of     1   

SovereignE
#169699420Sunday, August 02, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

It was a great game, really one of the best I could of gone to. But anyways I had kinda bad seats since we got them last minute. so at the beginning of the game there was a large group of European dudes (we weren't close enough to see who they were really). Around the 6th inning, I looked down and I could of sworn I saw Raul Garcia of Atletico (he is very distinct looking in my opinion). At the end of the game after fireworks we went down to their section while they all were celebrating. Me and my mom talked to Jesus Gamez (he spoke really good English for never playing abroad) and he told us that most of the team was at the game. I took a picture with Raul Garcia, said thanks, then I left (I was too starstruck to see who else was their aside from Juanfran and maybe a few others). Anyways when we left they all were dancing and singing "Let's go Mets". So basically, the game was great and ended up being one of the coolest things I've ever done.
nintendo566
#169699977Sunday, August 02, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

LGM and I'm going to game tonight... Thats cool that you saw them though lol.
SovereignE
#169708533Sunday, August 02, 2015 4:40 PM GMT

Nice. Syndergaard is pitching I think. Let's hope for the sweep! And yeah I was shocked when I found out it was actually them. No one else really realized who they were except for this guy in front of me.
wistfulspongebobbest
#169709920Sunday, August 02, 2015 4:59 PM GMT

LETS GO YANKEES

of     1