of     1   

steampunch
#170313637Friday, August 07, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

Luo Reien comes from a different cut of cloth. His father was a ACMF Chinese paratrooper when the Flash occured. His father, Luo Xingzhong, had survived the initial flash. However, his leg had to be amputated after an explosion in post-apocalyptic combat threw a large piece of shrapnel into his knee, nearly cutting it off. This removed him from combat. Being cut from combat, Xingzhong simply went to a civilian life, having known English already as it was typical Chinese studies. He did the typical thing, living in a random scrap shack in Florida. After a raider attack, the shack was destroyed. Xingzhong thus left for a relatively unpopular scraptown. (Gonna skip any love crap, cuz who wants to see that?) Xingzhong had a son, Reien. They lived the typical civi life until Reien's father died of natural causes in 2095, when Reien was 21. Reien was a smart guy. He read all pre-war books he found intact, tinkered with things, etc. After his dad died, he thought he'd head to somewhere that felt more... paradise-ey. So he packed very few things and traveled West, like any giddy civi would do. Reien bought supplies along the way through trading any scrap he found. When he was passing through Wyoming on a large scenic detour he took North, he clashed with a post-apoc Native Americans. Though not Tribalistic as they would seem, they were simply a bandit group themed from Native Americans, who got a kick of drugging victims before robbing them. The drug they used on Reien, however, was not just some hallucigenic stuff- it was in fact a spiritual drug they had designed themselves. During his, eh, 'trip' the drug put him through many brain-spiritual and appifinic stages, which made him a bit wiser and serious than he was before. Nevertheless, he escaped through a simple dead run. Before he could be gunned down, the local USCPF chapter had begun firing on the bandits. Due to this close call, he is friendly to USCPF. After much travel, he reached California and boarded a boat for Hawaii. Now he has arrived, and goes about his business. He gets cash through resmithing scrap into items that he gives to civilians. His jury-rigged smithery is located in the Museum next to Crane Town.
ChadTheCreator
#170314991Friday, August 07, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

Interesting.
Volkaur
#172773581Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

kek
LuciusCatalina
#172773819Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

"reien" Am I supposed to pronounce rayan or reeyen or something like ryan?
steampunch
#172934953Monday, August 31, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

It's Ray-en pronounced.
Dragonslairer
#174427409Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

Ray-en sounds weeird
MKUltramanKaettekita
#174428832Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

*raises a flag saying go die atf plz*
Volkaur
#174429300Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

my ass
MKUltramanKaettekita
#174429623Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

- I would emerge from MahBoi232's ass triumphing in victory as I marched off into the distance -

of     1