of     1   

Cainite
#173327389Saturday, September 05, 2015 5:37 PM GMT

Kain Britton 5/6/2015 WORLD OF DARKNESS: Gehenna Night The following is a derivative of the Bible. In the beginning, there were men and God. Men killed to survive, and to protect themselves. Yet it was Caine who killed another man from his love of God. Instead of mercy, he received permanent banishment into the Land of Nod. After a long time, a woman named Lilith found him. She taught Caine about civilized life, and the Disciplines of magic. When given the chance to redeem himself, he refused. Thus God cursed him to be a Vampire everlasting. Ages later, Caine returned once more to meet mankind. Consumed by loneliness, he eventually made others into vampires. He founded the first city of Enoch and the civilized world. Human and Vampire lived in harmony, as Kindred. There were no wars, there was no suffering. He gave life eternal to his children; Enoch the Wise, Zillah the Beautiful, and Irad the Strong, and they gave it to their thirteen children, who found the thirteen Vampire clans. Yet his children did not live in peace, but in eternal jihad. The jihad consumed his children, and great anger grew in the heart of Caine, and in God, who sent the Deluge that destroyed the city of Enoch, throwing mankind into obscurity and chaos. Caine's dream was lost and the vampires decided to hide from mankind. So Caine left mankind once again and disappeared into the annals of history. Legends say that he will return from his second exile, and when he does, he will unleash the final night, "Gehenna," where all the Kindred will either be awakened to be powerful demons, or brought Final Death, depending on Caine's judgment. The sky is black, and filled with hate. The three officers walked up to the body hanging from the telephone pole wires on the pier. The body was hanging from its bloodied arms, and had a massive hole in its chest. "Nasty... purely disgusting..." said Steven, one of the police detectives, "it looks like some kind of... animal attack." "Except whatever did this knew what it was doing." Jackson commented, causing a long eerie silence, until Jonathan spoke. "I saw an incident like this once..." he began, "I was walking down the beach at night and found a body, worse than this one." "Bull ssss!" Steven interrupted. "No, no I am telling the truth... also you have to promise not to laugh when I tell you this, but... in the darkness, I swear I felt someone watching me..." Steven and Jack laughed loudly in response. "Alright, never mind, forget it..." That is when I killed them in one swift movement. I ripped out the necks of Jackson and Steven because their stupidity annoyed me. Jonathan was the last man standing, so I jumped onto him and sank my teeth into his neck. The reason I killed them was not simply because I was in a bad mood, however. Jonathan was an undercover vampire-hunter, and I was sent to kill him by the Camarilla, a sect of Vampires that enforce the Masquerade and deny all existance of Caine. I threw the bodies off the pier and into the water, and walked into the night. The moon was full, and that is when I began questioning the reasoning for existence, and so I turned to Death. "wHaT iS iT iN ThIs wOrlD thAt maKeS LIViNg wOrtH-wHilE?" I asked bitterly. Death thought about it. "CATS." he said. "CATS ARE NICE." I found myself laughing out lout, and hushed myself. My name is Catherine, and I am a Malkavian Vampire. As a Malkavian, I am doomed to be "bat-sheet crazy", as my Sire likes to put it. It was my Sire who bestowed upon me this gift of wisdom. A wise vampire would know to keep a Malkavian close by, for they spew much wisdom behind the madness. "There is a wisdom to madness; there is a madness to wisdom." - By Catherine, a Malkavian Vampire. Created just now. By me. I quoted myself, does that make me cool? People look at my quotes and are inspired to do vices, like mass murder or setting this relationship status on fire, literally. Once I had come back to my senses, and decided to stop plotting against humanity, I had realized my feet took me to a place unfamiliar to me. It was a dark room with a dining table in front of me. The people feasting at it had been dead for a long time. They are not vampires, they are merely bone. The bones seemed to have a consciousness, as they were all staring directly at me. That is when I heard a voice. "I have a request..." said the voice. "aRe YoU oNE of ThE vOiCeS in mY HeAD?" I asked. "Yesss..." the voice replied. This confused me because it sounded like it was on the exterior of my mind. Whoever this was, he was concealing himself. "Doth thou even fib?" I began to observe my surroundings. "No! I am merely in your head!" "Show yourself, Bones!" and before my eyes, a monstrous figure appeared out of thin air. It was a Nosferatu, a clan of Vampire with the curse of rotting flesh. He barely resembles a human being, he could very well be a monkey. Which would be interesting bec- "You were in a trance, so I led you into my home." he said, "You will not leave here without doing something for me." I don't have a reason to kill him or hate him, but I still hate him and want to kill him, but I know that he could be better than me because I'm a considerably new Vampire, but I think I should still kill hi- "You will serve me in my endeavors to seek the origin of our existance." I stopped. The Camarilla could care less about where we came from, but I always wondered about this. Perhaps I would enjoy this journey. "Would you consider yourself skilled with one on one combat with a Vampire?" he asked after noticing my deep thought on the subject. "I have never fought a Vampire, but I have killed lots of vampire hunters!" He laughed at me. "You're in for a treat." He said slowly, as he disappeared into thin air. "I bet you haven't even mastered your Disciplines yet." I don't like it when people say that I'm not strong. I wanted to threaten him, but I didn't really have the ability to follow up because he is invisible. I heard a voice behind me, and a chill down my spine. "I'll train you." I have mastered the three Disciplines gifted onto me by the Malkavian bloodline: a.) Auspex, which allows me to see things (particularly things that are not there). b.) Dementia, which allows me to spread my insanity to another person and make them go crazy, and sometimes make them commit suicide. c.) Obfuscate, which allows me to become invisible so long as I do not move. After having learned these skills, I was sent by butt-ugly face man to a ship called The Leopold to retrieve a sarcophagus containing an Antediluvian. As the darkest blankey covered the sky, my shadow must darken other domains. I grab a switch blade, and take my leave. I expected to have to swim to the boat, but was welcomed by a human named Mercurio. "aRe YOU THe fLeEt-FoOtEd gOd?" I ask. This struck an expression of disgust in his face. "Great, a Malkavian. I just wanted this to go by smoothly. I hate talking to you folk, I feel like you are always answering a question I haven't even asked yet. I can't understand what the Hell you're saying!" I took notice of his frustration and wanted to toy with him. "I am the proprietor and salesmen of the month several years in a row; the ladies call me 'Oh God!', but you can call me Fat Larry with an F-A-T 'cause there's mo' of me to love!" "But you're a woman, and your name is Catherine... never mind. Look, your boss told me to tell you not to kill a single person on that boat. The mission is simply to retrieve the sarcophagus containing a very old Vampire." "I will do the vice, fleet-footed God!" I said. He then pointed me to a small boat made of cheap wood, and told me to use that. Under the cover of the dark blankey, I will be able to make it to the boat without difficulties. Once I was at the base of the cargo ship, I realized I had no way of getting up onto the deck, so I began crying loudly. A police guard looked over the deck and saw me down there, so he threw down a rope for me to climb. He said, "Don't panic! I will help you!" As I progressed up the rope I began climbing at an inhuman speed, to his horror he began to see the killing intent in my eyes. I began to climb faster, and faster, and faster! I jumped on top of him and said, "Oooh, what do we have here, another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my grasp? Mm... you smell new, little boy. Like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?" Then I slit his throat with my knife. Kill no one, my ###! I stood up and listened to the silence of night mixed with the waves against the boat. I closed my eyes, and felt... something horrid... I couldn't describe the feeling... I felt as if a demon were about to jump out from the shadows and rip me apart. Something very powerful, and its presence was real. I heard screams, then gunfire coming from somewhere on the boat. I waited in a dark corner until the death stopped, then I listened with my eyes closed. Silence, again. I stayed low, kept my senses keen, and began sneaking around. The fear was threatening to awaken the Beast Within. I climbed up to a high place and looked for something that may contain a sarcophagus. In the center of the cargo deck, there it was... opened. Someone had taken the body within it already? Around it riddled the torn up corpses of all the police guards. I began walking to the sarcophagus in another trance, yet it was quickly interrupted at the sound of a human gurgling blood on the ground. I knelt beside him and began feeding off of him. Humans actually like the feeling of being fed on, so it was a peaceful way to die. I was started to hear a quiet footstep behind me about three meters back. I turned around and pulled out my switchblade read to defend myself. The man was cloaked, and no weapons were visible. He began speaking. "It is a World of Darkness. The Sin of Caine has spawned the cursed horror that stalks the night in search of living blood. The Kindred have long been a secret influence on mankind's history, plotting against each other in an eternal jihad. Their immortal progeny are among us to this day, hidden from the eyes of humanity, by an elaborate Masquerade." I didn't know why the person told me this, because I was already a Vampire. I used Auspex to observe him, and his aura seethed with hatred. His blood was pure-bred Vampire, one of the strongest I have ever seen. I then realized who he was. "Remember this, Kindred. Wherever we walk, it is the blood of Caine that guides us." He then disappeared into the darkness of night.

of     1