of     1   

Mossbertz
#170805581Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:05 PM GMT

To be a worker here you must have 3 requirements 1. Responsible, Non-Griefing. 2. Mature show no Immaturity. 3. Can Build Models ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copy and Paste the application to me, And fill it out [Have You had any past building expediences? If so explain it. [How good are you at C-Frame on a scale of 1 to 10?] [When did you join OFL?] [Any past coaching experiences in OFL? If so, tell me.] [What building tools do you use?] [What will you do to help the plaza?] [You see a person abusing the "Building tools" what do you do?] [Would getting payed make you work better?] [Are you fine with helping me with 1/4 of my work or 2/4?] Sign your name here [] Okay thanks for sending me this, If you do. I'll pm you back if your in.
MossTrainn
#170812209Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

[Have You had any past building expediences? If so explain it. NONE [How good are you at C-Frame on a scale of 1 to 10?] 6 [When did you join OFL?] s2 [Any past coaching experiences in OFL? If so, tell me.] S2 Huskies s3 huskies/spartans. S4 on barton s5 OC of snowhawks s6 AC of raiders/AC of warriors s7 Was AC on the Rattlers then was demoted to FTD [What building tools do you use?] ANY. [What will you do to help the plaza?] Any thing [You see a person abusing the "Building tools" what do you do?] :Removetools player :respawn player or :kick player [Would getting payed make you work better?] Yes. [Are you fine with helping me with 1/4 of my work or 2/4?] 2/4
SnowKingXII
#175873298Saturday, October 10, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

[Have You had any past building expediences? If so explain it. Yes built military compounds for up to 10k a piece. [How good are you at C-Frame on a scale of 1 to 10?] 7, bit rusty. [When did you join OFL?] S2 Did not play until S3. [Any past coaching experiences in OFL? If so, tell me.] HC'd and went 3rd best team as rookie HC. [What building tools do you use?] F3X all the way [What will you do to help the plaza?] Anything [You see a person abusing the "Building tools" what do you do?] Report and contact you via most reliable way and then take care of them with admin or with unethical sources of mine I am not at pleasure to mention [Would getting payed make you work better?] Nah [Are you fine with helping me with 1/4 of my work or 2/4?] Any amount. I'm up to work as much as you are letting me Sign your name here [ SnowKingXII]

of     1