of     1   

Lasify
#170576970Monday, August 10, 2015 12:44 AM GMT

NFL has A lot of good players but some Are good enough to make the TOP 15.Here we GO!! 1.Ejected: Ejected is a Beast QB Dimes and can be a good QB But his performances on the field are supported by the great Green Bay Packers. And hes light on his feet so defenders better start packing their bags because they gonna get no sacks. 2. Yhurk- When we talk about dimes we know were talking about Yhurk. Yhurk is a good qb Going Deep and staying short His lobs are really good, but his trust is huge. 3.Cooliosess- Cooliosess is one of the most electrifying WR/CB in the NFL. One word I can say when I talk about cool is "hops". 4.JJSwattable: Boy is this one of the best DES/C's ive ever seen. DEING When JJswatable is blocking is basically impossible. You can't get past him he and Ejected got this connection AF. 5.DakotaKong8- boy is this one of the best qb's I've seen. This is me in spectate:TF HOW THIS N!GGA DIME THAT" He dimes and dimes and it like his passes are an illusion. 6. How2Expose-Man this guy was seen as a star cb/wr Who tf knew he could qb like a boss, he's doing a great job at it as well, throwing accurate deeps and gaining a lot of Passing yards this season. 7.Jttthebest-HOLY HOPS ,HOLY HOPS ,HOLY HOPS, this kid is a star cb/wr WARNING TO ALL QBS: DON'T THROW A HIGH DEEP TRUST IN HIS DIRECTION! 8.Ximattx- Last season the broncos were a mess but got their heads out of the sand and their butts on the field. Matt has made the broncos an active 4-3 team. And is gaining some Qb skills! 9.HollowSharkie123- A star WR/CB with the shiny teeth. One thing I gotta say is that he has hops but I wouldn't put them on jtt's level! 10.IncrediblyLegitimate-A great HC and a good Wr most dimes go to him tbh and he makes his team one of the most hyper and enthusiastic team ever! 11.TheAwesomePlayer12-Hops once again. He is a professional cb/wr in a way that if a ball comes his way RIP CBS. 12.Franky264- He can QB he can CB he can get traded to pats. But still honestly he would help quide any team he goes to because he got the passion and the need for speed. 13.HunterHawked- U know how the 49ers were considered @ss. They are surprising you hes been carrying this team and making them great. 14.Boogiosess- Great qb making Broncos good and helping a lot as a team rep. 15.CuttingLedge-He is very Determined to make steelers great again like s2 and hes helping as a coach and on the field.
jordy_BD
#170581703Monday, August 10, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

tbh ur slower than universais I am a nerdy nerd, a nerdy nerdy nerd, a nerdy nerdy nerdy nerdy nerdy nerdy nerd nerd nerd nerd.

of     1