of     1   

bookface6
#171478689Monday, August 17, 2015 3:37 AM GMT

I am Mark McCabe a 44 year old Delta Force veteran. i was medically discharged after i took a missile to the chest when it was about to hit my base my legs where just hanging there so i propped myself on a rock and defended off middle eastern terrorists attacking my base after that i saw a Humvee run over a land mine so i dragged myself over and drug the surviving people in the Humvee and took them back to base. when i was accepting the medal of honor from obama and sniper tried to take him out but i took out my m9 and popped him in the head but somehow he got off a shot before he died and i dove and tok the sniper bullet in my chest. i later got prosthetic legs with superhuman speed and jumping ability and strength i also have a extraterrestrial heart in me so i never run out of stamina. I won every major award in every college sport and now i am going back into the war zone as commander of delta force
perrandude
#171479117Monday, August 17, 2015 3:41 AM GMT

The dude says we lose to Mexico in trade when Mexico has a significantly lower GDP than America and the Peso is worth fractions of the American Dollar and the dude also has no clue about what to do about (the terror group in the Middle East) and he thinks we're heading in the direction of Greece because of how we owe so much money to China. Such a shame that Americans trust people with zero political experience to be leaders of the world's #1 superpower, people like Donald Trump or Ben Carson or Carly Fiorina. These people should stay to business and medicine. They don't know what it's like to be on the House or Senate floors, they don't know the numbers of politics, and they don't have an idea about how to deal with foreign policy in a smart way, the liberal or the conservative path.
bookface6
#171479247Monday, August 17, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

True that
BroBro264
#171479321Monday, August 17, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

i think he's a pretty cool guy and i agree with some of the things he says
extemmasfriend2
#171479754Monday, August 17, 2015 3:48 AM GMT

Ben Carson would make a great VP
perrandude
#171479779Monday, August 17, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

I don't agree with Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio on probably 80-85% of issues this country faces but to be honest with you, these people know what it's like to be in the federal government unlike Donald Trump.

of     1