of     1   

sportsfan1414
#170210933Friday, August 07, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Ya I'm back doing something some of you have been begging me to do. I plan to do 1 of these a day for this 1st issue for each division. I'm doing the divisions at random so please be patient. I don't really want to do all 6 in 1 day. I'll start with D5 today. 1 Boston Bruins (9-0-1 19pts) Alk has been dying to have me tell all of you about how great his team is. And, he's pretty much right. Well, then again, he did have the 1st overall pick. Regardless, this team of himself, risk, nicecommando, ninga, and k1ng have been playing really well. They are definitely a cup contending team that hopes to revive a franchise that last won the cup in s2. It will be fun to see how the rest of the season plays out for them. They only had really 1 slip up though against NYR (which I am still laughing about how toewsed was able to beat this team. TOEWSED) As long as they remain mainly flawless and continue their great season, they definitely will have a shot at a cup. 2 Winnipeg Jets (8-2-0 16pts) The jets are having a pretty good season so far as we look at the standings. We all know the talent they have, and how they can always come through with high playoff seeds. The thing is this season though, they are in a decently tough division. Maybe tougher than s6 division 6. As long as they keep playing smart and keep up with teams in the playoff race, they could have a great shot in getting deep into the playoffs again (they we out in round 1 in s7 and s8). Probably the biggest challenge to Boston right now. 3 Montreal Canadiens (7-4-0 14pts) I'm surprised that they are this high up in the standings as of right now considering all of the internal struggles they had at the beginning. Probably the best team Auventious has made out of his previous teams. This is basically what was going to be S9 Washington if baumz listened as well. They have put away their struggles and have been a decent contender with Winnipeg and Boston. If they keep this up, they should be in a good playoff spot. 4 Los Angeles Kings (2-7-1 5pts) Well lighteninq didn't really do much to improve this team. They are definitely better than last season, just not good enough this season it looks like to go for a high playoff spot. It looks like this is just a team to hang around and have some fun regardless of their record. 5 Washington Capitals (0-11-0 0pts) Well this team is dead. Only known person on this team is baumz probably since he wanted a trade to Washington to go inactive. Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh.
SNinga
#170211926Friday, August 07, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

doomsday spicy stuff hurt my back spicy stuff hurt my back
Sniped68
#170212821Friday, August 07, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

agreed! Pics or didn't happen.
shanoogy123
#170213290Friday, August 07, 2015 2:01 AM GMT

shangoon will come in to bring the heat for the bruins
GhostOfTommeh
#170214365Friday, August 07, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh. Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh. Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh. Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh. Funny cause it was his fault that he chose sniped over ghostoftommeh. yes
zestypowertroll4
#170226519Friday, August 07, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

Baumz didn't approve of a S5 Capitals remake Tommeh,,,
Gh0stRecon49
#170229501Friday, August 07, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

I love when ''s5'' or ''s6'' are mentionned :)
vipertraps
#170231121Friday, August 07, 2015 4:45 AM GMT

YAYAYAAYYAYA idk why i did that LOL
GhostOfTommeh
#170852473Wednesday, August 12, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

idk why im bumping this but i just had to say something, technically auv didnt put the team together, i did. he is just destroying the team

of     1