of     1   

Version7_0
#174074306Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

This is the Intro to a story I am writing. I would very much appreciate feedback on what you think about it. Constructive criticism is suggested. (Apart from saying this is cliche, most zombie stories are cliche as zombies are a repetitive thing. There's only one legit type.) Note: I did remove the date of the event and some violence as it was against ROBLOX rules.(Sorry.) ======================================================================================== On (Date withheld), it was announced by the CDC that there was a virus that was being studied that was called, Pathogen LCRV-2. Little was known about it as it was said to have been discovered the day before. However, they did not disclose how they found it, obtained it, and or if it was airborne, waterborne, or just plain contagious. However, we were given the instruction of locking our doors, remaining inside until the CDC could confirm it was under control. Unfortunately, people don't always follow instructions. In fact, people didn't follow instructions, they did the complete opposite. People went on riots and protests wanting information from the CDC immediately; and with the chaos ensuing, police had to come out in mass quantities to control the rioters. Once the virus got more relevant, it spread like wildfire. I took my back yard fence apart and used the planks to board up the windows of my house. I then checked all the door locks to make sure they were locked. I then laid down with my .20 Gauge double barrel and dozed off to sleep. I had no doubt in my mind. It was the Zombie Apocalypse.

of     1