of     1   

juiceduplandry
#171110432Friday, August 14, 2015 5:15 AM GMT

Ah, I Guess It's Going to Come to a Full Stop Soon i am about to be 15 and i have school and other dreams to try and accomplish and life, It's been a good run, with the ups and downs, i am just going to tell you my story of ROBLOX. Well I Joined ROBLOX When i was 8 in 2008, I Played as a guest for 2 years, played off an on, at the time i was hooked with a game called ' DESTROY SPONGEBOB CHARACTERS ' by Tictacs123 Because i was young, and i really liked the show, So that was pretty much the only game i played for those 2 years of 2008-2010. In 2008 i made an account named megatron400000 and i was on that account for a few months or so, i played a few games on that account, i was in a few groups, i didn't really know about ro sports then, one day i couldn't log in back to my account, but luckily, i had a friend at school who offered to lend me his account, his name was Logan, he told me his username was coollogan7676, And he told me his... you know what, anyway i started playing with coollogan7676 and one day i just decided to go to the Sports Section and i found a football stadium named the manhatten bay stadium, home of the New York Gladiators, I Met the great coach of the team, his name was 139k, i asked him if he wanted his team to be in my football league named the roblox football league, he agreed, we both made a 10 team football league together, his team dominated in the first season with a 15-0 record, after that season his team left, and the RFL Went on to have 3 seasons after that, we were pretty succesful, i met good friends, cknights3, obiwan814, epicmove2, xxgoatmanxx and more, I Went on to play ro basketball, i was in great leagues such as NRBA, EBL, LBA And More, i was inspired to make a basketball league of my own, i created a basketball league named RONBA, We had the draft the day after we started, due to lots of members, i met great people there, phil13b, net10rose, the es brothers and more, the first 2 seasons the spurs and the heat were in the finals, the cavs and the clippers were in the finals for our last season, RONBA Ended with about 400 members, and committed members, also a thanks to mclemoreelite23 for pushing me to work hard on the group when i didn't want to, i went back to ro football, played in leagues for a while, and decided to make another league, a college football league, i decided to make the pac 12, we had 1 full season, thanks to the help of bigxxvi, bosserme, holynoscope and more, stanford won the championship that 1 season, i went back to ro wrestling to fuffill a carreer there and i have owened 3 groups, WBA, TNA And ECW, That's just a short story of everything that has happened, thank you, i will miss this game very much, i grew up with it.
Lewkkzor
#171131728Friday, August 14, 2015 10:42 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
lugia12358
#171141737Friday, August 14, 2015 1:22 PM GMT

2 long 4 me, im lazy :3
bookface6
#171144809Friday, August 14, 2015 2:05 PM GMT

Sad :3
BigXXVI
#171556026Monday, August 17, 2015 9:03 PM GMT

miss ya bud <3
TylerFNStyles
#171702579Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

Great Story Bruh
TylerFNStyles
#171702654Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

btw my other account got hacked too
BigXXVI
#171705403Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

jk, cant wait for you to leave
MarioKartAddict
#171705493Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

Thank. GOD
TheInfamousCatwoman
#171705560Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░���░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░��░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░��░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█ ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀ ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█ ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀ ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀ ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
XxGoAtMaNxX
#171916812Friday, August 21, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

my ngga
Airwilcox12
#172359009Tuesday, August 25, 2015 2:20 PM GMT

This Is So Sad Made Me Cry PLS DONT LEAVE ROBLOXS PLS SLASHER GROUP IS TAKEING OVER
f1guy2012
#172458721Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:27 PM GMT

You were awesome homie

of     1