of     1   

phoenix53124
#171368558Sunday, August 16, 2015 5:42 AM GMT

I'm finding that any page I visit on Roblox will load about 1/4 of the way, then freeze when retrieving whatever it is from (in one case) 'log.dmtry.com'. This usually lasts between 5 and 10 seconds. I've also noticed 33 blocked cookies, 4 of which are explicitly from advertising resources. Is Roblox trying to bombard me with so many ads that it freezes my browser? Most likely. While I don't have "blazing-fast" internet, it's still good enough to handle every website I've ever been to, even when I load five tabs at a time. I've noticed that my browser won't even flinch until I get on Roblox. There aren't ever more than 3 devices using the internet at any given time, and only one of them (this computer) does so intensely. This occurrence transpires about every 2-4 times I navigate through the forums. It's becoming quite a bother, as you can imagine; the forums are very fast-paced and high traffic. "What's [my] suggestion," you ask? Simple. Don't request 10 different advertisers at a time on a page with only two banners. Maybe don't even request at all, just cache them. I don't really care what you do so long as it streamlines the responses. (Btw, no: the answer is not "Buy BC Today!")
xxshadowsnhdxx
#171368780Sunday, August 16, 2015 5:45 AM GMT

[rfa#purgedbyauthor]
phoenix53124
#171378207Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:17 AM GMT

Holy cow it's like witchcraft! Why have I never tried this before??
michaeldylano
#171380690Sunday, August 16, 2015 9:11 AM GMT

^ You have to be kidding me if player==troll then MSL.Incinerate(player) end

of     1