of     1   

MambaUnity
#174730584Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:19 AM GMT

"Old York" Composer; M. Unity Author; M. Unity [Chorus]Old York, Old-Old York Old york the city of sin Old york the city of Legend Old York the city of Rap Old Rap The City is dead [Verse 1] Nappy headed boy on the block With a dream and a Glock and a brain a soul compressed by his surrounding Born into sin born into a lock but struggling to find his key instead the boy lives someone eleses life The boy not knowing the difference between right and wrong but instead he stays silent learn how to me and the face of glory and that's his story Just trying to life in Old York [chorus] ld York, Old-Old York Old york the city of sin Old york the city of Legend Old York the city of Rap Old Rap The City is dead [Verse 2] The Man of youth is the man of old This man not older than 16 years old But did he find out that york was cold Damn The Man did not even try to provike- what he's fighting all his life a life of sin and crime Where you can loose it at the drop of a dime. What life is this? What wrong with the actions inside of this. [chorus] ld York, Old-Old York Old york the city of sin Old york the city of Legend Old York the city of Rap Old Rap The City is dead [Outro] I'm getting too old I'm getting too cold Friends lost are friends that never come back Friends lost are friends that never looked back. What are firends to man like me? A grew headed skinny Armed man like me This man is not a man he's a soul for that nappy headed kid, that was me and the 16 year old that was me But you know I have no regrets That was the life That i picked and chose I decided not to listen and that was on me But in the city of Old York It's fall far from the tree
Zeluka
#174733908Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

no offense but the chorus sucks was logan896

of     1