hyndrer*XD
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#16968816Monday, November 23, 2009 2:03 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
coolkidpokemonfan
#16968955Monday, November 23, 2009 2:06 AM GMT

Speedy(Knuckles):Fine,*Stops Dancing*I Enjoyed It While It Lasted... Tails(Shadow):*Emo* Shadow(Tails):NUHH I CAN'T FLY ANYMORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!*Emo Because He Can't Fly*
Tannerator
#16969005Monday, November 23, 2009 2:07 AM GMT

(Emo.....IS.....*makes fart sound) Mach(Tann): Hey Speedy...
coolkidpokemonfan
#16969105Monday, November 23, 2009 2:09 AM GMT

Knuckles(Speedy):Hey Tann,Why Are You So Ugleh?
Tannerator
#16969125Monday, November 23, 2009 2:09 AM GMT

Mach(Tann) And Tann(Mach): HEY!!!
coolkidpokemonfan
#16969327Monday, November 23, 2009 2:13 AM GMT

Knuckes(Speedy):SUCKER!!!J00 Can't Catch Me!*Runs Off*
Shadowofdark123
#16969589Monday, November 23, 2009 2:18 AM GMT

Character Image (if available):Just Look In My Decals Name:Shade Nicknames: Shade the scaredy-cat Age: 20 Species: Hedgehog Gender: Male Height: 4 ft, 5 in Weight: 69 LBS IQ:273 (GENIUS) Marital Status: Elisa Prower Birth Place: In a Black hole Residence:He Has None Occupation:Fighter and Hero. Social Class:Awesome =D Economic Class:Average Alignment:Good. Who You Got Swiched With: Shade was switched with Flamer Top Speed: 299 (slow jog) 300 (Normal jog) 500 (run) 800 (Sprint) Over 1000 Basic Stats (All numbers cant be over 10) Agility -7 ----7(Flamer) Speed -10 --- 10(Flamer) Strength -10 ---- 9(Flamer Defense -6 ----8 (Flamer) Evasiveness -6 ---- 7(Flamer) Dexterity -6 ---- 3 (Flamer) Intelligence -10 ---- 5 (Flamer_ Skill - 8 ---- 5 (Flamer) Special Attacks:Spindash Combo Combo : Elbow in face, throw, kick, and burn Abilities & Aptitude:fighting Forms: Golden Shade, Knocturinania Shade, Mysterious Shade, Invisible Shade, Perfect Fire. Hobbies & Talents: Pwning a butt Weaknesses: Water Personal facts Friends:Mach,Elisa,Hyndrer,Sonow,Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow Rivals: Siloga, and sometimes Sonow Enemies:Eggman, And pretty much all people on the dark side. Known relatives:None Likes/Favorite activities:Playing Video Games Dislikes/Least favorite activities:Being Pwnd Gourmet of choice:Pizza Beverages of choice:Choclate Milk Favorite color(s):Blue Personality: A bit emo, but serious Physical Appearance Color:Black Skin Color (i.e. muzzle, arms):Black Eye Color:Aqua Hair/Quill Style: Decals Nose:Black Ears:Tan and Black Tail:Black Other bodily features: I have meh muscles Attire:None Items & Weapons: Eye fire Vehicles:None Themesong: Knight Of the wind Extended Back Story:Shade was found, bleeding, by Flamer the Echinda in 2001, Then went on more adventures, Then met everyone he knows today
PinkBeen
Top 100 Poster
#16969674Monday, November 23, 2009 2:20 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right