of     1   

Nyassi
#174106046Monday, September 14, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

(Game of the week) Seahawks vs Cardinals Cardinals This game was a blow out 36-0 seahawks. Both defenses played well the cards D-line was very strong even though the secondary fell short. The cards O-Line was very weak and the QB play wasnt the best throwing several ints. The run game just wasnt there even though they have one of the best RB's in the league. Grade-D Seahawks The seahawks started out strong and ended out strong. They started with an 80 yard bomb to Nyassi thanks to some picks by Daflamingtaco and co. The seahawks Offense scored 36 points and the defense recorded 4 int's and several sacks and a saftey or two. the Running game was very weak barely getting any yards on the ground. Grade-A Steelers The steelers looked impressive this game against the ravens. the steelers will be a team to beat this season with HC Kobekills. The steelers offense is on the rise now and their defense isnt half bad either Grade-B Ravens Welp the Ravens FF'ed and lost their HC so not much to say here other then there goes the ravens Season. Grade-F Patriots They played by far the worst team in the NFL. The Patriots have a good offense and a fairly good defense. but beating the chiefs is nothing to be excited about. Grade-B Chiefs Not gonna say anything other then pathetic.... Grade-F Vikings The vikings are a lost cause now unable to rally against the cowboys they dont have a potent offense or a shutdown defense and didnt display either against the cowboys Grade-D Cowboys They didnt play a juggernaut team but still a good game Not much to say here I wasnt able to watch the game but the cowboys came away with a win and really thats what matters. and im guessing the vikings FFed lol Grade-B+
EpicTeacup
#174106683Monday, September 14, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

I thought this was about the real NFL at first. I was about to say the Seahawks played the Rams this week. lol
Nyassi
#174108699Monday, September 14, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

Nope this is for a league but im happy in NFL irl cause im a rams fan :D

of     1