of     1   

daJonesey27
#173697997Wednesday, September 09, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

================================================================================= ================================================================================= List Of Rules For Season One Of the Edelbrock World of Outlaws Sprint Series. ================================================================================= ================================================================================= Section 1 (General Rules) 1) Always listen to the race official (daJonesey27). What he says goes, no questions asked. 2) All finishes are subject to review (Final 5 Laps Of All Races Will Be Recorded For Replay Evidence) 3) All race results are unofficial until posted on the website. 4) Do not trash talk officials or drivers during a race. (Any post race or off-track trash talk is not subject to discipline by the Roblox Association of Stock Car Auto Racing) 5) Do not use excessive vulgar language, racial slurs, comments, or jokes. (Subject to penalties if caught). ================================================================================= ================================================================================= Section 2 (In-Race Rules) 1) Do not attempt to stall the race in any shape or fashion. It will result in a -1 the first time and a repeat offence will result in a DNF. 2) What the official says is law. Do not argue and question a call that is made, even if it is a bad one I am sure you will have plenty of time to make up lost ground. 3) All races will be at the times designated on the calendar for your series. Missing a race will hurt your points position significantly. I recommend not missing any races. 4) On yellow flags slow down and return to the restart area to line up for pacing. 5) Do not drive recklessly. (Subject to my judgment on whether or not your driving is considered rough). 6) Do not ride the walls of the track. 7) Do not drive off of the track. Exceptions include: Being run off the track, going being turned or crashing off the track. (Discretion of officials) 8) Do not make any passes from off the track. 9) If a red flag is called you must come to a complete stop as quickly as possible. 10) If you are black flagged you must come to the pit area for a stop and go. (Will be explained by official when given .) when returning onto the track you must give cars on the track the right away. If you hit somebody while pulling off pit road you will start at the tail end of the field (If blatant, you will be DSQed). 11) Only a maximum of 12 drivers can qualify for a race. This is why I stress that you participate in qualifying. If you qualify in the top 12 you are guaranteed a spot in the upcoming race. (If you show up of course) ================================================================================= ================================================================================= Section 3 (Vehicles) 1) You may only have one car each season. 2) You may not modify anything on your race vehicle except the colors and the adding of decals. 3) Make your car nice and presentable... (I really don't want to see a bunch of ugly neon vehicles racing around the track) 4) Numbers will be assigned on a first come, first serve bases so send me the number you want ASAP. ================================================================================= ================================================================================= Section 4 (Qualifying) Qualifying will be done in a heat race format. 12 cars will make it to the feature race. Based on the amount of people that show up, the field will be divided into 2-3 (maybe more) heats with an even amount of people in each heat. The top X people (based on the amount of people that show up) will advance to qualifying. There is a possibility of a B-main happening, but it is not promised (B-main is a race for all those who did not qualify, no points awarded). Example of qualifying Say 24 drivers show up to qualifying. The field will be divided into 3 heats of 8 cars each. The top 4 from each heat will qualify, making the field of 12. A B-main may be done for the remaining 12, but is at my discretion. ================================================================================= ================================================================================= Section 5 (Points System) The Points Will Be Awarded In This Order: 1) 20 Points 2) 18 Points 3) 16 Points 4) 14 Points 5) 12 Points 6) 10 Points 7) 8 Points 8) 6 Points 9) 5 Points 10) 4 Points 11) 3 Points 12) 1 Points Winning The Race: 1 Point Winning The Pole: 1 Point *NOTICE* All points will be updated after each race event officially ends. ================================================================================= =================================================================================
daJonesey27
#173836904Friday, September 11, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

ADDITION: The number for your car CAN have up to two letters in addition to your number.

of     1