of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Pruz
#175090592Monday, September 28, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

"Overwhelmed" This is an Anthro roleplay. Possibly the very first. The land was flourishing. Even though the closest thing you got to fame was a small house in the village. (If need be) Even though you weren't high up in the social hierarchy yet, you were still well respected. Everyone was... Except for a select few. Frankly, we never have had to go down that road. But the furry Knights, (mainly canines, and wolves) are well prepared and ready for battle. To the near east of the village, is where the walls grew high, and where social hierarchy becomes greater. And there lies the castle region where stone and marble towered the pentagon-like shaped walls from a high point. Hopefully we don't ever get into a problem with those. Yet the Raccoon Thieves sometimes deny the fact that there's a wall and make an easy escape to gain a quick buck. But do not be afraid. They are a minimalist to society, and nobody really cares of them. Within the castle walls there lies a castle of course. In the far back, connecting two of the five walls, and creating its own shape. Don't ask how I know. I was special. Of course the king and queen resides in there. I don't know their names but hopefully I will meet them. Inside the castle there is also a torture chamber. I don't know what goes on in there however, so I cannot give you that information.:. Yet. There are markets lined on the walls as well. Carrying an assortment of fruits, they get their pay, as there are willing customers in their little villas on the inside. To prevent intruders from arriving, there are warriors and guards lined up on the outside during the day. During the night, they come in and manually close the gates by cranking a wooden wheel that acted as a pulley, apparently attached to the gate's middle. There were however, markets on the outside as well. Just a select few, while others mainly hunted. I have noticed something strange happen in the village lately. Deep in the night, I saw a group of black figures from my window. I didn't know what they were doing, but it seemed like they were watching me as I was watching them. I noticed they had purple, swirling eyes, like they were under some sort of mind control, but is that even possible?! Well, some of the village folk, especially this raccoon I know from long, has told me that some people have special abilities. No one else understood, but now I do. Who am I? I am an 18 year old Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. You may usually see me wearing either black, grey, or brown jeans. It usually differs each day. My eyes are a bright blue. My brown hair is usually messy. Usually mom doesn't mind. She always says, "Cody, you look fine the way you are, and you can shape yourself and look like anything you want to." So I just roll with that. And yes my name is Cody. Anyways, back to my appearance... I adorn a bandana on my right arm, and either a white or a blue tee shirt. I am not too much of a shopoholic... Whatever. My feet are usually bare since mother couldn't afford shoes. I don't mind... ----- Rules I'm sick and tired of "Rules" being a thing, and everyone sane knows darn well... ...just anything I say goes. ----- Now for the CS. Name: Age: Gender: Species: Appearance: Personality: Where do you reside?: Bio: Do you have a power?: If "yes", what is your power?: You must wait for me to accept you before you can begin roleplaying. ----- This is "Overwhelmed".
Pruz
#175090664Monday, September 28, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

Oh my fuhk. I'm loving the length! ♥️
Pruz
#175094789Monday, September 28, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

Cody wandered on the dirt path in the village, gazing at all of the market signs thinking of what to eat for his upcoming lunch. His stomach gurgled as if it was unhappy. (I forgot to say that if you have a power, you must not let anyone see you using it, especially the authorities, guards, Warriors, anyone upper class... Etc. As a matter of fact, trust no one.)
bebithetuffle
#175096089Monday, September 28, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Oogity boogity boo I put a hex on this RP Flimflam the Zimzam, Oyster Mcshoyster Gas them all in hellish fire Make this rp suck forever.
Pruz
#175097893Monday, September 28, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

Yeah, I thought that someone might say that. If no one joins I will at that instant continue it as an S-RP.
DelbertRosenfeld
#175098035Monday, September 28, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

Name: none of your business Age: 51 Gender: yes Species: R U A RACIST OR SOMETING Appearance: hawt Personality: ROBLOX Where do you reside?: stalker??//?? Bio: Do you have a power?: yes If "yes", what is your power?: Seduction
Pruz
#175098478Monday, September 28, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

Cody noticed a woman behind a stand and immediately recognized that face. "Hey Amilia." She turned to me and smiled, appearing to be a female chihuahua, "Hello Cody!" She replied back, turning around to grab a couple of fruits, "Do you want your regular golden delicious, and sack of peaches?" "Nah, forget the peaches, I just need the apple." "Alrighty then!" She finished as I stuffed my hands in my brown pants pocket to grab the money that I usually use to pay. "Eh Cody, since you're a regular, I'll just give the apples to you for free, is that a good deal?" "Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, "But wait... appleS?" I questioned Amilia. "We're giving two for the price of one. Kind of like a weekly special." I take to bag of foodstuffs from her hand. And plucked an apple from it, biting into the core. "Thank you!" "You're welcome Cody!" She yelled back.
Pruz
#175098517Monday, September 28, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

(Delbert you aren't accepted. This thread is no joke.)
Pruz
#175098579Monday, September 28, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

(Yet your CS somehow reminds me of Mr. Jefferson from Life is Strange TM.
DelbertRosenfeld
#175098876Monday, September 28, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

wow so racist Trump 2016 - Make America Great Again!
Pruz
#175099000Monday, September 28, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

(It's not racism if you don't put one down. tun1)
Pruz
#175099129Monday, September 28, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

Cody walked away on the dirt road as he looks around at the trees outside of town. I thought, 'No one ever goes out there anymore, ever since the lumberjacks got lost and never came back. And this was all last year!'
Pruz
#175100073Monday, September 28, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

While Cody finished gazing at the thick blanket of woods. A female looking squirrel accidentally ran into him knocking both of them down. The squirrel looked at him as she slowly fixated her glasses, picking up some of the papers she had dropped. "Oh noo! I am soo sorry!" She squealed as she also blushed, embarrassed by her doings. Cody shook his head swiftly, "Oh, no it was my fault..." he proclaimed, "I was not paying attention to what was right in front of me!" He picked up some of the other strewn papers and promptly gave it back to the squirrel. She fixated her glasses again. "Thanks." She stated as she ran off. Cody continued walking in his direction.
Pruz
#175100538Monday, September 28, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

Cody never paid any attention to what has happened in the past. He looked towards his side, then bit again his apple.
Z0rr0w
#175100837Monday, September 28, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

Have you ever been so worthless and made an RP so bad that you started roleplaying by yourself?
Pruz
#175101038Monday, September 28, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

Upon arrival to his home, he stopped and gazed at it. He seemed to be thinking of something, then he turned away. He wasn't ready to arrive back home just yet. He wanted to be an outsider today. He wanted to be adventurous. He walks passed his house and decides to visit other places.
Pruz
#175101090Monday, September 28, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

Nope.
Pruz
#175101216Monday, September 28, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

Suddenly a strange, sweet aroma sweeps by Cody's nose. It was too good to pass by. He tried sniffing the savory scent, and following his nose.
Pruz
#175101712Monday, September 28, 2015 2:55 AM GMT

Cody was so in tune to following the scent. Then he found it. A bakery... Wait... a bakery? That's new, since it was never there before. He opened the door as white steam proceeded to flow out.
Pruz
#175102081Monday, September 28, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

Cody gave one final whiff of the scent and noticed a cow, female, sitting on the outside counter. She looked at me and I backed out of the bakery slowly. I didn't have enough money. My family were peasants. We didn't have THAT kind of money for anything sweet... and delicious... and tangy... and... Oooh. I'm going to have to come back later for that.
Pruz
#175102262Monday, September 28, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

Cody held his head with his hands, proceeding to look at his hands afterwards... The apples! He must've left the bag somewhere. Probably when that squirrel knocked him over! Well, that was a hunch.
Pruz
#175102474Monday, September 28, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

Walking back to retrace his steps, from the bakery following down the trail, he hasn't found anything suspicious yet. The squirrel prints were suddenly appearing, then he realized that she left in such a hurry. Did she have the foodstuffs?
Pruz
#175102589Monday, September 28, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

He thusly began following her trail. It must lead somewhere.
bebithetuffle
#175102884Monday, September 28, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

Please give up.
Pruz
#175103053Monday, September 28, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

Being a peasant, he didn't want to be taken too lightly. Even though he was a peasant, he had more money than most, and he could fight. The trail seemed to be heading close towards the gates. He has only been inside once, and I don't think they would let him in again. Cody finally decided to confront the guards.

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right