of     1   

TheShadowMessage
#175087523Monday, September 28, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

Referring to the Clans & Guilds subforum. If Roblox actually enforced its rules there, at least HALF of the people using C&G would be TERMINATED by now. The state of that subforum is honestly terrible. •Racism •Hate Speech •Gender bias •Mature content Check. All can be found on C&G on a daily basis. •Do not post profanity in any form •Do not post flame bait or other content intended to create flame wars •Do not post Personal Attacks •Do not Post Offsite Links •Do not Post Unofficial Trades •Do not Post about Raids on Other Sites or Forums All the time. Personal attacks and flame bait make up a significant portion of the subforum's activities. Offsite links and unofficial trades often go unpunished as well. Overall, C&G is NOT safe for kids. Some of the stuff that goes on there is so horrible I'd be punished for even mentioning that it happened! I STRONGLY suggest adding more moderators there. Not just today, but for maybe an entire year.
RBXChris
#175087711Monday, September 28, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

The forums in general need more rule enforcement.
Skebby
#175087908Monday, September 28, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

Wow, you are an hypocrite. You technically violated a rule: repeating forums that are already created. Line up for your ban.
TheShadowMessage
#175088298Monday, September 28, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

@Skebby, what are you talking about? I can't create forums on Roblox, and neither can you. We can create threads though.

of     1