of     1   

Sovereign24
#173725062Wednesday, September 09, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

You enter the Inn looking around for a man, he said he'd wear a black hood and be in the corner, you see him from the corner of your eyes and you walk up to him bumping through people and fighting off the disgusting smell of vomit and sweat, you sit down. The man lifts his hood revealing a half burnt face "You Damien?' He asks in a deep crackly voice. -Tell him your name -Ask him who he is
Noctis_Tarik
#173741714Wednesday, September 09, 2015 8:47 PM GMT

"Its DH" he says. "And who are you" He sounded almost annoyed as if this was a waste of his time. But if it was why would he have shown up in the first place
Sovereign24
#173782600Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:36 AM GMT

"I'm the guy you want." He replies, he looks around, "I need you to find the bastard that did this to me." He says again, a group of men, they look like they come from the wetlands with their palish skin but muscular builds, one of them finishes his mead and slams it on the table shaking it, he starts talking to his friends and they shamble towards you. As they reach the table you can already smell their mead and vomit ridden breath, one of them bends over and slams his hand on the table. He looks at the burnt man, he laughs then he grabs a dagger. "Get out you grassland scum before I stick my blade in your neck." He says in a grouchy voice spit flying in all directions. What do you do? -Grab your sword and fight him or -Knock him out
Noctis_Tarik
#173805412Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:09 PM GMT

I go to knock him out by slamming the bottom of my palms into his temple. Hoping that this will knock him out or at least put him into a sense of not to piss me off. I examine those with him also. I need to know their weapons . . . and If they are bandits (If that is in this ISRP) (Sorry for long wait on reply. I was at school)
Sovereign24
#173806707Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:29 PM GMT

You hit the man in the temple, he falls to the floor, one of the other men pulls out a sword he's obviously one of the house Selle's guards before the Kings army took over, he wears light armour and a helmet, the other grabs an axe he wears the same armour the sigil in the middle of the middle, everybody turns around and drops their mead, the man in the cape looks at you with a slight tone of intrigue and confidence in you. What do you do? -Try to disarm -Try to incapacitate 0r -Go in for the kill
Noctis_Tarik
#173825910Friday, September 11, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

I go in for the kill. Feed the hunger of my blood lust. After all, they are the fuel that ignites the fire.
Sovereign24
#173861938Friday, September 11, 2015 4:33 PM GMT

You pull your sword out your sheathe and in one swift motion you cut off the first guys head, as it spins in the air you can hear the people in the bar scream but it's muffles by the sound of adrenaline and your blood rushing, the second guy come in with a hit and he slightly cuts your arm, you shove your sword in his stomach, you leave it in there and let go, you pull out your dagger and slit his throat as he falls you grab your sword he slides of your sword dripping with blood. A guard runs in donning the sigil of house Graen, he looks at the men on the floor and walks out a slight smirk on his face, you hear the guy you knocked out wake up you swivel and point your sword to his neck the tip grazing the hairs on his neck. "Woah I'm sorry!" He yells putting up his hands. What do you do? -Kill him or -Sheathe your sword and let him live
Andrew167890
#173861995Friday, September 11, 2015 4:34 PM GMT

-kill julius coles
Noctis_Tarik
#173883950Friday, September 11, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

(As my Character sheet said when it came to weapons. I believe it was a tomahawk in my right hand and dagger in my left, I don't think I use a sword) I let him live. No need to kill him. Trash like him will just be dealt with by another in a later point of time I sheathe my weapons.
Sovereign24
#173921400Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:21 AM GMT

[You said you had a sword i'm sure of it]
Noctis_Tarik
#173976111Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

[Well that was along with my other weapons then] [please continue RP]
Sovereign24
#173977335Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:47 PM GMT

You pull up your sword and sheathe it. You pick the man up by his collar and you look into his eyes, he looks scared, you throw him too the floor, 3 Selle Guards walk in and take the body's one of them grabs the man and passes you a small bag of gold coins. "These patriots deserved this their house is long gone by now." The guard says to you, you turn around and look back at the man you're here to see. He passes you a sheet of paper it's got a location a name and a drawing of a man, he goes by the name of 'Gjourlson' "Find this man and…" He says but he's interrupted by a small boy who slams through the door. "The king he's declared war on the Whitemont Isles!" He stands there for a few seconds then runs out the remaining people in the bar start to talk. "Like I was saying kill that bastard and you'll have your gold." He walks off shoving the paper into your chest, he exits the bar. You look at the paper and it says 'Gjourlson's hold, northwest Highlands' You put it in you pocket. What do you do next? -Travel where you want -Head out towards Gjourlson's hold or -Rent a room for the night
Noctis_Tarik
#173982597Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:45 PM GMT

I head out towards the hold. I plan to make it within the fastest amount of time I can. I'll take the fastest route. Dangerous or not. I need not to fear.
Sovereign24
#174023262Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:56 AM GMT

You exit the bar and make your way towards the hold, about 30 minutes into your travel, a screaming woman comes out the woods, she's covered in blood and her clothes have been ripped and are dirty, she runs towards you. "Help there's somethings in the woods!" She screams at your side, you look up it's a full moon. That can only mean one thing, it's a werewolf, you hear growling from the woods, you look into them and you can see the twinkle of it's black and yellow eyes. What do you do? -Try to kill it or -Take the woman and run
Noctis_Tarik
#174065305Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

I unsheathe my tomahawk and dagger due to its faster reaction and smaller size. I go to combat the wolf. I hear the teeth and claws sell for a price.
Sovereign24
#174071291Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

You look at the werewolf as it circles from the woods, it stops and growls, it quickly leaps towards you, it lands it's teeth planted into your arm before the pain hits you, you're able to slit it's throat, as it falls to the floor dying you grab your arm in pain. The woman runs up to your side, "You're bit aren't you." She sees the blood coming out your arm and she stumbles back, you look at the wolf it slowly turns into a man, you see his ragged pants, tied to the side is a bottle you see a note next to it, you open it slowly and it has a brief message 'I have the cure, I'll take it tonight if I can' you hold the bottle in your hand. What do you do? -Take the cure or -Leave the cure alone
Noctis_Tarik
#174075732Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:09 PM GMT

Take it. If I wanted to be a beast like this . . . I would have a long time ago. Plus I don't want any hunters bothering me.
Sovereign24
#174206920Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

You look over you arm and you pull out 3 werewolf teeth, you wince in pain as they teeth rip through your flesh, it heals almost instantly. You grab the bottle and you open it you drink. It taste like needles being forced through your throats covered in blood. You get up and you look at the woman, she looks at you and covers her face, you fall to your knees you're bones start to break and dislocate, you feel like everything in your body is getting smashed to a thousand small bits. you wake up in the morning in the middle of the woods, you're next to a deer your mouth full of blood. You gag and gag again, you turn around and puke on the blood ridden grass floor, you look around the cure why didn't it work, you're fully naked, there's a small pond next to you, What do you do? -Drink from the water and clean your self or -Look around for some clothing
Noctis_Tarik
#174210942Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

I drink the from the water, and clean myself off. Wondering if the liqued was not a cure but instead a speed up to the transformation
Sovereign24
#174329139Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

You wash the blood from your face and you jump into the water, you start cleaning yourself off when you hear a branch snap. You look around blood still on you and the deer still there, you see a womanly figure approach through the dense woods she's whistling a soft calming tune, but you can smell her you don't know how but you can smell her she smells like a wet dog, as you investigate the figure you see her holding a basket, what do you do? -Hide in the water -Approach her -Run away or -Stay where you are
Noctis_Tarik
#174355192Friday, September 18, 2015 12:49 AM GMT

I stand there, confused and not sure what to say.

of     1