of     1   

HaBzFaN72Alt
#170290671Friday, August 07, 2015 6:40 PM GMT

So World Wide Destruction started it's hiatus last month. 9 more months until we return. Like I said, I have big things planned for the return. First of all, I wish I could return it earlier, but my schedule won't let me. So here's some plans: 1. First and most important, I won't be as soft as I was. During shows, I will not talk to you. I will not answer any of your questions. 2. The stage will be different...You will see :) 3. There will be a different arena for sure. 4. SuplexCity gets to keep his Robux in the Brick during the return of WWD. 5. If any Champions left WWD, their titles will be vacated. 6. Few storylines. 7. Backstage Segments 8. PPVs monthly. 9. The shows will be fun. You will want to stay to watch the interesting events. The matches, Entrances, Storylines, etc. We are working on making WWD better. 10. Trons will be added. In 9 months, I will PM everyone ranked in Low Carder-Main Eventers information about their entrance. Alot will be changing. It won't be the same WWD you knew before. It will be alot more professional, no goofing off. I'm here to run a fed, not be your friend. You will have to work for what you want. Earn. The ranks will be different. Low Carders, Mid Carders, and Main Eventers. For more information, another forum will be posted in 8-9 months. -BrandonDubya

of     1