of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Midge707
#17236782Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

-This Harry Potter Thread is based after all the books. So you can make whatever character, based on who's child. Just don't make characters that were in the books. You can make more than one character of course. No killing, no ubering, no god modding, no inappropriate behavior, no going insane with the magic either. I will let you make a teacher if you wish, other than that it's pretty simple. I will accept your forms if you've filled them out correctly. I will also announce certain occasions in the Thread. Such as: Quidditch try-outs, dances, holidays, etc... Plus, I am making up teacher names for the classes. Enjoy. --------------------------------------------------------- Teachers and Classes:~ Head Mistress - Professor Charms - Professor Fiddlewitch - Male Divination - Professor Kanalladdy - Female Care of Magical Creatures - Professor Botton - Male Potions - Proffessor Pultrations - Female Defense Against the Dark Arts - Professor Galtreeant - Male Herbology - Professor Hapital - Male Transfiguration - Professor Saltratz - Female ---------------------------------------------------------- Houses and Heads of Houses:~ Gryffindor - Professor Saltratz Hufflepuff - Professor Hapital Ravenclaw - Professor Kanalladdy Slytherin - Professor Pultrations ---------------------------------------------------------- Animals/Pets:~ Owl Cat Toad Rat ---------------------------------------------------------- Character Form:~ Name: (First and Last) Age: (11-17) Year/Grade: (Must Match Your Age) Gender: House: -Physical Appearance: (Skin Tone, Scars, etc...) -Hair Color and Style: -Eye Color: -Jewelry: Broomstick?: (This is Determining if You Play Quidditch or Not) Wand Appearance and What it's Made of: Pet: Personality: Bio: (Optional) ----------------------------------------------------------- My Form:~ Name: Isabella Malfoy Age: 12 Year/Grade: 2nd Year Gender: F House: Gryffindor -Physical Appearance: --- -Hair Color and Style: --- -Eye Color: --- -Jewelry: --- Broomstick?: Yes Wand Appearance and What it's Made of: A white oak wand, made out of Unicorn hair and an Owl feather. Pet: Snow Hawk Personality: Quiet and lonely. Bio: Get's teased and judged immensely because her father is Draco Malfoy. People always think that's she's been misplaced in the houses. She spends most of her time studying and writing letters to her father. She doesn't speak much, because normally if she does, she gets made fun off. -Appearance: http://white~tora.word~press.com/?attachment_id=13 (Take out the ~'s) ---{We All Start on the Train}---
Midge707
#17236866Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:54 PM GMT

[My bad, I forgot the Head Mistress. Her name is Professor Opal]
Darkian2
#17236873Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:54 PM GMT

Name: Azum Potter Age: (11-17) 12 Year/Grade: (Must Match Your Age) 2nd Gender: M House: Gryffindor -Physical Appearance: White skin , A Little tan , But not too much. -Hair Color and Style: Brown , like harry potters. -Eye Color: Blue. -Jewelry: No Broomstick?: (This is Determining if You Play Quidditch or Not) Firebolt Wand Appearance and What it's Made of: Unicorn hair :3 , brown with blue stripe. Pet: Cat Personality:Energetic , outgoing Bio: (Optional) Harry potters son
Midge707
#17236911Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:55 PM GMT

(Accepted, and you filled that out pretty fast lol)
Darkian2
#17237176Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:02 PM GMT

(Im fast when it comes to taking my place as a potter! :D)
Midge707
#17237245Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:04 PM GMT

(^_^ Let's start - We're on the train) I sit in a compartment by myself and read a book about Magical Creatures.
Darkian2
#17237311Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:05 PM GMT

I Looked for an empty compartment , There were No Completley empty , So i sat in one with Isabella. "Hi?" I Said , Looking down.
Midge707
#17237387Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:07 PM GMT

"Hello." I say simply, not looking up from my book.
Darkian2
#17237454Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:09 PM GMT

I Looked down some more. "Im...Ummm...Azum... Azum potter..." I Stuck my hand out to shake , Nervously.
Padrona
#17237505Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:11 PM GMT

Name: Jenny Weasley Age: 12 Year/Grade: 2 Gender: Female House: Gryffindor -Physical Appearance: Pale skin, tall and skinny -Hair Color and Style: Dark red hair. Usually in a ponytail -Eye Color: Indigo -Jewelry: Watch Broomstick?: She doesn't have one Wand Appearance and What it's Made of: 14” Willow Core: One Unicorn Tail Hair Pet: An undersized tabby cat called Mouse Personality: Nice, kind, helpful and intelligent Bio: Daughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley. Deliberately named similarly to her aunt, Ginny, because she looks like her.
Midge707
#17237535Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:11 PM GMT

Potter. I remember that name from my father's stories, except that name was evil to my father. I reach out slowly and shake his hand. "Isabella Malfoy." I say firmly.
Midge707
#17237556Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:12 PM GMT

(Padrona you're accepted)
MikaVerLeth
#17237653Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:15 PM GMT

(Do I have to fill ouy a form to be a teacher or can I just put who I am?)
Midge707
#17237679Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:16 PM GMT

(Umm you can just put who you are, what class you teach, and your appearance is all.)
Darkian2
#17237727Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:17 PM GMT

Malfoy. Why did that sound farmilliar? Oh yes. The evil boy from my dads storys. I Blurted out in a random voice because i couldnt keep my mouth shut "Are you evil like your father?" I covered my mouth. "Sorry...Ummmm... I Shouldnt have said that..."
MikaVerLeth
#17237736Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:17 PM GMT

Name:Professor Galtreeant Gender:Male Appaerance:Green robe,scar across left eye.Has a staff.Blue eyes and brown shaggy hair.
Midge707
#17237772Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:18 PM GMT

(Mika you are accepted) "I get that a lot actually." I reply.
Darkian2
#17237844Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:20 PM GMT

"No honestly...Im VERY sorry." I Say looking down EVEN more. My glasses fell off , But i picked them up and put them back on. (Forgot to say , I Have scar also , and glasses.)
Midge707
#17237892Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:22 PM GMT

"It honestly doesn't bother me anymore." I reply and turn a page in my book. I squint at the words on the page and take out my black framed reading glasses. [Her glasses have rectangle lenses and pure black frames]
Darkian2
#17238474Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:36 PM GMT

I Sighed and looked down. I Looked into a bag that i had , and took out a book , It was a book about agressive magical creatures , I Turned to the page with a bookmark , and it was on boggarts. I Looked at the page and started reading.
Midge707
#17238709Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:41 PM GMT

I shut my book and set it beside me. "One moment." I said and left the compartment, sliding the door shut behind me. I walked plainly, not talking to anyone except that I could feel their glares. Then I shifted and purposely fell to the floor to dodge a jinx, which slammed into the wall and making a loud bang.
Fakebunz
#17239247Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:53 PM GMT

Name: (First and Last) Oliver Dune Age: (11-17) 13 Year/Grade: (Must Match Your Age) * I read the book, but it didn't quite mention all the grade limit* 8th Gender:Male House:Gryfinddor -Physical Appearance: (Skin Tone, Scars, etc...) black jeans , gray shirt with white sleves , tan skin , scattered scars , gold cross necklace -Hair Color and Style: Black. Usually something like a bed head, but sometimes straitens it out for formal ocassions -Eye Color:Silver -Jewelry: None Broomstick?: (This is Determining if You Play Quidditch or Not) Yes, sleek black wand with scattered lines of red and silver paint, and has a short pelt of gray hair from a wolf for a grip Wand Appearance and What it's Made of: A classic magitian wand made from rare sap from the Zinic tree Pet: Owl Personality: Nice , Smart , Interesting , Caring , Humorful. Bio: (Optional) Grew up in country land but soon moved to the city when his father was on a buisnes trip. Soon recived an invitation to Hogwarts because of fair grade in his old school.
Midge707
#17239398Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:56 PM GMT

(Spinechiller, if your character is 13 than he's a 3rd year)
Fakebunz
#17239484Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:58 PM GMT

(Oh, sorry. I was thinking of a normal school's grade)
Midge707
#17239684Sunday, November 29, 2009 9:03 PM GMT

(It's alright, other than that you're accepted)

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right