of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kseeking
#172783575Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

Corruption:Battle For Dominance -Story- The war for New York destroyed nearly half the city. Buildings in ruin, the air was full of the stench of dead bodies, neither side had won, instead they nearly destroyed each other. Less than a quarter of each side survived. Six months after the event, another asteroid struck, this one exploded instantly showering the entire city in radiation, now the majority was powered, but some of the powered, didn't stay humanoid. Some turned into monsters, creatures who knew only of destruction, many were forced to watch their loved ones transform, and attempt to kill them. There is now a band of humanoid powered people who have made a sort of government, this government is trying to bring order back to the city. However, this government in corrupt, though no one knows it, friend or foe is difficult to tell in this battle for dominance over the city. -Rules- 1. No God-Modding, Power-Playing, or Meta-Gaming. 2. You can be strong, but not unbeatable and absolutely OP. 3. The Admins can make up new rules as we go. 4. Kseeking's Word is Law. 5. Kseeking>Admins/Rules>You 6. You are allowed to reserve powers, these reservations last 24 hours, however, these powers can only be manipulations(Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, ect...) Powers like Super Strength and Speed can be used by anyone. If someone is not able to to make a CS within the time, you can PM me with a reason, if I decide it is valid then the reservation will have another 24 Hours. 7. Put "SuperHuman" In other. -Admins- Kseeking Evilboo10 kattnisskid Coriandr (Pm me if your were an admin in the last one and I forgot you) -CS- Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality(Optional): Abilities: Power(s): Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): Other:
Porpoisely
#172830233Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

(Question: So this meteor is only over NY? Or the world?) Name: Jeannine Phillips Age: 32 Gender: F Appearance: Blond hair going down to her shoulder blade, peach skin, green eyes, about 5'9 and 121 lbs. A black jacket, grey undershirt, beige pants, black boots, and gloves to help suppress her power's strength. Personality(Optional): Outgoing, tactical. somewhat obnoxious. Abilities: She is skilled in the field of guns, shotguns specifically. Power(s): Jeannines's mutant ability enables her to absorb all forms of radiant or conductive energy that are directed towards her and to release that energy from her body. This power is passive, allowing Jeannine to absorb energy at all times. When she releases the energy, she can release it in many different forms, usually as concussive blasts of biokinetic energy, even amplified compared to the absorbed amount. Jeannine can also store absorbed energy within her personal reserves, whereupon the energy increases her strength and recuperative abilities, as well as affording her a measure of invulnerability. However, she can become overloaded from absorbing too much energy. She is partially vulnerable to non-energy weapon attacks. If she were to be shot by a projectile weapon or hit with a crowbar, it could harm her. (I got this all from the X-Man Bishop so yeah. Credit to Marvel.com) Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): Born in Perth, Australia, Jeannine was always interested in astrology, so when she was 9, she had managed to save to buy a telescope to view the stars and the planets. She kept this dream going into college, where she eventually got a Bachelor's in Astrology. When she was 23, a mysterious man known only by the name of "Monarch" came to her with information on a large asteroid chunk that was approaching Earth, at first, she did not believe him. When Monarch had shown her the proof, she calculated the impact site to New York and went straight there to do some more calculations. When the chunk landed, the government had immediately hid it. Jeannine, feeling defeated, stayed in New York, hoping to get another astrology job. When the whole first power thing happened, Jeannine and Monarch were having breakfast at her apartment. They both received powers, and after realized what they had, they trained each other. During New York's war, they were in Canada, where Monarch revealed his identity and they were prepping for what would come soon. They later returned, to help the people. Other: Superhuman Name: Cole "Monarch" Camboar Age: 33 Gender: M Appearance: Brown hair and beard, about 6'1 and 143 lbs. Grey t-shirt, brown jacket, jeans, brown boots. Peach skin. Personality(Optional): Not as outgoing as Jeannine, quiet, fast to make decisions, easily distracted. Abilities: Cole is somewhat skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Power(s): When he received his powers, two yellow energy bands appeared latched on to his arms, when he tried to take them off, they gave him intense pain. These bands allow him fire energy from his hands and eyes. These bands also gave somewhat weak telepathy and telekinesis. These bands, however, decreased his sight and hearing. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): Born in Flagstaff, Arizona, Cole had a good life, he was spoiled, his house was nice, and the school he went to was good. He had this life up until he graduated college, when his father, who's wife had left him, passed away from pancreatic cancer. He had no one, until he received his father's inheritance, so he went to study medical stuff. That failed, so Cole was once again alone. So he went to Australia. There, he spent a good part of his inheritance to build a house. After the house was built, he decided to try out astrology. When he did, he discovered the meteor. He found Jeannine and showed to her. After that, they went to New York, where the meteor collided. When the whole first power thing happened, Jeannine and Cole were having breakfast at Jeannine's apartment. They both received powers, and after realized what they had, they trained each other. During New York's war, they were in Canada, prepping for what would come soon. They later returned, to help the people. Other: Superhuman "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
JeffTheSwordShark
#172830311Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:56 PM GMT

let me guess, evilboo made this one too?
PickachuGirl
#172830570Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:58 PM GMT

how does this get post and immediately the first post isnt a marked but a character gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh everything is just so FRUSTRATING ~its hard being purple~
Porpoisely
#172832665Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:22 PM GMT

well jeez I'm sorry. "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
simsf1
#173032049Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

((Mark.))
rockmax2112alt
#173032190Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

Mark
PawzKat
#173034391Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:18 AM GMT

Tracking.
marc12267
#173034570Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:21 AM GMT

mark
SagePakkana
#173047661Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:02 AM GMT

marky poo
kseeking
#173066792Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:52 PM GMT

No Evilboo did not make this, this was a completely original idea that I formulated by myself.
roquinha9
#173072331Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

Is darkness manipulation fine?
floopy54321
#173087526Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

Alrightie boiz, I'ma RP on XxIAmTheCatxX
BrandonS677
#173095963Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

Is gravity manipulation good enough?
CA_Service
#173106980Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

Name: Hydraoux Age: Not exactly measurable. Gender: N/A Appearance: The once cruel and apathetic DAGA Interrogator, Joseph, has become a mess of unstable matter that fluctuates form, state, and size. The only constant features of the now "Hyrdaoux" are its 5 heads, a greyish colour (excluding its luminescent eyes) , and it's raspy overlapping deep voice(s). (Hyrdaoux commonly reverts to a figure similar to that of a hydra) Personality(Optional): Though each head has it's own mind they all are cold, manipulative, and sly. The main head has no morality but suffers from paranoia and cowardice. Abilities: Immune to most basic attacks, slow yet it's incredibly flexible and dexterous. Power(s): The heads blast individual forms of matter (consult "Other"). Anything to come in physical contact with it will exhibit accelerated decomposition (animate or inanimate objects) Bio/History: Once Joseph and the Foxtrot Squadron, Hydraoux was created when the radiation caused Joseph's powers to critically fail and he exploded into unstable matter, the members of the Foxtrot Squadron who surrounded him where exposed to it and became fused together. Slowly the matter was able to stabilize itself to the point where it could somewhat maintain itself In the shape of a hydra. Hydraoux is currently a menace to the superhuman government and frequently attacks it. Other: Far left head: Noxious Gas- only fatal if exposed to for long periods of time Left head: acidic gas, has same properties of acid, but is in form of a gas. Center Head: Controls the motor functions of the body, will rarely blow unstable matter that corrupts any matter to come in contact with it. Right head: A green non-Newtonian fluid, non lethal but annoying. Far right head: Sprays liquid nitrogen- this attack is only useful in close ranges.
PawzKat
#173131443Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:21 PM GMT

Almost done with my character sheet, hopefully.
PickachuGirl
#173132961Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:07 PM GMT

Bet this'll get a thousand pages while Caged only gotten 18 because people lost interest I hate this
roquinha9
#173138628Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

I am still waiting for ksee to answer me.
luckeewolf
#173138978Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:25 PM GMT

Marked. Is blood manipulation too OP though? If not, can I reserve?
artyumm
#173139017Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:26 PM GMT

Finally this is up and running.
goku20012
#173177988Friday, September 04, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

Brick and arty, I know I haven't been on for a LONG time, but is Den still alive and stuff or should I make a new CS?
simsf1
#173187521Friday, September 04, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

Roqu, It isn't OP. But darkness can't really be used for much. It has no solid form. You could blind people, I suppose, but not much else.
artyumm
#173191187Friday, September 04, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

Goku, I honestly have no idea. It's been a long time since I've taken a read in the older thread of this RP.
Minun1020
#173203019Friday, September 04, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

Question...Um... How did they not die from radiation.... On the other note! I might make a person with Radiation Powers! Hurray!
PawzKat
#173208982Friday, September 04, 2015 1:57 PM GMT

@Sims. Actually, the large part of darkness manipulation is solidifying it into solid form, enabling the user to create constructs.

of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right