of     1   

shooters741
#172586072Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:48 PM GMT

I was saving up to get lifetime OBC and I was pretty excited because I was getting close. I check back at the Builder's Club page after a Roblox update and THERE WAS NO LIFETIME BC OPTION!!!!! I don't know why you guys took that away but PLEASE bring it back. I don't care if you raise the price. Put lifetime BC back on or you won't get my money!!!!
zombiedog504
#172586158Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

Ummm, no support, people NEVER ever, (barly), even buy OBC liftime, just buy the most of builderclub..
pokeboyjr
#172586189Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

I think this was copied and pasted... Chocolate
craft406
#172586308Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

I'm going to assume this post is a troll, but there are people out there who don't understand economics so I'm going to explain it anyway. Running the servers to keep the Roblox website online costs money. You make one purchase for lifetime BC/TBC/OBC/WhateverBC and they only get that one little bit of money. Over time, you get massive benefits and they get nothing to run the servers. In the end, everyone buys lifetime and Roblox stops getting a money flow to run the servers. The servers go down and people start whining about how it's Roblox' fault. It's the fault of the idiots who don't understand stuff isn't free.
Gameplayer1500
#172586329Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

Actually I was planning on buying lifetime OBC next time my OBC expires, So much for that... I support this idea!
StoleYourDinner
#172586592Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

No, ROBLOX needs the money to run their website. Buy the annual instead. If you have more money to spare, buy more annual membership until you're out of money. It'll take years for your BC to expire, which is good. That is, if I'm not mistaken.
rend00
#172588593Friday, August 28, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

ROBLOX doesn't know any other way to create opportunities to support their servers and company other than drop that load on the players, so they don't want to make it possible for you to not need to give them money. In all seriousness, ROBLOX should stop being a stagnant business trying to survive long enough so that their popularity can grow and the website will support itself more instead of creating more opportunities themself. The only ones I can think of are CPM ads, advertising themselves and BLOXcon, but obviously they know it isn't getting them big enough results and they just turned it into a ritual. So instead they decided to take away your Lifetime BC. This is the reason I don't see ROBLOX as a business because of their stagflation and inability to grow and more like a game a group of people need to keep running so they can live off of it, just like any other MMO. If this hasn't already turned into a rant I'ma end it before it does. The long and short of it is "No support."

of     1