of     1   

Lamsanity
#169976365Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

roblox deleted my last forum no idea why but thanks for giving the restart. Pund - I'll really miss you due to how positive you are even though i really raged at you. You lowkey diss so much people that i cant keep track. Msg me on kik. :D ClassicSinister/VitalCvrry - I'll miss you msg me on kik, You taught me how to play roblox basketball and we met on NFL with that one kid. It was fun and back than i was mossing all of you guys. haha KinqBlackIX/SaavageJayyAlt - Ill miss you ja'quan everytime i think back to You & ICrossedYou i start laughing instantly. Your really cool man. Too bad i dont got your kik so PM Me It On Roblox When you see this MasterJacobW - im crying that u still left me plz. Thanks for my PBL Career Start. You really helped ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Asian Squad Lxllard - I loved scrimming MIL every single morning and beating you guys. You guys got a lucky win on us but its fine ;( 9-1 The Dream... Club sanity moments were fun too. AndJuan/DarkestDude - I'll miss you your part of the asian squad ;( VoidMileEm - Your a pretty good shooter but we dont talk personally but im still waiting for my 1v1 that Ja'quan ruined. ;) hmu anytime. before 8/23 SDThaeGod - Ima miss you bro your pretty cool. idk how you stuck with me even though im super annoying. rofl ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Best Friends At This Current Time xApricity - I'll Miss you. Im sorry i had to quit so early. Ill remember all the moments we had together :) Facient - I'll miss you too we had pretty good times. Thanks for showing me RGS :D (Everyone That Knows Me) - I'll miss all of you guys from roblox basketball to club sanity ;( i'll remember all of you guys. i really will i promise. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teams To Remember Forever. UBL S1 SAS - I'll love you guys forever. I Remember almost the whole roster. Me and Johanna Were PG's , and we had LordKevIII,KyrieHarge as our cheerleader. Those moments make me laugh thinking about it. UBL S3 PHI - We HAD THE BEST Moments roasting all of each other. You guys were like family to me. Sorry for the harsh moments we had. But i can only remember the good ones for now.. Bye <3 SBA S1 ORL - IM SO MAD WE GOT CHEATED BY WUGGEY , but its fine. I hope Zic reads this and i hope you a good luck in ur roblox career your really good and fun to talk too. Sorry for raging at the FCBL Game . U know me tho :) SBA S4 DET - I Hate You Guys ;(((( Jk you guys are family to me even if your Joshua447 :( FCBL S1 CLE - Hahaha. Bye to the old days when lam use to pass.. FCBL S3 MIA - Yall Doodoo sike yall family to me except exalerix. Hall Of Shame ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YoshiCousins And Kenzie >:L jkjk good luck yall ! :D UBL MIL Dark34Allen Everyone That Still Hates me i will stop trash talking every game and play it like its my last good luck you guys in your future S/O to all my friends Lamsanity
blackskimask
#169984908Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

R.I.P LAMSANITY
SxvageDread
#169988099Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

RIP even tho i couldnt take u kinda gonna miss u
seanmannion
#169988332Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

wrong forum
BasedCoupon
#169989794Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

this is not a forum this is a thread "bumle is died of RHL" - Koolboy123 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
muddykinz
#169990228Wednesday, August 05, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

Not trying to be rude but if your thread got deleted I defiantly wouldn't repost it
ChefSpideyMcShamu
#169993632Wednesday, August 05, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

I will miss you 75% :(
DarkImperiator
#169993911Wednesday, August 05, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

Bye noob
Rodriquex
#169996211Wednesday, August 05, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

1.KOBE IS GONE (for a while) 2.This FR00b LEAVES I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THAT THE RAIN IS GONEEEEEEEEE.THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!
UncleYoshi
#170006766Wednesday, August 05, 2015 6:23 AM GMT

I love u lam.
Iking01
#170006799Wednesday, August 05, 2015 6:23 AM GMT

good riddance -Iking Meltzer #scoopz
LordKevIII
#170137289Thursday, August 06, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

lol c ya noob even tho u don't talk 2 me anymore ur white friend will mis u

of     1