of     1   

ThatOneHeckster
#171801980Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:48 PM GMT

In 2098, two men by the names of Cross and Max founded the "Pack of Wolves". It wasn't until 2100 that is was big enough to be noticed and considered a threat. PoW are usually bandits, mercenaries, merchants, and slaves. They sometimes enslave people, but not commonly. PoW follows the "Wolf Code", which is their rules. PoW usually hangs around Crane Town, and avoid fights with CDF, as they rather not have enemies. You can only RP at Rain/Frost. Rules. All HRs EXCEPT Elders can promote. Elders can promote and demote. Wear the uniform at RPs, no exceptions. If you wish to approve a custom, PM a C rank. OOC Harassment is demotion, second warning is punishment rank. Thrid warning is exile. Same goes for ERP, or constant FRP. Don't act like we help people, we're bandits and WE'RE NOT SS. This goes for C ranks and HRs. If I, The Alpha, catch you abusing your HR powers, you will be demoted to punishment rank.
jrad217
#171802582Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

wooooootttttttttttttt
vosriff
#171803798Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

wrong forum KIDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sangyourrefrain
#171803900Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

u guys are total nerds
vosriff
#171804088Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

sandshark copy 10/10
feelsofallegiant
#171804179Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

In 2098, two men by the names of Cross and Max founded the "Pack of Wolves". It wasn't until 2100 that is was big enough to be noticed and considered a threat. PoW are usually bandits, mercenaries, merchants, and slaves. They sometimes enslave people, but not commonly. PoW follows the "Wolf Code", which is their rules. PoW usually hangs around Crane Town, and avoid fights with CDF, as they rather not have enemies. (((((((((((((THEY SOUND LIKE HUGE D!CKS)))))))))))))))) You can only RP at Rain/Frost. Rules. All HRs EXCEPT Elders can promote. Elders can promote and demote. (I do what I want) Wear the uniform at RPs, no exceptions. If you wish to approve a custom, PM a C rank. OOC Harassment is demotion, second warning is punishment rank. Thrid warning is exile. Same goes for ERP, or constant FRP. Don't act like we help people, we're bandits and WE'RE NOT SS. (I wear what I want) This goes for C ranks and HRs. If I, The Alpha, catch you abusing your HR powers, you will be demoted to punishment rank. (I'm the Alpha, you dipsh!t! Stay in your lane!) But it's time to break the cycle.
vosriff
#171805525Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:21 AM GMT

''the alpha'' what a cool original and not-edgy name
ducky980
#171819456Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

I wander through out the woods, away from the rest of my platoon. "Hello?" I quietly said. "Hello?" I repeated in a slightly louder tone. The cold air was finally beginning to take its effect on me. I was shaking all about to try to stay warm, however the uniform they provide does not have much of a chill resistance. I think to myself if only I hadn't joined up with the army in the first place, then maybe I wouldn't be in this damned freezing place. I look to the sky at the stars. But that wasn't just it, it was much more than that. Sure I have always wanted to help serve this country, but not like this. This was has just been a slaughter on innocent lives from the very beginning. My mind had start to wander from then on about what I should be doing, and if the actions of the army are correct. The time I had to myself was cut short, for just ahead I have spotted an enemy camp. I look out into the distance and I see them, located by the fire out in the open. "Hello?" I resounded. I believe they have heard me, however I was not sure. I took out my gun and walked up to them with a huge smile on my face and apologized for everything that has happened in the war. At that moment I shot everyone with an AK 47. Seeing everyone around me dead, gave me this new feeling. I didn't like it one bit. So, I ended up taking my own life with a pistol I had. The rest of my group were killed by poisonous worms and fallen pine-cones. THE END
ducky980
#171820483Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

Did I do this right?
Vexull
#171820833Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

yes ducky c:
Vexull
#171820973Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

lol fallen pine cones
feelsofallegiant
#171821685Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:01 AM GMT

Ryan kneeled in the bathtub But it's time to break the cycle.

of     1