of     1   

ExquisiteWarrior
#171755209Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:00 PM GMT

So, the Sharks defeated the Wild at the Xcel Energy Center 3-2, and it surprised me. Coming off a loss to the New York Islanders, the Sharks had their heads held high. iSidersz, the San Jose captain, told me that they were gonna look out for RyGuyXV (MIN captain) and badcolethetitan. They did a good job, as badcole to me was anonymous. Anyways, with an early Minnesota pen, KillaStorm10 scored due to shocking defending from bruins26. San Jose held a 1-0 lead going into the 2nd. An E-tip gave the Sharks a 2-0 lead, and then in the 3rd, a breakaway from iSidersz led to a goal, it was 3-0. Stalock of SJS was tested when badcole had a breakaway, but Stalock saved it. Minnesota did get 2 consolations, and the game ended 3-2. iSidersz was pleased with the victory, imaginably. So, for 1st star, and 1st tw*t. 1st star: iSidersz. The San Jose captain ran the engine for San Jose. If he didn't come, Minnesota would've had a shot at OT or even a regulation win. 1st tw*t: It's between bruins26 and Darcy Kuemper, and I give it to Kuemper. He didn't make key saves when he had to, and he is the 1st tw*t.

of     1