of     1   

Kolrr
#174879246Friday, September 25, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

[BACKSTORY | FICTIONAL] In 1949, Graham, a newly announced province in the Canadian country, this province is widely known as the hotspot for beautiful views and great camping spots! As time passed on, an criminal named: Rhys White, entered the province and hunted down members of a corrupt police force within Graham, riots went on as the province had many corrupt officers and officials. These riots were called "The Graham Order". People who participated in the riot were executed in prisons. It's been 37 years since the riots, the year is now 1986, and the riots have been long forgotten, but tales tell that Rhys White might still lurk around the Graham woods... Waiting. [LOCATIONS] -Oakwood: The centre of Graham, a medium town with some houses and shops down one whole road, the surrounding area has some mechanics and pharmacies. -Dollar Aisle: A shopping district with stores like Walmart, Target and Sears selling food, tools, toys and also NES systems. -Grand Harbour: The docks where goods are traded between the US, and other countries, and where sailors park their boats. (WILL ADD MORE LOCATIONS AS TIME GOES ON) [RULES] 1. No godmodding, metagaming. 2. Usage of grammar please. 3. No Mary or Gary Sues. 4. You may use a past character that you used, but adjusted to fit the CS. 5. Don't use not-mentioned rules as an excuse. 6. Have fun at some times. 7. No ODing. [CHARACTER SHEET] ------- Name: Gender: Age: Bio: Inventory: Other: (Optional) -------
Kolrr
#174879303Friday, September 25, 2015 4:31 AM GMT

And yes, tell me criticism... Then I will learn from my mistakes if I make another RP.
Kolrr
#174891273Friday, September 25, 2015 3:00 PM GMT

Doop.

of     1