of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

coIdplayy
#173936391Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:59 PM GMT

“And the lucky numbers are… 14563, 28965, 38513, 90127, 87164, 21947…” The elegantly dressed woman continues to drone out the numbers, a pearly white smile plastered on her face, but you don’t listen to her. You hold the silver ticket in your hand, staring numbly at the golden letters flashing across its face. “Congratulations, lucky participants.” You slowly return your gaze to the hologram standing before you. The ghost like projection was a little too real, as the woman’s gaze holds such direct eye contact that it’s a struggle not to look away. Her grin broadens as she announces, “You have been deemed worthy to board to U.S. Columbus, on a direct flight to the International Space Station, Athena, 100 miles off Jupiter right now.” She then swept her arm behind her to gesture to the TV from which her image emerged, where pictures and videos of the grand space station flashed by to gaudy theatrical music. A male announcer swiftly devolved the details of the prize and instructions for time and manner of boarding. You, along with a handful of other lucky winners from around the world, will be staying at Athena, a research station dedicated to discovering the wonders of the universe around us. A state-of-the-art, self sustaining spacecraft, the station can go months without contact with any other life form, and often travels millions of miles away from earth to uncover a new mystery of space. Many a thrill seeker and knowledge craver have dreamed of boarding the Athena. And now their dreams have come true. Or has it…? Little do the passengers know that it is not their dream that awaits at the space station, but their worst nightmare. -- There will be character spots for crew members and passengers, so there’s openings for all ages and professions. -- The U.S. Columbus has 50 temporary residences on board, since it'll take about a month [RP time] to get there. The ship also never has the gravity on. The ship has a small pool [the room is protected from shaking] and has 3 restaurants on board, Venus, Saturo, and Tuscon. Venus is a gourmet restaurant, Tuscon is a casual restaurant, and Saturo is a buffet style restaurant. There is also a cafeteria onboard the ship. Each room has a big bathroom, a nice bed, a small table, and a small living room with bookshelves w/ books. The ship also has a library onboard. -- Jobs: Crew Member: They just serve like food aboard the ship, and tell them about their destination and other stuff. Doctors/Nurses: These people help people aboard with medical conditions. These people are the top doctors/nurses in the U.S. Astronaut: These people tell you what it will be like where ever Athena goes. Housekeeping: The space ship has temporary residences on board, so they help you clean the room. Bring some money aboard, they only clean with a $4.50 tip, otherwise you have to clean it yourself. Mechanics: These are the people who work below, to make sure the ship doesn't give out and float into space. Passenger: These people are just regular passengers, with jobs on Earth. -- Rules: 1. The ship does sound unrealistic, but the year will be 2050, so it will be realistic in that time. 2. Don't actually be unrealistic, like saying; "When the ship crashes, I find 5 large oxygen tanks, a 50 foot rope, and canned food and water." You should say this; "When the ship crashes, I find a small 50 lb oxygen tank, and some canned food from a residence." 3. You will only be on the ship for only about 7 pages, and then you make it aboard the space station, where'll you remain for most of the roleplay. 4. When you come on the ship [Page 2 is when we'll start role-playing the boarding, and page 3 will be when the ship takes off. If your inactive, we'll pretend your on the ship.] 5. ALWAYS bring a wallet, unless you don't want food/water. Food prices will be $3.50, and water prices will be $2.50, and house cleaning will be $4.50. 6. Minimum age will be teenager [age 13] and maximum will be 90. 7. I will role-play as the ship's captain, and I will role-play as a different person on board. 8. No godmodding. 9. Swearing and romance at your own risk. 10. What I say, goes, unless I let people decide. -- Character Sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]: Appearance - Physical: Appearance - Wardrobe: Personality: Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]: Inventory: Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]: Other: -- NOTE: Animals are allowed on board. If you have a pet, note it in the Other section.
coIdplayy
#173939394Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:44 PM GMT

bump
marc12267
#173939849Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

mark
coIdplayy
#173952770Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:20 PM GMT

bump
Sovereign24
#173965454Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

Name: Jason Walker Age: 25 Gender: Male Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]: He's a mechanic on tho ship towards the station. Appearance - Physical: He is around 6'2 with a medium muscular build. He has dark brownish hair and a growing beard. He has very rough skin on his hands. He has blue eyes and a broken nose, his left arm has been replaced by a mechanical arm just below his elbow and slight 3rd degree burns on his sides. Appearance - Wardrobe: He wears black steel toe boots, Black jeans with worn out knees, and he wears a plain black T-shirt with a grey hoodie over it. He has his mechanic uniform in his wardrobe but he only wears that when he's working or on a work break. Personality: He is quite happy all the time and is quite hyper, he is a fun guy to be around, but can some time can be gloomy and sad, other than this he is quite kind, confident and he;s a quick thinker, he is also cunning he is quite active and likes to run around the stations. Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]: Pros -- Smart Cunning Engineer Quick thinker Fast Cons -- Depressed Damaged Weak points Inventory: Wallet, communicator, a pack of cigarets, a lighter, pain killers and some antidepressants Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]: The way he got the burns and lost his arm was a few years ago when there was a fault in a aircrafts engine. He went down to investigate the problem but as he looked a malfunction turned on the boosters which he was a few meters away, as they turned on they burnt his left side. He got rushed to the hospital and they could save him but they had to amputate his arm as it was too damaged to work properly so they replaces it with a mechanical one. Other: He owns a brown and black german husky called 'Johno' which he takes with him when he's not working his dog is quite friendly and loving.
coIdplayy
#173967841Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:01 PM GMT

[Accepted, just add your lucky number in this new CS] Name: Age: Gender: Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]: Lucky Number [5 digit] Appearance - Physical: Appearance - Wardrobe: Personality: Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]: Inventory: Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]: Other:
BrandonS677
#173967963Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:03 PM GMT

Can I be another race other than a human?
coIdplayy
#173968055Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:04 PM GMT

[Sure, but you can't be a hostile species if your going to be an alien. If you're going to be a dog or something, I don't mind.]
Sovereign24
#173969044Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

Name: Jason Walker Age: 25 Gender: Male Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]: He's a mechanic on tho ship towards the station. Lucky Number [5 digit] 34257 Appearance - Physical: He is around 6'2 with a medium muscular build. He has dark brownish hair and a growing beard. He has very rough skin on his hands. He has blue eyes and a broken nose, his left arm has been replaced by a mechanical arm just below his elbow and slight 3rd degree burns on his sides. Appearance - Wardrobe: He wears black steel toe boots, Black jeans with worn out knees, and he wears a plain black T-shirt with a grey hoodie over it. He has his mechanic uniform in his wardrobe but he only wears that when he's working or on a work break. Personality: He is quite happy all the time and is quite hyper, he is a fun guy to be around, but can some time can be gloomy and sad, other than this he is quite kind, confident and he;s a quick thinker, he is also cunning he is quite active and likes to run around the stations. Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]: Pros -- Smart Cunning Engineer Quick thinker Fast Cons -- Depressed Damaged Weak points Inventory: Wallet, communicator, a pack of cigarets, a lighter, pain killers and some antidepressants Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]: The way he got the burns and lost his arm was a few years ago when there was a fault in a aircrafts engine. He went down to investigate the problem but as he looked a malfunction turned on the boosters which he was a few meters away, as they turned on they burnt his left side. He got rushed to the hospital and they could save him but they had to amputate his arm as it was too damaged to work properly so they replaces it with a mechanical one. Other: He owns a brown and black german husky called 'Johno' which he takes with him when he's not working his dog is quite friendly and loving.
BrandonS677
#173970060Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:26 PM GMT

Name:Delta Age:35 (A teenager for their kind) Gender:M Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]:Astronaut Lucky Number:88888 Appearance - Physical:The real alien itself is inside a white containment suit. It has a headphones-like device where its "ears" are. It has solid neon blue eyes and solid neon blue insides of its mouth. It has a black line going down the middle of it. It has neon blue discs on its wrists that it can shoot out Appearance - Wardrobe:The containment suit:Though the alien can never leave the suit, its still seen as clothing.The suit feels like cloth but has the toughness that is like diamond. Personality:Brave,Mysterious Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]:Its cable of making large amounts of light that can damage people. It is also capable of producing loud soundwaves capable of breaking a diamonds crystal structure.The suit is weak to plasma.The discs can be broken by a strong electrical charge that also hurts Delta.(More abilities, and flaws will be seen soon) Inventory:Basic tools for astronauts. (Wielders, etc) Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]:Delta is an alien race made from living soundwaves. So most of them (if not on there planet) stay inside the containment suits. Delta like all his race has no need to eat or drink. But they still can... Other:The alien races are called "Sounaruions" they have no need to eat or drink. Because they are just living soundwaves. Though they can still eat and drink. It just becomes extra sound inside them.
coIdplayy
#173970571Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:32 PM GMT

[Accepted, just do a realistic lucky number, like 56302 or something, not 5 digits of the same.]
BrandonS677
#173970878Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

Name:Delta Age:35 (A teenager for their kind) Gender:M Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]:Astronaut Lucky Number:87878 Appearance - Physical:The real alien itself is inside a white containment suit. It has a headphones-like device where its "ears" are. It has solid neon blue eyes and solid neon blue insides of its mouth. It has a black line going down the middle of it. It has neon blue discs on its wrists that it can shoot out Appearance - Wardrobe:The containment suit:Though the alien can never leave the suit, its still seen as clothing.The suit feels like cloth but has the toughness that is like diamond. Personality:Brave,Mysterious Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]:Its cable of making large amounts of light that can damage people. It is also capable of producing loud soundwaves capable of breaking a diamonds crystal structure.The suit is weak to plasma.The discs can be broken by a strong electrical charge that also hurts Delta.(More abilities, and flaws will be seen soon) Inventory:Basic tools for astronauts. (Wielders, etc) Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]:Delta is an alien race made from living soundwaves. So most of them (if not on there planet) stay inside the containment suits. Delta like all his race has no need to eat or drink. But they still can... Other:The alien races are called "Sonorosian" they have no need to eat or drink. Because they are just living soundwaves. Though they can still eat and drink. It just becomes extra sound inside them.
coIdplayy
#173971287Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:39 PM GMT

[Accepted. At least do a more realistic number this time, like 87656 or something]
Sovereign24
#173972213Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

[Am I accepted if so here's my first bit] I wake up my dog Johno licking my face. "Ugh Johno." I try to get up but the dog pushes me back down, I lay there my face getting covered in Johno's saliva, after a few minutes of getting washed Johno jumps off the bed to his bowl, I get up and i stretch my arms yawning, i'm just wearing some boxers and my mechanical arm is in it's case, I stumble towards the bathroom squinting my eyes making sure not to get saliva in them. As I reach the sink I throw water on my face and wash off all of Johno's spit. I look up to the mirror, I trace my right hand over my burn marks and I slightly wimpier, I open the cabinet and I pull out my pain killers and antidepressants. I take my meds and I wash them down with some water. I make my way to my bedside pulling the arm out of it's case, I fit it on my arm. "Johno come here." I say as I sit down on my bed, my dog lifts up his face from the water bowl, his snout dripping with water, he runs towards me and jumps up, I start to pet him. "Down now I need to get dressed." I'd say pointing to the floor, Johno obeys and jumps down, I grab some clothes from my wardrobe. "Cmon now Johno, lets go around the station." I say. Johno runs to my side and starts licking my hand, I open the door and make my way down to cafe Tuscon.
BrandonS677
#173976921Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

Lucky Number:86753
coIdplayy
#173996117Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

bump
PickachuGirl
#173996188Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

marked im joining probably ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
coIdplayy
#174034321Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

bump
coIdplayy
#174066694Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

bump
coIdplayy
#174093669Monday, September 14, 2015 12:28 AM GMT

once again, bump
coIdplayy
#174123185Monday, September 14, 2015 12:32 PM GMT

Bump
luckeewolf
#174126083Monday, September 14, 2015 2:15 PM GMT

I draw marker all over this. Cuz I'm marking. "adins did 9/11" -rpf
PickachuGirl
#174230389Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

Name: Roxy Age: 17 Gender: Female Job [can be on Earth or on the ship]: Waitress Lucky Number [5 digit]: 14563 Appearance - Physical: She's 5'8" tall with a slouched posture, her limbs lanky and thin. Her hair is a messy dirty blonde, and her eyes are a blank black. Her skin is sickly pale, and her face has freckles on it. Appearance - Wardrobe: She wears a worn out, wrinkled, white blouse with short sleeves and black buttons, and a black skirt which reaches above her knees. Roxy has black smoothed out dress shoes, comfortable and which heels don't go above 2 inches. Personality: Animated, occasionally overly-emotional, excited and clearly happy to be on this trip. Skills [Pros/Cons, too many pros is unrealistic. Optional]: ty Inventory: A purse, a wallet, some make-up, her luggage and a cell phone. Bio [Minimum 3 sentences]: Roxy is a waitress, as mentioned earlier, but other than that, there isn't much to really mention. She lives in a small, few room apartment, and she lives alone. Her life was generally quite boring and average, but when she heard her lucky number called out, she immediately packed up everything she had and went on the trip. Other: kill me OP please ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
PickachuGirl
#174230482Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

(forgot to change her age to 21 :p) ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~
PickachuGirl
#174273877Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:56 PM GMT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~Nobody exist on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.~

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right