of     1   

Bionspea
#172937976Monday, August 31, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

These rules are enforced by my admins. Use these more of a guideline than strict rules please, I would not like to think I'm limiting everything you do in game. Thanks very much! 1-Roleplay as a cat only. No FRIENDLY foxes, wolves, badgers, dogs, or mythical creatures 2-No hybrids (half cat, half some other animal). Hybrid = Two different animals had a child 3-No using dawn, timber, ivy, storm, star, or moon in a Clan name. All are sacred, but star is reserved for a leader 4-No using winter, spring, summer, or autumn in a name. The Clans have their own names for seasons 5-Remember the Clans don't know names for everything, so be careful when choosing your characters name. For example the ocean is only known as "Sun-drown place" to them 6-Don't use unrealistic colors in your character. Bright blues, greens, pinks, purples etc 7-Do not create other Clans. DarkClan was an unofficial Clan, it does not count as a Clan 8-Don't bring BloodClan into the roleplay. BloodClan was at the forest and is extinct 9-Try not to use book characters or book names. Be creative! Don't steal main characters from the books 10-Don't use powers and don't godmode. Everyone is equal, nobody's character is better than another's 11-No wolves in the lake. Wolves only occur in the mountains, and they will not come down into the lake territory 12-Not everything speaks 'cat'. Wolves, foxes, dogs, humans, and all that other stuff don't speak cat. Midnight the badger was an exception -- Credit to Mandaka for these rules! We do owe it to her for making the first true, successful warriors game.

of     1