of     1   

Noe13
#170662522Monday, August 10, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

You know how you can earn player points? (Pointless now I know.) You can also earn clan points. Which is just one section of a group. But what about Group points? You can earn group points as long as the group exists and you are part of it. The point of group points is too use it as currency for things like ranks or a name change. (Add name changing please.) It will no longer be who is the richest for doing things like that. (Except for ads.) You can lose group points over time if you do not war other groups with their forts group point enabled. Not only that but it will also have a factor of picking a good war clan because you can have the option to show it. Cons: No more robux for ranks and name changing. The richest groups will probably die out from have low group points. Another way to farm fame... Plates and Blocks may break my bones, but text will never.
Noe13
#170663321Monday, August 10, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

bump pls support Plates and Blocks may break my bones, but text will never.
Pikademaru
#170664876Monday, August 10, 2015 7:29 PM GMT

No support. Nobody likes war clans
romuluz
#170665099Monday, August 10, 2015 7:31 PM GMT

>Nobody likes war clans >Used to be the most popular feature here and roblox's selling point for the game. >Mainly died out due to price floors which in turn made it nearly impossible for NBCers to join war clans due to the sheer cost of uniforms. >Would probably return if price floors are removed or if groups are allowed to sell unis for cheaper/give them out.
romuluz
#170665203Monday, August 10, 2015 7:32 PM GMT

>Says nobody likes war clans*

of     1