of     1   

FolesPhilly
#172569281Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

Hello if you are interested in coaching in the RPFL please answer these questions then pm me the answers. 1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? 4. What days would you be able to make games? 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.)
bookface6
#172570292Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:51 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) no 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) heel nah 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? no 4. What days would you be able to make games? never 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? never 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) 9
FolesPhilly
#172573246Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

You did not have to answer that last question, I would have been able to come to that conclusion on my own.
accelerationsVll
#172574922Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) No 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) Maybe.. 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? Yes, Was the HC for the FFL Avalon Warriors and I had excellent performance. Record | 4 - 1 4. What days would you be able to make games? Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday. 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? Very often, I am a active player | head coach 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) 13
accelerationsVll
#172575113Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

I would do blue jays.
Under13BoyHMULADIES
#172575851Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:52 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine)-no 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc)-i would value this league 2nd if i HCed just because OFL is a lot more competitive 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance?-no 4. What days would you be able to make games?-saturday and sunday (if it was after 12:00 because i got church) 5. How often would you be able to hold practices?- everyday after school 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.)-14
CandyCaneNFR
#172581073Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:51 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) no 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) OFL,RPFL,NRBA 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? No, but I have assistant coached MANY Times 4. What days would you be able to make games? Everyday 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? Every other day 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) 14
iLimixi
#172587885Friday, August 28, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) Nope 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) Nope but second place it would take. 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? Yes In ocfa i was ahc for bama for a week and we went like 4-2 4. What days would you be able to make games? When ever im on wich is everyday so i can go to all games 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? Every day. 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) Im 15. Im 15
22Raw
#172596916Friday, August 28, 2015 1:40 AM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) No 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) Ofl then this one 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? Yes the league I own we are currently 1-0 4. What days would you be able to make games? Depends on what day 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? Almost everyday 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) I'm 13
MeanCCXII
#172655749Friday, August 28, 2015 9:14 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) Yes, I was HC of the L.A. Hotfire 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) Yes,because this league has history and I am working to bring that to the present. 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? *NFL*- 2 seasons DFL-1 season RPFL-2 seasons 4. What days would you be able to make games? Weekends 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? Very Often 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.)It is funny because I am 11, but I am mature for my age. Thanks For Reading-Mean212
thewiseman2214
#172661452Friday, August 28, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) No 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) I would make this one my primary 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? On my other account I was the HC in like a 100 member league and we made the playoffs and the Super Bowl but lost it. 4. What days would you be able to make games? Any day after 2:30 EST (because of school) 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? I would have about 2 practices or 1 before every game 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) I am 16 years old.
Camnatious21
#172817627Sunday, August 30, 2015 3:25 PM GMT

1. Do you have any past experience in the old RPFL? (if not its fine) Nope 2. Would you value RPFL as your most important league and if not which leagues would you consider more important? (ex. OFL, RFL, etc) Would probably be my number 2 (OFL is my #1) 3. Do you have any experience Head Coaching teams in other leagues? If so what were the leagues and how was your performance? No exp at HC but I've DC'd the FFL Falcons and AC'd the Huskies (for like 2 days :3) 4. What days would you be able to make games? Weekends 5. How often would you be able to hold practices? After my irl practices mostly (My practices are 3:30-5:30pm est everyday) 6. What is your age? (Not to get personal but I would not want an 11 year old Head Coaching due to maturity issues so age is a factor.) 13 (My birthday is on 9/20)

of     1