simsf1
#173332393Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:25 PM GMT

Explain how he is at all popular I mean, the people who have participated on the first Corruption thread know of him But that is about it
PickachuGirl
#173332636Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

i mean i know it might be really difficult for you but can you use your brain for once? ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
simsf1
#173332926Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:30 PM GMT

Oh yeah I forgot When you lose an argument you resort to insults.
PickachuGirl
#173333071Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:31 PM GMT

"lose an argument" "argument" lol "insults" okay so wheres the insult ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
simsf1
#173333293Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:33 PM GMT

"i mean i know it might be really difficult for you but can you use your brain for once?" I mean, you're kidding, right? You're not ACTUALLY so deep in your victim BS that you believe yourself to be incapable of being the aggressor, are you?
PickachuGirl
#173333927Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:39 PM GMT

you're so into your victim bs you think im into my victim bs and think im the aggressor because you think literally anything that people say you dont like is an insult to you this is what lego did, instead of actually bringing up an argument against my arguments he just cried "STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!" to literally anything minor that might be like "wow i cant believe you dont get this". and like, wow, i cant believe you dont get this all im saying is "think about it" for once and literally just open your eyes. why do i need to explain everything to you? kseeking is popular and WELL-KNOWN by most of everyone here because of his rps. how is that controversial in anyway? how is that false in any way? ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
PickachuGirl
#173334503Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:45 PM GMT

also: "It has to do with the fact that Ksee's mixed open-ended elements with a coherent plot to engage people when they got tired of beating the living sh 1 t out of one another for God knows what reason." okay but literally many people did open world rps with a coherent plot and many of them died. ie, i did the same exact thing and people didnt join because nobody likes me. everyone joins kseeking because he has a reputation of a thousand page rps and also rps that have committed rps dont die as quickly "It's not about popularity as much as it's about what is and is not interesting to people." mfw ur calling caged not interesting to people despite the fact that it actually got many interest and only died because people forgot to post on it and i just gave up because who the hell would want to deal with those rpers "Caged, for example, would have been better off as a private RP with a few select people, or just a book." kys it would have reached the same conclusion because first off those "few select people" are lazy as hell and i cant write "Roleplaying, in the public case, is only interesting when there are more open ends to play around with. " "For the same reason it takes a 10/10 storyline for a linear video game to get as much recognition as an open-world one (this excluding FPS or MOBA games, which keep people interested with the competitive element)." this entire argument is so ugly who cares about video games ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
PickachuGirl
#173335286Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:52 PM GMT

also WHY ARE YOU ARGUING AGAINST THE FACT THAT KSEEKING DOESNT PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO HIS RPS AND YET THEY GET POPULAR (AND YOU EVEN GIVE REASONS FOR WHY ITS POPULAR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) I MEAN THIS ENTIRE RP IS A WHOLE PROOF OF THAT CLAIM JESUS CHRIST LET ME BE SALTY ABOUT THINGS FOR ONCE WITHOUT BEING SALTY ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND FOCUS ON THE ACTUAL RP AND DONT ACCUSE ME OF TRYING TO RUIN IT BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY STOPPED POSTING IF YOU HAVENT GIVEN SUCH IDIOTIC REASONS WHY CAGED DIED ITS DEAD I DONT CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
simsf1
#173335456Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

lol
PickachuGirl
#173335775Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

god bless the fact that ur response to my incredible salt mines wasn't "VICTIM!!!!!!x90000000" unlike lego's response way earlier ill stop posting ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
simsf1
#173336007Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

Much appreciated. Thanks for the brief display of adolescent raig.
PickachuGirl
#173336142Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:59 PM GMT

ur younger than me bru- wait i was supposed to not damn it okay nvm ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
Zeddervie
#173336173Saturday, September 05, 2015 6:59 PM GMT

-CS- Name: Jack "SpringHeel" Age: 17 Gender: M Appearance: He has pale blue eyes with dark mahogany hair that he spikes up and to the side. He has a strong jawline that encompasses his narrow face. He stands at about 5'10. He's lean, but not buff. He weighs 130 lb. The strongest part of his body is probably his legs. He's tanned, and his feet are about size 12. He's tall and has big feet and defined calves. He wears a black spandex hoodie that is very light and woolen shorts. He dresses in very light clothes, so his running and jumping isn't impaired by weight. Personality(Optional): Will be revealed through RP. Abilities: He's always taken an interest in breakdancing, and he's incorporated it into his fighting heavily. Power(s): Enhanced leg strength, meaning he can run really fast, jump really high, and kick really hard. He also has enhanced senses, meaning hearing, scent, sight, and etc. is enhanced. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): Jack's father was never very successful, and they lived on the streets for a very long time. When they could finally afford an apartment, Jack's father died. He was 12 at this time, and he had to learn how to fend for himself. He went to the library a lot, to read books and to use the computer. He learned many things, homeschooling himself. He learned how to breakdance off the computer, and he became a street performer to make money. Once the asteroid hit, he was in a coma for months, when he woke up, there was a mysterious basket of mushed food and water that he deduced was used to keep him from starving while in the coma. Other: SuperHuman
PawzKat
#173355136Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

Name: Daniel James Hyles. Age: Thirty-three. Gender: Male. Appearance: A bit of a beanpole, Daniel Hyles stand at six foot five inches tall, and weighs one hundred and forty pounds. Uncomfortable with his great height, the man often stoops over in an attempt to appear shorter. Three inches shorter. With his sharp, angular features and bland attire, he isn't really one to stand out. He's a mediocre man, used to working the simple life, and his plain appearance reflects this. Being caucasian, his skin is a fair pink-creme[ish] colour. Given his years, Dan's chestnut hair as begun to thin in some places, noticeable enough for him to get his hair cut in layers to combat the effects of growing older. His medium-length locks really hold no typical style, for he requests nothing other than a tapered nape, he just combs it back with his fingers on most days. A pair of wire frames is perched upon the face of this teacher, complimenting his dark blue eyes. Personality: Quiet and meek, Daniel is by no means a loud presence. He typically keeps to himself, and is known to be insecure, a trait in which his students manipulated. Abilities: He's a very logical, and straightforward thinker, capable of analyzing situations quickly. Power(s): Transmutation, shapeshifting. Bio/History: A former teacher at a local High School, Daniel abandoned his job when the chaos broke out. Terrified and scared, he pretty much holed himself up in his apartment for a while, or at least until his own powers emerged. Other: Superhuman. I'm really lazy. This is a really lazy cs.
CA_Service
#173357024Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

Accepted. (I suppose you can void my previous CS then KS)
ThatBlazingPony
#173357846Saturday, September 05, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

-CS- Name: Jess. Alias: Blazemaster Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance~ Physical: She has purple hair that falls to just below her shoulders and hazel eyes. Her build is slightly skinny and she stands at 165 cm. Her robot state is essentially the same as the deluxe class Blazemaster figure, though recloured with the clours stated below for the armour she now wears. The robot has the same colours, though white on the toy is replaced with the purple colour of her hair, and the face of the rbot is not gold, it is a silver colour. The rest of the robot, follows the same recolour as the vehicle parts. Clothes: Before the radiation, she would be seen in a plain white sleeveless crop top, denimshorts and dark blue sneakers. However, when the radiation struck, her clothes changed to armour resmbling the alt mode of Blazemaster, though coloured differently. The parts coloured gold would be an electric blue, while the dark blue parts would be black. The glass of the cockpit would be a smoky colour, instead of the blue tint that it has. Personality(Optional): TBR Abilities: No enhanced abilities. Power(s): The ability to transform a recoloured version of the Transformers ROTF Deluxe Class Blazemaster action figure. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): TBR Other: SuperHuman
CA_Service
#173357913Saturday, September 05, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

(I'll just keep joseph the same, as well as denton.)
kseeking
#173432238Sunday, September 06, 2015 3:47 PM GMT

Look, I will admit that I may not spend as much time as other people, but that is because I simply don't have as much time as other people, and ik that you are salty because I can post one paragraph and get people to join, I'm not that popular really though, all I do is create a simple story and Roleplay, I don't focus on creating a Univurse. I let other people do it for me, my RPs are sometimes sucsessful because my plot is loose so that people have the chance to implement there own ideas into so that they can have fun with the story. I'm sorry if you think the only reason the last RP got a lot of pages because im "Famous" but that has nothing to do with it at all.
roquinha9
#173438259Sunday, September 06, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

So, am I accepted or no?
kseeking
#173505808Monday, September 07, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

All accepted, the Roleplay can begin!
Zeddervie
#173512230Monday, September 07, 2015 4:37 AM GMT

(Im officially the main character, as i have posted the first rp sentence) I'd walk down a street, barefoot as usual, with my hood over my head, throwing a shadow over my face. I shoved my hands in my hoodie pocket. When no one was looking, I'd jump up, kicking off a pole onto the roof of a building. The pole would break in half, because I wasn't used to the new strength in my legs.
kseeking
#173550159Monday, September 07, 2015 3:28 PM GMT

Name: Damian, Samuel, Alderton A.ge: 21 Appearance: Damian stands at 6 feet tall and weighs 150 pounds, Alex has golden irises that were orginally blue, but turned gold after he spent so much time using his powers, when in rage Damian's irises glow. Damian has spiky hair that looks almost black but is actually a really dark brown. Damian prefers to wear a grey hoodie under-which he wears a white T-shirt, he normally wears a pair of light blue jeans and some blue/yellow running shoes. If Damian where to be clothe less one would see that he has a muscular athletic build, and that his chest and back have scars from the fights he had in the battle for New York Gender: Male Powers: Life-Force Manipulation: Damian has the power to manipulate his own life energy, meaning he can create, shape, and generate this energy, he could channel it into blasts, or store it to release it in a huge blast. Or he could use his own life energy to tap into others and heal them. Biological Manipulation: Damian can control life on a cellular level, including but not limited to, genetic alterations and physical distortion and/or augmentations of biological functions. He can cause cells to augment to induce advanced or declined biological healing, induce diseases like cancer, induce appearance alteration, manipulate pheromones, and even increase physiological maturity. However, he these abilities are very weak upon others but not himself, for example, he could not heal a person about to die with these powers, but he could possibly heal a broken bone, with himself though he can use the full range of his powers. Near Death Boost: Every time Damian is beaten nearly to death his powers strengthen, he however does not know he has this ability. Flight: Damian can fly. Weakness: Because Damian uses Life Energy to power himself, if he uses to much of it he uses basically all his life force meaning he will die, however he knows the cap of his abilities. Skills: Hand To Hand Combat, Martial arts, Fairly Intelligent Bio: Alexander's mother died giving birth to him, and his father out of grief committed suicide, leaving Alex with his Uncle and Aunt. They cared for him deeply and treated him like their own kid, they taught him the value of hard work, and how to behave properly in the world. In the battle for New York he was nearly beaten to death by Weapon Zero, but he survived. Other: None
floopy54321
#173552691Monday, September 07, 2015 3:52 PM GMT

-CS- Name: (Forgot Previous Name So Dang I'm Going for This) Peter Qumox Age: 20 (21 is the drinking age, but, if you try to stop him from drinkin', you'll be sorry) Gender: Male Appearance: Welllllll, I'll explain again. Orange hair like the hat "Charming Brown Hair" [something like that], Ragged and a white and black tanktop., ragged jeans, and a messenger bag. Personality(Optional): Well, he's changed a bit. He can go to Awwwwwwwww Gimme Some Huggiez And Stufffff to TEIM TO DIE!!11!1 or just a slap. XD Abilities: Survival, ummmm stuff, Combat, Martial Artz Power(s): Superspeed, and due to the new powah thing explosion thing he has these new powers: Healing Factor, and uh, becoming animals or just growing der body parts or replacing body parts with them I guess...? Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): [Tell me if Spirit is in here so I can manage mah backstory] Other: SuperHUman
crazsquirrellover101
#173557970Monday, September 07, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

C.S Name:Blair Carson Age:16 Gender:female Appearance:Sleek black hair with red streaks,silvery greenish blue eyes,she wears a white t-shirt and brown leather jacket, dark blue ripped jeans,and leather boots Personality(Optional):she is very quiet around people she doesn't know, she is very kind and helpful to those around her.very cunning,and is a quick thinker Abilities:Blair mastered karate at a very young age,and can learn things quicker than most people,she is also learning to use the bow,and is skilled in close combat and unarmed combat. Power(s):basically her power is having unnatural amounts of agility and speed.when she needs to move fast she seems like a blur.and can make herself a shadow but only for a short period of time. Bio/History(At least 2 sentences needed):Blair was always being noticed when she didn't want to be. She hated all the attention so she was somewhat relieved that she could just fade away for awhile.Her parents died in the explosion. Other:superhuman
CA_Service
#173561822Monday, September 07, 2015 5:25 PM GMT

Floopy, Craz, denied. Refine your CSes.