of     1   

IMydasXIV
#174717595Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:41 PM GMT

This one is to announce the Hate/Respect that noobs out in this thing got for Me, Ruthless Records, Hustle Central Records, AND My group, The Harlem Kingz. I know that when someone makes mistakes, that somebody dies But you best-believe me, I make up NO Lies For I'm about to say why, All of these noobs despise the Ruthless My' I love when I feel the hate, Cuz I just throw it in the sky Sittin' In Real Life, Makin' me some Real Hits I'm sorry I gotta tell ya'll this, but IGNORANCE IS BLISS So give each of my Left & Right Rings a Kiss If ya'll don't like it, Too bad, this is a DISS Ya'll can't put me out, all cuz I got editorial Clips Imma hit ya'll like this...... The Blue Syndicates can't do real G hits like this If ya'll noobs wanna try, Then get a taste of this Fist Me and the HK is just gonna do it real quick Me and Ruthless will do like it's Just wit' the Flick of the Wrist HK is settin' up a Lil' KOS list For the silly tricks that noobs think they can get away with Take for Example: AceGoodrich We helped that dude out ever since Ya'll Said, "Don't mention, G4ng Fury", Well I'm MENTIONING IT Ya'll was struggling out like Lil' Kids back in Merrick I'm gonna discuss this, cuz like MC Hammer, Ya'll can't touch this The mix was that Crews lost, like the "Nation of Chimps" HK Supported GB while they was Floppin' like Fish But Today, Good Rich looks as Ugly as a Blobfish HK Takin' their wallets and they can't find it He would be better off working for I-HOP with B.S. Now do ya'll wanna see B.S. get stomped & rekt? It's 2015, Ace Goody-G is Garbage All cuz he wants to join the B.S. Kr1ps All those Lil' Kids that acted it was 2010 Well, Guess what Ace and Co. WE MADE YA'LL MEN.

of     1