of     1   

HygenistHygenist6
#173907223Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

A free ISRP for the first person to give me a good idea for one!* This is a unique opportunity, one time only! *Restrictions apply, results may vary
InsidiousRogue
#173907251Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

Memes! "Sure"~Romuluz 2014
Insurgencies
#173907314Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

somali pirate rp
HygenistHygenist6
#173907347Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

"Memes!" r u srs
PickachuGirl
#173907583Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:40 AM GMT

um uh m- m-magical girl space princess rp...? huh??? huh??????? ;_; ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
HygenistHygenist6
#173907903Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

"somali pirate rp" Certainly workable, if you're willing to go the "gonzo" route, and just really amp that part up. I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. If you want something realistic, you might want to go somewhere else. "um uh m- m-magical girl space princess rp...? huh??? huh??????? ;_;" I'm afraid I can't work with this. I barely know what the magical girl genre is.
Insurgencies
#173908064Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

I'm okay with the "gonzo" route, and if it isn't 110% realistic that's completely fine.
PickachuGirl
#173908349Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

i dont know either ;_; ;_; ;_; my brain is empty i can no longer think or do i can merely just be ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
HygenistHygenist6
#173908676Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

@Pickachu Hope you feel better soon. @Insurgencies What time period are we talking about? Somalia during the cold war? Modern times? Some weird alternate history mishmash of ideas? I'll have to prepare a short questionnaire, just so I can get a better feel of what you want.
PickachuGirl
#173909361Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

yeah honestly me too been like this for almost like a few months or five or idk its felt like a while but some day ill stop being a sad sack some day anyways i guess this first isrp goes to that insurgencies dude alright so ill just poof ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
HygenistHygenist6
#173909544Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

I'll put down a broad and short questionnaire for you guys to hammer out the basics, then I'll ask some more questions if needed or wanted (because I am dedicated to making a product both you and I will enjoy!). Genre (if known): Where exactly do you want your RP to be set? What time period do you want it set in, if applicable to our world? What level of technology do you want your setting to have? Magic? y/n If you answered yes to the previous question, are magic and technology compatible?
HygenistHygenist6
#173909656Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

@PickachuGirl Insurgencies just went offline, and I want to work on this now. So if you come up with a better idea, tell me.
tardysauce
#173909970Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

Genre (if known): Cyberpunk Where exactly do you want your RP to be set? Floating islands. What time period do you want it set in, if applicable to our world? 2400s What level of technology do you want your setting to have? Extremely advanced. Magic? y/n No, but pyro-gauntlets and such exist. i think people will bash me for this
HygenistHygenist6
#173910133Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

Now, when you say "floating islands" you don't just mean buoyant island-cities cruising around the ocean, right? You mean floating islands in the sky, I presume?
tardysauce
#173910169Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

yeah, in the sky. i think people will bash me for this
HygenistHygenist6
#173910523Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:14 AM GMT

What keeps them floating in the sky? Magic? Engines/balloons? Some weird-ass twist of physics like in Bioshock Infinite? And why are they floating, exactly? Is the ground inhospitable, did it disappear in some sort of divine apocalypse, or are floating islands just the new cities of the future? And one further question: Do you want me to decide some of these things, are there things you absolutely don't want me to decide for you?
tardysauce
#173910695Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

You can decide some things. They are held in the sky by mainly tons of jet engines, but the smaller and less wealthy ones might use balloons. They are currently in the sky because a huge flood happened on Earth. i think people will bash me for this
HygenistHygenist6
#173913317Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:48 AM GMT

Okay, I'm almost done with the intro post
HygenistHygenist6
#173914194Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

Z0rr0w
#173915326Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

Genre (if known): A mix of medieval and sci-fi (more detail in the technology section) Where exactly do you want your RP to be set? A vast continent with several different biomes and multiple islands scattered about. On the continent are several warring kingdoms and ragtag factions. Preferably, it should be set on a planet that's similar to Earth, but isn't Earth. What time period do you want it set in, if applicable to our world? Medieval times, before the first firearms are ever invented What level of technology do you want your setting to have? Overall, I want the technology to be fairly primitive, as it's set in medieval times. However, I want there to be extremely-futuristic technology in certain areas. What I'm thinking is: weaponry, most architecture, and transportation should all be medieval in nature. But everything else is fair game to extreme reimagining. So, for example, while people would ride around on horses and swing swords at people they're not particularly fond of at one point, at another point they could take out a miniature holographic-computer to keep up to date on the latest news. I really feel like this kind of dissonance would be interesting in the RP. If you want some help trying to explain why some stuff is futuristic and other stuff isn't, I'm sure we can work together on that. There could even be certain cities that don't even look like they're medieval, but look more cyberpunk-ish than anything. Magic? Yes, to an extent. There's not really dedicated mages who cast spells at will, but there's a lot of supernatural stuff that goes on. Anyone who uses magic has either been born with it, or obtained it through some supernatural creature. People who openly use magic are either hated for being special little snowflakes and being better than everyone else, or they're captured and use for human experimentation. If you answered yes to the previous question, are magic and technology compatible? Yeah, people who use magic can also use the technology of the world, and vice-versa. Though, often, people gifted with magic are captured for experimentation, in hopes of furthering technological progress.
HygenistHygenist6
#173943859Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

@zorrow I promised myself I was only going to do one of these, so I could reliably get something done. Sorry to have you waste all that work for nothing, so I'll just keep it on file. If I think I can handle it, then I'll definitely do yours. Okay?

of     1