of     1   

YunqDxpe
#174939709Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

Art Istik600- My Detail (Part 2 of 3) Verse 1/ YunqDxpe Im physical, Dimentional, Historical, rhetorical Like Pre-Elimination, Sensation, My Nation's Horrible Like Pre historical, Or oracles with loweys riding with bordem But im learning how to control them, Or im finna go deaf, With nothing left like Bethoven Or i can go to sleep and rest, Like a bird in his nest. Or i can go back to back, nd keep sm0k1ng crystal m3th_ My murderous tendencies, might tend to be, the end of me, If i keep living this life, Ill end up dead on concrete, Or probably sl@ng_ng d0p3 on the streets I sleep, I seak, my jail score streak, has reached the peek Ill end this song, its long, Im wrong, Ill fall But ill get back up My detail has took over, And it dont give 8 [F]s, I ducked 2 bullets to the lung, My luck is [S]tty I got so many [N]s on me who wish pitty But its so good i get better and better by the minute, So whos Young?, But also dope?, And might even win it? Now YunqDxpe's around the corner You seen him and you heard him hes still here..(still here x3)

of     1